Wat is he doing???

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Even better:

As soon as you die, leave the game. Join another one...and your corpse will be there.

Or, how about you just remain in town after you die, wait for that bloody popper to leave the game, and go back for your items.

Well, some idiots have done that to me quite a few times...*sigh*

- Amantis

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
okay, but he said he dropped the other items on the ground. so iwould take those items and leave the game, and then get my corpse in another game.

well if someone is mean, id go mean on them and make them lose the items.

Diniano

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been popped back in the days when I was trying to kill Baal with my Todasfallae Flammae. =D

Heres how the pop thing works:

1. Your inventory is full

2. You have an item on your cursor, or else you have an item on that you usually wouldn't be able to equip. (You had a STR charm in your Inv, then you take it out and you're not able to equip the item anymore)

3. You die.

4. When you go to pick up your corpse, it only picks up the item on the cursor, or the item that you usually wouldn't be able to equip.

5. You die again. Since the game can't keep 2 corpses up, the one with all your items pop.

It's a real mean thing to do though, don't do it.

Dakhion

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Popping is cheap, switching items while trading is cheap, any stealing like this is cheap. Peeps like that are cowards in real life too. I can promise you none of my friends are like that....

To those that like to do this.....Kiss my (_I_)

Rasx17

Reaction score
hehe.. I've only been popped once ~ The dude told me that it would create sojs in all my inventory - poor as I was, I did as he said - resulting in me dropping O!K expensive lance and armor on ma barb..

I convinced the dude to give me my itams back and now he's one of my most trusted mates in DII-Classic ^^

Btw.. Barb's dosn't suck.. stupid newbies who don't know how to play/equip/skill barbs SUCK! Barbs are OwNaGe!

**Classic owns LoD 10-0!**

LoD = Cheap Overpowerd Crap!

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
have you heard of the wall glitch dupe thingy... dont fall for that 2.. once they kill u.. jeez ur items r gone ><

Stampler

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
one time with my lvl 5 necromancer (lvl 6 now) a man killed me way out in the forest. everytime i went out to get my things he killed me again. but after a while i agreed to give him everything i owned if hed let me go, cos it took me very long time to get to lvl 5 and i didnt want to loose my necromancer, so i took my corpse and i had to give him all my things. i kept my helmet, because it is very good (superior) and i said i didnt have helmet, but he said he saw helmet on my necromancer because you can see it on the little man i walk around with. so i had to give it. but it was ok. i now have all blue typings helmet and a club ad i am lvl 6 so i am very happy. hope he doesnt want my things now because i had to go around for over a week with only fighting with my bare hands before i ound my club. (i only uses clubs because they are best and everything else are bad). a little off-topic but does anyone know if clubs with blue typings exist? see my thread in open market forum called "trading" an post there if anyone want to trade a club with blute typings against any of my things.