Wanna hear something funny? My school banned WAR2..... + poll

Were you allowed to play games that had blood in them when you were in elementary???

• Yes

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • No, but we did anyways

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • No, and if we did we got expelled

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaKuras

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You were in some excellent school that allowed you to LAN there. they were really stuck up at my school

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Last year in HS we would play Quake and SC all the time. Usually only after school and before school. They haven't caught us yet...even though they know we are playing something, I don't think they know what we are playing. :D

I am guessing that this year (starting in 2 weeks :( ) we will do the same thing. It was lots of fun though, a lot of fraggin went on in that computer lab. We had a couple of games where there was 90 kills for each player! I really hope the school doesn't wise up about the whole "Quake" thing. ;)

HellSpawnGothic

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SkuZZy
That's funny..... My college is so gay when it comes to banning stuff. They banned every fun thing imaginable... they banned Yahoo Games, Pogo, Shockwave.com, Hotmail and so many chat rooms... something really funny though... you can't visit www.shockwave.com, but you CAN visit www.pussy.com. Uh, ok. I guess our sysadmin is a ****ing pervert? I dunno I thought that was funny. It's probably banned now though, after I looked it up :) I never did it again, cause if I get caught i'll prob get kicked outta college.
Here use this site to get to yahoo games and pogo games www.backdoors.to it gives u a back door to the sites and lets u play the games :) hope this helps

Edit:Abour the goosebump books, what you do to the kid shove the books in his face, and call the kid a pussy...and then beat the shit out of him...heh at least thats what id do =), anyways yea schools geting so gay..and seriel thirler, human nature=violence even with out all the movies and cartoons we will fill anger, then hate, then soon will kill others, video games, and movies supress this rage, makes it so that we can control it by leting us picture it, all the schools are doing are saving there own god damn asses because there 2 ****in poor to aford geting there asses sued...hell for ****in sakes im only in 10th grade and i gota buy my own god damn books =(, anyways its just really stupid how the schools have to ban the stuff thats fun, because of someone, I sware if the person dont like it they can go to another school, wc3 helps people its like chess yet more fun because theres gore, so to ban it just because one ****in person is completly stupid.

a-day-to-bleed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
theres a site where u can d/l alien vs pred 2(as a free trial thing) so my whole damn computer lab was friggen loaded with people sneaking in my class just to play on our 30 something computers. it has multiplayer and lan so it was killer!

guitarmonky55

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Abour the goosebump books, what you do to the kid shove the books in his face, and call the kid a pussy...and then beat the shit out of him...heh at least thats what id do =),
well this was like 3rd grade so i dont think we had that frame of mind yet

scatjoe

Member!
Reaction score
Re: Re: cs

That's awesome... I would take more computer courses at my college if I thought we'd just play Quake 3 all the time :) I dun care what anyways says... no game beats quake 3 for LAN parties... me and my friends used to fricken have so much fun playing that. counterstrike is good too, but quake 3 was/is the best. That is... until UT 2003 comes out... oh boy.
ut 2003 is out......

scatjoe

Member!
Reaction score
Re: Re: cs

That's awesome... I would take more computer courses at my college if I thought we'd just play Quake 3 all the time :) I dun care what anyways says... no game beats quake 3 for LAN parties... me and my friends used to fricken have so much fun playing that. counterstrike is good too, but quake 3 was/is the best. That is... until UT 2003 comes out... oh boy.
sry it posted twice

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what school you going too, man my school let me play starcraft online. The teacher cant do shit cause she let me.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Did you check the date on the post? It is only a year old. That is why. At the time UT2003 wasn't out.

.VeGeTa.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
thesupersoldiers.net
Lol Pan.. well im 16 i just got out of elementry school. (thank god). Hahaha... thats kinda funny but i've played War2 for alooooooooooooooooooong time and i still play it if anyone wants to talk whisper me @ .StIcKyFiNgAz.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry but this thread seems completely useless having in mind that it is so old. Please don't bump threads older than 15 days. I'm closing this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.