Video Game Music?

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Two songs I recently got hooked to from Quest 64 was Brannoch and Shamwood castle themes. Most video gem music would definitly have to be determined by the genre of the game.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im not sure if its the sae song you hear in the beginning or not..
if the metal song you hear when fighting Jecht is also played before/during that first blitzball cinematic, then i need to check the earlier songs played in that game. I just want that song for some reason.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I would use Google then if it's not BlueLaguna or Final Fantasy Advanced. If not, you can look up the OST and see the list of songs. Find the one you want, either by identifying it by it's name ot guessing which one it is based on how the music is played in the game. The OST goes in order, so it should be close to the end I'm guessing. Make a few guesses. Check BlueLaguna to see if they have it. Download the guesses you made and see if you get it.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I did that to like, the last 6 songs on BlueLaguna, but if it is the same song from the very beginning, im going to have to check like the first 10 songs.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yay! Glad you found it, heh. See it just takes a bit of looking. I found a bunch of songs i really wanted today. It's compsed by Nobuo Uematsu and it's played on FFXI. It's played like during Storyline Parts, I love it. :)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
I would just download every song and see. Sure it's taxing work, but you find the song you want and that's reward enough. :)
Ditto, except there are P2P systems that work for you :D.