War3 Bots

amirazadi1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sup Peeps! I was just wondering if you guys know of any good, working bots for Warcraft 3: TFT out there. If you do, please post it here, preferably as an attachment. Thanks!

Spinny2Dope

Resident Forums AARP Member
Reaction score
Website
forums.somethingawful.com
Here, this is Chewbacca bot. It can be mass loaded(like 7 of them at once), but it's a tiny bit confusing. It requires a CD-Key also, but otherwise this is a VERY good bot for warring clans.

~Spinny

amirazadi1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
obviously you dont have an answer to the question either because first of all there aren't any programs on that page, and the only public files which probably are the downloads is under construction or some crap. i just wanted a simple working bot for war3 i never thought it would be this complicated having to go on a bunch of different forums and ask people for help. =(

amirazadi1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
P.S. the new ultimate bot is almost the exact same thing as the previous version: it still doesnt support war3

amirazadi1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its fine if you ban me but i thought the point of these fourms were only a service that you provide to us. not an internet life in which you waist your real lives away on. i only came here hoping i could meet some cool people and get my questions answered and get some cool programs. obviously not. feel free to ban me. you people need to get a mother ****ing life and a girlfriend you mother ****ing nerdass bitch american joobie ******.

amirazadi1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
first of all yes youre right you do have a life which is the computer and these forums. second of all your program doesnt work. you put in the cdkey and it says you must provide a cdkey. think before you talk. =(

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I know that program works because ive used it before...
Why is it you think I dont have a life? Because im on a forum? Hate to break it to you but by the logic neither do you...

amirazadi1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
obviously the forum ruined your mind because like i said i dont come here as i life i use it rarely to have fun get some help meet cool people and get some cool programs. i only got one and thats not because of the actual forums but the forums sight itself. and if it works go try it again put in a war3 cdkey and put the thing on war3 and see what happens. if it works you obviously gave me the wrong version or some shit.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Originally posted by amirazadi1
first of all yes youre right you do have a life which is the computer and these forums. second of all your program doesnt work. you put in the cdkey and it says you must provide a cdkey. think before you talk. =(
Keep it up, you'll be banned before you know it. We have a rule for what people have done here in the past, so don't break the rule. It's just like police laws, break the rule, you're thrown in jail, you've already been given a warning from a mod of this section, and your question has been answered, yet you still continue to spam and flame. Just don't do it, please.

~ Haruko

amirazadi1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you just put up another problem with the forum. you act like this is my life and if i get banned my life is over. well its not. and my question hasnt been answered because nothing has worked. so **** you too you mother ****ing american shits go ahead and ban me i dont really care. **** you and youre stupid language "noobies flaming". get a ****ing life FOR REAL.