Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Question : - How do i dupe items?
Answer : - Go Here

Question : - How do i dupe gold / potions
Answer : - Go Here (PATCHED)

Question : - How do i make ith?
Answer : - You cant :) there is no public dupe method.

That should clear a few stuff up for those people who Demand how to dupe / make ith :)

New module that lets you hold max amount of potions in your belt (it works if you dont have a belt) Can be found Here

Trade hack can be found Here

Links
Http://www.mewgood.com
http://www.blizzhackers.com <= Home of pktk
Http://www.diabloworld.com <= jedi master bot ,
Http://www.d2jsp.org <= D2jsp bot.
Http://forward.to/mousepad <= The amazin d2 maphack :D
http://www.d2network.com
http://skull.gamersrus.com/ Skulls d2 hacking webpage
Http://www.d2mods.com <= Best d2 game mod site
http://jed.diabloworld.com <= jed v2.0

~unstuck, replaced with new thread [Korittke]

xaru

Member!
Reaction score
tell me...where was ith born then? yeah sure the new patch cant make ith blah blah blah...yeah yeah no public method of duping yeah yeah yeah i have an 0.8 gaze now i have 20 of them blah blah blah i dun care about noobs who dream all day about duping...omfg thats just dumb...back to my question. where was ith born?

Ultmose

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
o dont know where or when , all i know is that it was made by making a silence weapon, and removing the runes, which still left the stats of the weapon, and 6 emplty sockets to put stuff in

Mavrick987

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the only thing i know about ith items, is that it involved hacking the actual weapon file.....one of my friends was real close in making an ith but it corrupted his character file...and he lost everything on his character...so i believe that it is useless to even try to figure it out...but if you do...all the power to you...good luck

crash12884

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok when they made iths here is how they did it
it took 3 ppl
1 person would hold trade open with npc throu whole thing
the other 2 would open trade and 1 would sniff the item id of the jewels and the item
then they would socket the item the 1 would then drop if i remember right and then the other would send a packet with the item id in it and when that packet was sent not sure which packet it would unsocket the jewels / runes out of the item which would give it the ith name then they would leave the game and the 3rd person would close trade with npc which would corrupt game and the game would crash :D but the person would of already got away with ith
i just pulled that from my memory it was long time ago so dont hold me completely to it but its close

sin316

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by xaru
tell me...where was ith born then? yeah sure the new patch cant make ith blah blah blah...yeah yeah no public method of duping yeah yeah yeah i have an 0.8 gaze now i have 20 of them blah blah blah i dun care about noobs who dream all day about duping...omfg thats just dumb...back to my question. where was ith born?
kinda stupid hein ?

anyway ith's have been made (in 1.09 not 1.08 btw)

with a bug in game . means there was a way to put a ith rune , take it out, put a runeword , take it out and fill the sockets with anything else. i think there was a bug with a runeword "ith" not sure , but this would explain the ith in goldenletters.

however that how (simply) iths are made.

bombthreat

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok sooo uhhh if there is no posible "public way to dupe" then how do u say...... i do it
all the time
i can prove it
rightbbevforu ur eyes
u want 2 book of skill readings
i can make it
u want more add 20 to life potions
i can get it
dont lie it is posibble

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bombthreat im not lieing . there isnt a "public way to dupe"

Apart form the one when you turn your pc off at the mains as you sell an item .. but that hardly ever works

M

MadroxMonoxide

" there is no public way of duping"

Hmm, then someone tell me what I did. I opened a game. Gave my friend my 3 unid wf's. Game Crashes. I get realm down...doh. I come back the next day. We both have the 3 unid wf's. If that's not duplicating, I don't know what is. PS: This happened about a week ago.

BallerB0i

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
either a bugged game or the rollback thats been going on lately in bnet nothing new... btw bugged games are rare as hell so ur damned lucky u actually were muling then