War Craft 4 2005

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Jain with Thrall?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?! thats just sick that would never happen Thrall is to cool for jaina. Jaina would of hooked up with arthas but now hes undead so she will just use him.

UltimateJim

Member!
Reaction score
... ok... alotta offtopicness, but i think there will be another SC b 4 another wc, (mostly wc4) theres not that many games with more than 1 exp, (sims for example, they charge you $40 for a few more peices of useless crap) im guessing there would be a wc4, maybe some hybrid of arthas and... some other evil thingamajiggy

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I doubt there will be a wc4. Wow will come out then they will start another fantasy type of game prob with a whole new story line and history following it.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you gonna keep telling me i got a nice sig or actually say something productive. WaterCraft?!?!?!??!! thats pretty lame idea. Mabye they will make some new races a panda race would kick @$$.

Minnesota

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I dont really get the point of WoW, I mean, It just doesnt sound like it will be like anything we have had before. It will probley be very fun, dont get me wrong there, but for the monthly payment involved, just to play a game... I dont think I will go that way.

Blizzard won't make WC4 for quite a while (if they even make it), maybe in 2005 or 2006. Just look back in the past how often the games of Warcraft came out, starting with WC1.

Anyways, I hope that FT isnt the last (other then WoW) Warcraft game that Blizzard makes.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I might be the last game they make, posibly because they plan to do constant updates of huge magnificence for WOW.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Originally posted by Minnesota
I dont really get the point of WoW, I mean, It just doesnt sound like it will be like anything we have had before. It will probley be very fun, dont get me wrong there, but for the monthly payment involved, just to play a game... I dont think I will go that way.
what are you smoking? do you have any clue of the expenses that blizzard would have if they didnt have a montly fee for wow? theyd go broke in no time due to server fees. and speaking of fees, you must be too young to afford a job, which means you are most likely under 16, and if under 13, ur not even supposed to play most online games at all. 7-10 dollars a month wont kill you.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
--

...you must be too young to afford a job, which means you are most likely under 16, and if under 13, ur not even supposed to play most online games at all. 7-10 dollars a month wont kill you.
Uhm..When did online games get an age limit put on them? Just because you weren't mentally capable of playing online games at 13 -doesn't- mean others aren't.

And WoW is most likely going have a much higher fee then that considering I -know- Everquest is ranging 9-13 dollars so WoW is definitely being 10-15. And assuming someone does have a job not everyone has it easy. Some people make live on there own and have to pay utilities and rent. 10-15, no, even 7-10 dollars can make difference. Not everyone has there parents to back them up, Okay?

I don't think they will make a WC4 or an expansion since WoW is carrying on the plot of Wc3 RoC-TFT. Most likely in the next game Arthas, the new lich king would die and Durotar would probably wage war with whats left of the Human Expedition. If that happened WoW would kind of be lost and have no real plot..Like most MMORPG's.

And yes..Thrall will marry Jaina >.>'

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, I played PSO for a month, and it's fee was just $5. That I could handle, and would gladly pay to play, but anything over that is pushin it. Any amount over $10, and that game better be the best damn game ever made. It'll start for what, $60-$70 just to buy it, and then $15 a month just to play something I'll probably get bored with in the first month. If they had an offline NPC game with it, I'd buy it. Until I can afford DSL, and a new graphics card, WoW will not be on my list of things to buy.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There's no room for an expansion to WC3 any longer. If you completed the main race objective you'll realize this. They were all completely split open, The Forsaken, Blood Elves, Human, Orc, Naga, Drainei, Scourge.. all have their own units and whatnot.. some are just spinoffs of units from the old race.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Now that so many think that war4 will come out,i cannot be sceptic too.
But remember that war3 RoC came out 2-3years ago,so i agree that 2005 may become the date of war4.But probably in the end of the summer or later-sept,oct,nov,dec.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
RoC came out pretty much exactly one year before TFT, which was released this July.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MMORPG's such as UO, EQ, SB, TSO, and soon to be WoW all need monthly fees otherwise they'd be losing money... fast, then why would you come out with the game. It takes massive server demands to handle all the incoming computers at once.