Reaction score
no .

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they should come up with a wc4...
i mean comeone, the Undead rein supreme and rule in the 3rd game and thats it?
humans v orcs first 2 games, and expansion, then undead come to and after the humans spend all their poor little strength to fight orcs, nightelf, undead, and other humans they finally just say "**** it" and go on vacation while arthas sits atop the frozen throne? COME ON THAT IS ****ING GAY

Reaction score
itll prolly be all told when blizzard finalizes all that needs to be finalized in WoW

read the battlenet story page thing, the last entry is like, to be continued

Azurio

Member!
Reaction score
Blizzard seems to like ending their games at horrid downers.

Starcraft- The Zerg win and Kerrigan turns evil as she becomes ruler.
Warcraft- The Scourge win and Arthas turns evil as he becomes ruler.

ALSO: Scourge-Zerg Creature in Starcraft. Coincidence that Zerg and Scourge end up being top dogs?

Diablo? The world ends or something like that. How negative. Is there any hope of humankind ever winning or is Blizzard full of demonic people who defeat us by delaying shipping times and not making beloved sequels?

Xenoce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I love how Blizzard ends their games with the all-too-cool bad guys winning. I loved when the Zerg won, loved when the Scourge won. Didn't play D2.

Blizzard makes unique games for that reason. While most have the cliche "good guys win"* thing, Blizzard breaks that rule.

*Some games allow you to play thew antihero or antagonist of some sort, but these are few and far between. And they usually rock!

zzye-hf

Reaction score
Blizzard should make a warcraft 4, but they should come out with starcraft 2 first, and maybe even a diablo 3. I mean those are their big titles, why ever stop making them? and it is pretty cool that the bad guys win.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
In Diablo II, the prime evils were destroyer and the worldstone was smashed. so i dont know if im supposed to feel happy, sad or what!?

and I have noticed the parallels in the stories wiht blizzard and WC/SC story.

FL4R3

Member!
Reaction score
no they have WoW rather than WIV

but DIII i dont know

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
what story can u get for DIII? omg evil is lyke reincarnated and the same thing is *gasp* going to happen like in the last two games. omg unholy slavery for mankind it is!

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Azurio said:
Blizzard seems to like ending their games at horrid downers.

Starcraft- The Zerg win and Kerrigan turns evil as she becomes ruler.
Warcraft- The Scourge win and Arthas turns evil as he becomes ruler.

ALSO: Scourge-Zerg Creature in Starcraft. Coincidence that Zerg and Scourge end up being top dogs?

Diablo? The world ends or something like that. How negative. Is there any hope of humankind ever winning or is Blizzard full of demonic people who defeat us by delaying shipping times and not making beloved sequels?
dude, the protoss owned the zerg in the last toss mission in the expansion and wiped them all out- how can u say kerrigan was supreme ruler? have you even played the expansion set? the toss open up the xelnaga temple and perform this ritual and all the zerg go SPLAT

:shoot :bouncy

Status
Not open for further replies.