Wat is he doing???

Abyss

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
he is pking me n i died

he says he giving me items..

i thought , well , that is kind of him , n he say he will be dropping the items near my corpse 4 easy picking......

i think he is trying something funny , so i exit game

wat is he trying to do?

plz reply ^_^

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
he was trying to pop you, hoping that youd pick up the items first and you wouldent be able to retrive everything you had, and hed kill you again and pop, there go all your items.

kesman2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya if you are naked and you pick up shit so ur inventorys full you drop all your items on the ground and he picks all ur items up. also known a popping in case u didnt know what it was

leegim_02

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea popping sometimes is cool, but in other cases it feels like my life is over......

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
yeah, popping is pretty mean, and only n00bs fall for it. people who do that stuff have no concience.

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i popped in the cows with my barb because obviously barbs suck because i never pop with my other chars and now my barb doesnt exist and it was a complete waste of time and sojs, besides barbs are gay and everyone has 1 so i dont want to make a char everyone has and looks like all the other barbs out there

kesman2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol liquid it doesnt matter what charachter class on how you pop. popping only happens when you pick up an item when ur naked... and ur inventorys full then you pop the items u used to wear. not only that BARBS ARE SWEET

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
'Popping' other players is a loser's way of getting items...I seriously hope that the newbies don't fall for it.

- Amantis

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
i remember back in the day, when me and my fiends used to try and pop people. one guy was super rich and would drop SOJ's all over.

Abyss

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thanks dudes...

u all r sooooooooo kind :)

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh ya but my stupid barb it had to be that useles barb called BlackDogg_WOOFZ man that barb couldnt even hit another barb and cows owned him...

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya he sucks because hes a barb and i wasted lots of sojs on that bastard... i learnd a lesson
1 never play barbs
2 barbs are a waste of time
3 all barbs use the same gear and skills
4 barbs are poo

kesman2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol theres no reason to hate a class. just because you belive u wasted ur time doesnt mean you need to flame people who do like barbs. and not only that how can you waste an soj. if you werent stupid while trading you cant waste an soj. items rarely get crappy. and who cares if barbs use the same stuff... it doesnt matter. i say zons use the same stuff (either eagle, wf, buriza, or those lightning javs i forget the name, or zephyrs or whatever there called.)

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
popping is mean. it will hurt the perosn pride and they will never want to play again. i hate people who pop. they should have a better way of getting all the items.

anyway, if i was in a situation like that, id pick up the itmes and leave the game, its that simple :D