Want to dupe ?

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you gonna pay go to e-bay.com Did you even read my post ;)

Question : - How do i dupe items?
Answer : - There is no public way to dupe items.

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
i have a question, and no its not "how do i dupe." if you can make iths out of silence you can make them out of any runeword right? because i have heard of ith rhyme shield and seen an ith helm, so i guess its true. but they are very uncommon as far as i know. but if you can, what i dont understand then is why they arent very common. you would think that those people who can make them would make all kinds. i know silence is the best runeword, but if you think about it, how much would you pay for 100%mf 3 soc wealth armor? if you put 3 ist in it then thats 175 mf which is much better than any armor there is.
oh and one more question, when you make an ith i understand you buy the runes out of it. but when you leave the game it retains its enhancements. so when you create another game the sockets are still empty. do they sell the iths that way or do they socket before they sell all of them?

buggers

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
WHERE do u get jamella and the other hack plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz tttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee

deadalready

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Bah

Ok well you have all "Talked" about it but not really. From the selling of the rune and buying it with the 33 send to the ith factory prog. There where many ways to do it but the funniest was the having 3 people in the game and having 2 trade windows open. Say player 1 2 and 3 come into a game. Player 1 2 and 3 all know the necessary packets in thier triggers to do this scenario. The scenario is player 1 has say a superior 3 socketed armor and lem ko and tir. He opens up a trade window with player 2 and trades the runes to him and accepts (This is how you know the necessary trigs) And then he opens up a window with player 3 (After of course getting the armor and the runes back) . He sockets the armor and trades it to player 3. Player 3 has a new wealth and you now have the trigs for that. Now what is supposed to happen is your supposed to know all that stuff when you enter the game so lets start at the begining. 3 enter. All your triggers are set up to accept and blah blah blah at the right times. What you do is set it up to where player 1 trades with 2 people almost at the same time. (heh can we say one sided trade anyone) The window you want open first is the runes. You want the runes in the process of being virtually traded and then you socket the armor and have it in a trade window. Then you trade the runes. Then the armor. Player 3 will get the armor. Player 2 will get the runes. Armor will no longer have the runes.. Its complicated but it worked.

deadalready

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The other 3 people way is to have one open window with charsi and the others trading the rune worded item and to send a 33 buy of the runes or just the trade of the runes and basically trade hack the other player for the runes. All is not patched though so dont let anything ever discourage you.

xbucs15

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
are all the mods on dynamic2.gamespy.com for open cause there are exp hacks and stuff like that there isnt a way to do that on closed is there

Blink4114

Member!
Reaction score
ok... there is a way to make ith/dupe/fuse w/e.... it has nothing to do with lag, or more than one person.. or any of that crap... my friends friend (yeah I know it sounds weird but I barely talk to the guy, I can't call him my friend) knows how to do it... it has somethin to do with making a batch file to stall a component or w/e in d2 and then u have to do somethin with warriv... so just stop askin.. :rolleyes:

M

maggot_slayer

i know hwo to dupe one real way get shadowmaster and get an item and copy and paste is on shadow amster and save and u can do stats and gold too

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Maggot. Thats for open battle.net not closed battle.net .. People dont bother duping on open bnet . they just make items out of air :)

HellSpawnGothic

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by bombthreat
ok sooo uhhh if there is no posible "public way to dupe" then how do u say...... i do it
all the time
i can prove it
rightbbevforu ur eyes
u want 2 book of skill readings
i can make it
u want more add 20 to life potions
i can get it
dont lie it is posibble
ive done that with res scrolls i spamed the game and gave them away lol it was funny as hell

HellSpawnGothic

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by BallerB0i
either a bugged game or the rollback thats been going on lately in bnet nothing new... btw bugged games are rare as hell so ur damned lucky u actually were muling then
not true it is possible for every single game to be bugged act 2 is your best bet for finding a bug its usally the teleport bug where you can teleport into a space behind the walls and there just be blackness act 1 bug is a rouge whos wallking around that you can kill and kills things but then you cant talk to this one, another one is where you can get dur to where tyreal usally is theres infinity posibltys but ivce experinced all these in 2 weaks

lexigirl

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ive only come across 1 bugged game i was muling in, but its ok, i got an extra full char of havoc marks :):):):)