Warcraft 4 - Will it come?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzye-hf

Reaction score
Yea, but the protoss is the first set of campaign i think in starcraft exapnd and the zerg thing is after that and that dosn't kill all the zerg, and certinly not kerrigan, and in hte final cinematic kerrigan does like rule...

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Which begs the question did you ever play the expansion. No way she could've killed all the Zerg since they're the third campaign you play, and if their all dead that's not much of a campaign.

No, Warcraft 4 is not coming, nor is Starcraft 2 or Diablo 3. At least not anytime soon.

-Frank :cool:

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Warcraft 4 will not come. And the scourge are actually more good guys than the outworld demons/kiljaeden's armies. Sure, they aren't 'good' but they are the lesser of two evils. Also notice similarities between Archimonde and the overmind :). They both lead the bad guys before getting overthrown and then a new bad guy leader takes over and wins.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Archimode was a pussy, he got killed by wisps. wtf, who gets killed by wisps?

at least the overmind was killed by That protoss guy who sacraficed himself, tassadar wasn't it? he died nobley, and the overmind was one tough bastard

Biske

Reaction score
Pains Requiem said:
dude, the protoss owned the zerg in the last toss mission in the expansion and wiped them all out- how can u say kerrigan was supreme ruler? have you even played the expansion set? the toss open up the xelnaga temple and perform this ritual and all the zerg go SPLAT
They kill all the Zerg on Shakuras, not everywhere.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pls dont go offtopic.

Actually I dont think warcraft 3 needs any other changes. Anyway this is not reason for Blizzard to make another warcraft i think.

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Blizz will probably make some stupid ass series after WoW is done making them money. Watch they make something like supercraft.

Xenoce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pray tell, why would Blizzard do that? Blizzard is known for making awesome games, some of the best in the market, in fact. So why would they do that?

I believe they will, eventually, make another series. Nothing like "Supercraft," though, because Blizzard is not known for idiotic ideas.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Prox said:
They kill all the Zerg on Shakuras, not everywhere.
MAYbe..
still that was a LOT of ****ing zerg man.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how do u know?

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
ProXie said:
Hey guys. I'm wondering if Warcraft 4 will ever come? I don't care if it takes 5 years. Does anyone know if Blizzard has been discussing it? Have you found some information that has "slipped" out?

Thanks

I think it's called World of Warcraft.. and if they do have a "warcraft 4" they'd charge you about $20.00 a minute.. JUST LIKE WoW!!!!

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
That had no irrelevance to showing how newbie he is! We already knew that :p. Nice Diagram though

aphextwin

Reaction score
games usually come in trilogies like movies.....

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Except for the Land Before Tim series, and see HOW FAR THAT went!

Reaction score
I think the stories of warcraft starcraft and diablo should join together and make the last game

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
I actually got some official information, somebody once asked Blizzard if WoW will be the last Warcraft game, Blizzard's then said:

"Why should we put an end to Warcraft?"

Do not doubt me, Im too lazy to find the link but I know it's true. Although this doesn't mean a thing since it's Blizzard we are talking about here.

pnkrckro

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if they made a warcraft 4 i would be very mad i think sometimes tho the people at blizzard are idiots not making a starcraft 2 i mean starcraft 1 is one of the best games of all time

i doubt they will make a warcraft 4 tho

Status
Not open for further replies.