Wanna hear something funny? My school banned WAR2..... + poll

Were you allowed to play games that had blood in them when you were in elementary???

• Yes

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • No, but we did anyways

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • No, and if we did we got expelled

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
That's right... back in Grade 6 when Warcraft 2 was hot... we had this computer room at our school which we went to (computer classes) for 2 hours a week. Well, we would always have these wicked warcraft LAN games (8 player) well, our principle banned us from playing it cause he said it was violent. I dunno why im bring this up, I just remembered it though and thought that was pretty funny... our teacher didn't care though and he let us play it. Back in Grade 5 also, when it first came out, I was a total newbie... i'd just sit there with my friend and kept telling him to build towers...... i'd usually cost him the games cause i'd bug him till he made towers all over the place and he got ****ed cause of it. Ah... good times. I wonder if some schools still ban games like Warcraft? I didn't take computer classes in Junior High / High School so I don't know for sure if they banned the games, but I doubt it. My elementary school just sucked :)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
well im 16 i just got out of elementry school. (thank good). well i never had warcraft 2 game but when i had burned starcraft we instaled it on the computer using a stolen cdkey. cant remember where i got it. the teacher didn't know we had installed it. after like a month he saw me killing mass lings ass terran. he took the cd and threw it out the window. it managed to survive but we never got to play it again.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
cs

this last year i was in a web site design class, just needed an extra credit, and it was the only tolerable class left, we would play unreal, quake 3, or counter stike the entire class, i think the website with a few cd keys is still up, http://www.lvcm.com/cobra/ i think it only had cs codes though

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Re: cs

Originally posted by BAALsminion
this last year i was in a web site design class, just needed an extra credit, and it was the only tolerable class left, we would play unreal, quake 3, or counter stike the entire class, i think the website with a few cd keys is still up, http://www.lvcm.com/cobra/ i think it only had cs codes though
That's awesome... I would take more computer courses at my college if I thought we'd just play Quake 3 all the time :) I dun care what anyways says... no game beats quake 3 for LAN parties... me and my friends used to fricken have so much fun playing that. counterstrike is good too, but quake 3 was/is the best. That is... until UT 2003 comes out... oh boy.

mechaman40

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my school banned anime and when i was in computer class i would play roms and runescape but they finally blacked the runesacpe website so we coulldn't play it anymore

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by mechaman40
my school banned anime and when i was in computer class i would play roms and runescape but they finally blacked the runesacpe website so we coulldn't play it anymore
That's funny..... My college is so gay when it comes to banning stuff. They banned every fun thing imaginable... they banned Yahoo Games, Pogo, Shockwave.com, Hotmail and so many chat rooms... something really funny though... you can't visit www.shockwave.com, but you CAN visit www.pussy.com. Uh, ok. I guess our sysadmin is a ****ing pervert? I dunno I thought that was funny. It's probably banned now though, after I looked it up :) I never did it again, cause if I get caught i'll prob get kicked outta college.

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well at the last day of school my school has a LAN party of CS, Also every open lab (tuesday and wednesday) me and my buddies go up there and play Starcraft, Warcraft, Counter-strike, Roms, download warez and other crap. The teachers don't care.

ALso I took a computer course last year and for 99.9% of the course all we did was play games.

GoTeNkZ-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah my pricibil baned sc about a year back in middle school im in 7th grade now going 2 boces (cause of incident) i dled sc into the schools cpus and the staff didnt no but 1 of the kids where playing it and got cought he said i did it and i got detention!! but the next day i went to the school cpu lab and messed up about 15 of there cpus i deleted half the files in each ovem! lol IT WAS SO F*CKING FUNNY WHEN I TOLD MY FRIEND but he told his parents then they told there friends and went around and around till it reached my parents i got grounded for like 3-5 mounths an had 2 go to school to apologize but it was so f*cking funny!!!!!!!!

jakey

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im only 9 but my schoool never had any games all they were like some gay math games that you fit numbers into shit and stuff like that my school suck and they a math problem and if you solve it then you can get more then buy a car and race those 2 year old games fducking suck

jakey

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude hiphop your so damn lucky i never have shit for lans all you do is math math ****ing math your lucky ass got yourself a lan damn

Mr.Warchief

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MY SCHOOOL IS SO ****ING FUNNY!!! THEY ALLOWED EVEN THE GORIEST GAMES ON OUR SERVER, SUCH AS GTA2, AND QUAKE. I PUT HALF-LIFE ON THE SERVER AND IT WAS GONE WITHIN A DAY :(
BUT YES MY SCHOOL DOESNT SEEN TO CARE ABOUT GORE... ME AND SOME OF MY FREINDS ALSO KNOW THE SERVER OPERATOR, SO WE CAN MAKE SURE GAMES ARE THERE TO STAY :)

pardon the caps...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
my friend got a game with strippers and all this shit with **** prostitutes in it. the teacher saw it and let it be. i instal sc and it gets takin off. tell me how ****ed up that is.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
My middle school was so paranoid about everything. We weren't allowed to use floppy disks cause they could contain viruses. Ok, fair enough, other schools do this... but, the funny part is... they let us use floppy disks that they gave us, but we couldnt bring out own. Uh, ok. So, I take the floppy disk you gave me home, put a virus on it, then I can use it? Me and my friend tried to put a virus on one of the school computers but failed miserably and almost got caught, so that was the end of that.

Dueas

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol they banned a game when i was in grade 2 it was the incriable meachine lol but when i was in 7 we played war2 all the computer class couse when we saw the teacher come we alt tab and had are work finished lol.

AznRaps.com

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LOL I PLAY WC3 and 2 on my laptop at school by hookin it up the jack of the cable and they all think im doing work

stonedawg

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
funny escape

when i was in last year of high school, they started banning everything on computers from blocking off all fun sites, and making games unable to install on the comps. Every so often whe'd get a playable version of gta1 up and running, both the bastards would find it and delete it. Funny thing though about a couple times when managing to sneak wc2 and AoE in the labs and play it. We got caught for it by most teacher's, but was able to convince them before they figured it out that is was a educational game, beacause we were creating civilizations. funny shit, especially with AoE. Just show them the farms and crap ur guys were harvesting and the trade routes and the fisheries. had to hide my army away from the base though. eventually they saw it, and asked what it was for (the troops). couldnt hide it much longer than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.