Was it ever this bad

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Was the SC forums ever this inactive...... When i first came here there used to be new threads poppin up every day... now a new thread every once and awhile... i think if it wasnt for that entertainment thread thingy this would be pretty much close to dead....

someone big should really make a FFA or a team game or something interesting to spice it up.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
ya and maybe some peppers...

but seriously something has got to happen. like a tourney or something.

gotta be made by someone big like thronga or something... not a nobody like me :(

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
It's Tronga!!! :p

But seriously, do you think a game on B.Net would spice up the forums? It'd only create like one thread where the winner would brag about his efforts :rolleyes

- Edit ---> I'm definately up for a game. I can only play starting Thursday night onwards. Seeing that's when i should be on B.Net...finally :sly

Remember to add yourself to the B.Net Nickname sticky, saves us trying to find out some other way! :rollie

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
sorry... one letter.... at least you knew who i was talking about. If there are continuous games it would get SC players of BF alittle more interested. And it will let noobs with giving tips.

A failed attemp is better than no attemp at all.... maybe.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by Renzokuken
It's Tronga!!! :p
TrongaMonga you crook.

Unfortunately, there's not much I can do to bring up the forums more inactive. The owner of BF is too inactive, and is not letting us do anything we want, like, for example, advertise the forums on b.net :(

I'd do the game if I had the time to do so, but only in two weekends will I be able to do it. I'll post a thread about it then :)

Atalfar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.rebel-hunters.cjb.net
good idea i think i will 2, yeah i just got back on battleforums :D so i'll try to catch up lol!

:shoot :rollie :rollie :rollie :rollie one after another and one after another

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey! You peoples could show up w/ your mad skills on Sunday in USEast in Channel 'Navid'. My friends and are holding a tournament together! My username is DarkCyborg91.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
what? speak in complete sentences.... I will be there... I suck but i like to compete.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Actually, I think the SC forums has had the most dramatic decline out of all the forums.. its not really all that surprising that, say, something like the Halo Forum is dying.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Static tells me about it in my nightmares.

Alton

Member!
Reaction score
Website
macsc.net
Warules

I remeber when I was Warules (got killed) and threads where popin up everyware to. Prehaps you should advertise!

Your right people are dropping one by one.

:shoot :rollie :rollie :rollie :rollie