War Craft 4 2005

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
WoW

I read somewhere that WoW was set to be released for the fall after next, or maybe it was Spring.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
When ever it comes, my comp won't be ready for it. Damn game'll probably be so graphic heavy my comp'll jsut pop up a message like this:

"Error: 682006.76263(Stupid Human Gets New Game Code):''g43096"
Your computer has run into a fatal error that you the owner caused. Malfunction in graphics card, circuits fused together. Reboot, and try again...you dumb fuk"

As I said, in 2 years when WoW is in the 5 for a $1 ben, I'll get it, but until then, hats off to you Blizz, for keeping us hooked to classic, low graphic intensive games like SC for 5 years!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I do not think that there will be a war3 expansion, or a war 4 in a long time. Blizzard will now set on making WOW and SC:g

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i agree with Pan TFT is still recent and Wow is not so far away and even though TFT left alot open in the story line i doubt that they will make another wc they will prob just move on.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Another thing is the fact that in WOW the forsaken are mentioned about and they are still around. if there was a nother expansion, i think they would have dealt with them since there arn't many forces left in Azeroth to contend with them so it would be a boring game.

Grimace

Member!
Reaction score
Plus they havent even got a SC2 yet!!

It wouldnt be fair just to keep building on Warcraft and leaving SC behind! :'(

Plus TFT is really new!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The tft came out this year.It hasnt even passed and you are talknig about war4.Yeah for 2004 it will be war4.And for 3015 it will be war3015-the robot elves,orc and human VS undead (broken machines)

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
D2 is dead, warcraft and startcraft you can at least add of to the story but D2 same demon same everything nearly........ if they do make a D3 it would mean that the CEO's are creating a game in a a already dead storyline in a desperate bid to make more money..... when we talk about another expansion for war3, we dont mean in 1 year, we are talking about upto 4 years.....

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
maybe in just 2 years will be too soon. but warcraft has a story line that allows the creator to continue it. I wouldn't be surprised for a wc 4...although another expansion seems really unlikely...what to expands anyway?

thrall is making a new race durotar, furion and tyrande will have many babies, illidan...most likely dead..and oh yeah arthas enjoying the freezing cold. The end.

although i really doubt they will move on and close the wc saga. I mean, think of all the fans that are out there...which make me believe is highly impossible.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Tyrande and Furion having babies. How prettyful..I wonder if her tiger and his goat will have babies, too..

Anyways..I don't think they will make a SC2..And if they do i hope it gets balanced, unlike the normal SC.

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hehe sleeping in biology again serial thriller? lol :0
tyrande/furion will be ok . but a tiger and a (deer not a goat)
neh not really. i would like it more if tyrande/illidan would :p
cus i wanna know what happens to everyone !

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
o_O Damn. I always thought it was a mountain goat. Furion just lost all my respect T.T I think Tyrande should have hooked up with..Arthas!

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
lolololz....first of all u all got it wrong...it's not a dear, nor a goat it's a..STAG! dammit..and if the stag is a she will be happy with KOTG..if is a he...with a dryad..so either way..will be happy.

tyrande and arthas..hhahahah now that's what i would like to see...not!.

Iliidan will go happy with the gost of cenarius..being dead now..i assume.

sylvanias..will hook up with the dread lord...vash with kael , jaina with thrall....and maiev will be forever a virgin :D...happy ending