Warden or Blood Mage?

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
the warden has a quite good spells,
Fan of knives: make a "fan of knifes"
Blink: teleports the warden a short distance
Shadow Strike: kinda l;ike stormbolt, i think its better becauase they keep taking dmg for quite a while
Avatar of Vengance: mkae a unit that make little invunable guys from dead corpses

The bloodmage would probably have to be the best caster hero secod would be archmage
Flame Strike: make a big pillar of flame dealing a fair bit of dmg
Banish: make a targeted unit etherial [can only take dmg from magic attacks not physical]
Mana Syphon: steals mana from a enemy unit and gives it to the bloodmage
Pheonix: makes a big bird that deals a fair amout of dmg will turn into a egg when killed [it dmg's its self] and comes back if the egg is not killed

i would have to say that the warden would have to be the better hero because she is a better fighter than the bloodmage, here spells nearly match up to the standard that he has.

UltimateJim

Member!
Reaction score
ya the warden is a hero killer, ass uposed to the bm which just pisses you off

"footys atack!! :fencing"
bloodmage: FLAME STRIKE :shoot
"FOOTYS RETREAT!!!"
"PALADIN ATACK!!"
bloodmage fights pally for a min, pally getting week, bmage getting week, BM siphons mana
"PALLY USE DEVINE..... o **** on mana...PALLY RUN!!"
BM use banish, pally go slow, cant atack, BM use flame strike, does 2x damage, pally is CHARCOAL!! well you get the point.....the BM can also banish frendly units, himself... so that he is immune to all but magic stuff, be careful because when your etheral you take 1.66 damage from magic atacks

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Warden is better, Players get piss off when there retreating you teleport to them, then cast fan of knifes and shadow stike and blink back. Kill a weak hero everytime

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The Blood Mage.His first magic-flamestrike is good vs big melees.
The second is like a divine shield for units(with limits).The 3rd magic is better than Mana Burn.The phoenix is the best.FuZi0N has given the right descriptions.Obviously the BM has greater magics and all are better than the Warden's

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I think Warden is a much better characeter. BM's flamestrike is to easy to dodge, and blink will inturupt syphon mana. avatar owns pheonix, as avatar has the power to resurect other units (N/A for a 1v1 but im just stating the facts.) Plust it is immune to magic. shadowstrike and FOK is amazing damage, even if u just use one if it's a level 3 skill of either it is gonna pwn the BM.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

BM Wins for being so stylish..
But besides that I've always used Flamestrike and/or blizzard in the heat of a battle, focusing on a group of enemy units.

1 on 1 Warden wins but in a real time battle BM is going to rock.

wkdentns

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I say Warden at the very first level Warden has a chance to harass very well if she micros really well. Specialy when blood mage use flamestrike she can always move around and use Shadowstrike. I once got rushed by an ne player using Warden when I had Bm I got pwnd...

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by wkdentns
I had Bm I got pwnd...

Then you suck, if you get pwned by a Warden and you have a BM... that, that is just pathetic.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Blade
Then you suck, if you get pwned by a Warden and you have a BM... that, that is just pathetic.
Dude, the BM sucks. if anything, if you lose with the warden against BM you suck.

end of story.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I agree with pan the bloodmage first of all isnt a mele and warden is. Teh warden had all the necisary skillz to kill any hero or unit. Like fan of knives and that other one lol. Were BM only has basically firestorm and he would have to use that close range and risk hitting himself.

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bloodmage hands down, flame strike kicks ass!!! its good vs everything especially past lvl1 and at lvl 3 it owns, its excellent for killing lots of troops fast or damaging them to red, also the phoenix is cool too and flame strike destroys buildings too so its awesome although the warden is cool at killing heros her other skills can match the BMs at killing troops or inflicting lots of damage except maybe shadow strike but that is on one unit only but it does good damage so yea warden to kill heroes is better but BM flame strike owns and it can kill heroes too quickly

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
put it this way 1v1 warden would win no questions, the BM's spells are very good when used with MK E.G Banish, Flame Strike and then stormbolt = 1000 dmg, but the warden can work very good without a second hero E.G Blink, FoK and blink out [keep repeating]

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
Warden = stronger and better, i'd always, in every circumstance choose warden over bldmage

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Originally posted by FuZi0N
the warden has a quite good spells,
Fan of knives: make a "fan of knifes"
Blink: teleports the warden a short distance
Shadow Strike: kinda l;ike stormbolt, i think its better becauase they keep taking dmg for quite a while
Avatar of Vengance: mkae a unit that make little invunable guys from dead corpses

The bloodmage would probably have to be the best caster hero secod would be archmage
Flame Strike: make a big pillar of flame dealing a fair bit of dmg
Banish: make a targeted unit etherial [can only take dmg from magic attacks not physical]
Mana Syphon: steals mana from a enemy unit and gives it to the bloodmage
Pheonix: makes a big bird that deals a fair amout of dmg will turn into a egg when killed [it dmg's its self] and comes back if the egg is not killed

i would have to say that the warden would have to be the better hero because she is a better fighter than the bloodmage, here spells nearly match up to the standard that he has.
It damages itself being it's a Phoenix, it should be in volcanic places, so it's outside in the normal tempatures such as the winter parts and high 80's, it starts to die from the cold.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Well der Warden is stronger than BM --' Melee vs. Spellcaster..I mean come on. But yeah, BM does rock large numbers much better than the Warden but the Warden can do all that Blink! magic and escape and all..

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Sometimes you scare me..
Warden can just keep doing Shadow Strike or blink away(?) the siphon mana (I'm guessing, never tried it)