Vote for Starcraft guys.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
We are currently in 14th place. I just voted and took a glance, we need to catch up since this forum is filled with life now, to some extent, we could get some votes in so that it is used even further then just making the forum active.

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
I vote for sc at least once a week :butterfly

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, I assume it ups our ranking on the list of the website gamesites200. Theres a section just for SC, and people I image view it quite a lot. If we are first, we will get more people to come to these forums, register, and play StarCraft, since we would be in first and they would notice our link first.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
If you're too lazy to scroll all the way up, just click my signature image :)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Well, I do have that in my signature, too :)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Our Warcraft section is 3rd place. So we are cool, I guess I can vote for both every few minutes lolol.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Once per day.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
WEll we moved up 2 spots! 12th place ya!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Awesome, soon this forum will dominate the cyberworld! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Damn. Fine, SC all the way then. Too bad my Voting Point Suggestion didn't work. If it did, we might be able to get some nifty things for people who actually became dedicated to viote on their own terms, and not for any sort of gian, even if it is 'points' for the vBStore. Also, upon voting a few minutes ago, we need 3 more votes to become tied with whoever is above us. Let's try to reach and surpass them by today's sunset.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yes. Only 1 vote goes in once per day from your IP Address. And you must only vote for one game a day, I think it is as well. So just vote for StarCraft everytime you wake up in the morning and you should be set.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yes, It probably does not apply to Counter-strike since it is a different website, but you never know. I won't take any chances though, so I will stick with StarCraft unitl someone can clear this up.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
TrongaMonga said:
Once per day.
That is if 20+ members all vote at once. Then you will see some dramatic changes my friend :)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
12 Starcraft Network
* Huge SC help database Discuss Strategies Editors Downloads Guides Links * LINKS TO WORKING BOTS + REPLAYS We have over 60,000+ members www.starcraftforums.com In:109 Out:116

We need 7 to pass our next opponet. Can we get 7 in by tomorrow? If we could get enough votes each day to advance in a ranking, that would superbly kick ass. Though doubtable, you know it would. Good job on passing the previous rank user though guys. I am impressed, since we had maybe 98-100 and they had 3 more then we did. Now we are at 106, so that means people voted. Kickass for BattleForums!