Warrior - 2H Fury Slam Build

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I love the idea of this build. Slam replacing Mortal Strike; slam doesn't have a cooldown, and with talents, it's only a 0.5sec casting time and with the new patch, it cannot be interrupted.

I've seen a couple of PvP video's of a guy with a slam build, i've tinkered with talents for a while now wondering if it would be worth going 2H Slam instead of Mortal Strike (MS-build is boring and plain).

Whaddya reckon about this build? I like the idea of stance dancing, and you can hardly do that very often with a MS build. I just want a change and until i get two sweet 1Hers i think i'll stick with something like the build i just showed you.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
One of two things is going to happen with it

1) Slam is going to be incredibly powerful in the new patch, and used by nearly every warrior. So much in fact, that they'll probably nerf it right afterwards.

2) No one will notice and only a select few of the 'leet' people will use it. A few months down the road people will go "WOW WTF ARE DO YOU DOING THATS CAUSING SO MUCH DMG?!"

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
@1) It wont get nerfed. It requires 15 rage so it's not like you can spam spam spam it. Also, most warriors are noob and have no ****ing idea what they are doing, so they'll most likely stick to MS/Rampage.

@2) Lol i hope so. It's a risky build imo, so many warriors say it isn't worth it. Even with the new patch, but i'm keen to try it out.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Yeah, it's pretty much given that it's going to be #2. There are too many warriors taht don't know anything about their class, which is sad.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Ok, so i respecced. I don't have the right gear for it to be very useful in duels. I do provide mages with a harder time though, with imp intercept. Either way, this spec is meant for leveling to 70, hopefully slam proves to be pretty cool, otherwise i'll hopefully get some nice one-handers and spec fury since i'm over arms.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I'de personally suggest a very slow 1her, but I'm sure you already know this. That is, if you're going to DW

Ant

Member!
Reaction score
I am Arms with a 2 handed and I love it. Burst damage from hell and I can still be effective in zerker stance.

FallenPaladin

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.worldofwarcraft.com
slam is good, the only reason i would use it though, is when raiding and your a dps warrior, with slam you cause much less threat

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Ok after being 2H fury for about 4 levels, it's ****ing boring and annoying having to spam slam so often. Avoid this build :(