User Images (Avatars/Banners) Needed? Where to host them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
probably 99.9% of the people here illegally downloaded photoshop/bryce/3ds max to use for image editing.

there is no warez talk allowed here (trust me i know -_-)
therfore I cannot tell you how to download it.

Im pretty sure you can figure it out though ;)
HINT:Starts with a K ends with an A has some Z's in it

KillerMe

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
I know what you're talking about, but I don't want to get a virus off of it.

Anyway, are there any free (completely legal) ones. Also, can anyone work on my sig.

Apocilipse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lolz....that starting with a K has some A's and a couple Z's is so not good right now...they have another case of sewing someone that downloaded "music" but they didnt have near the songs...and if theres any free ones try something called google

And Mage...grrr...lolz...:D :( i like your skills ;)

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Thx viz...

im going to add it to my sig now

Apocilipse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok AXL If you actually read this take me off of the list
doesnt matter to me ne more...
everyone shows me up and no one uses my sigs so i quit i dont give a crap...if ne one wants one so be it and ask me pm me

ive made like 6-12 sigs and only got 2 thanks outta them all its not worth it if people are gonna be really rude and dont compliment you on your suckieness or goodness...the only one that has is Mage and hes a good sport all around about ne thing

Apocilipse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
heh...your not the first to say it...newbish cause i am a newb to everyone cause they have had what like 1-5 years practice ive had 5 months...they know every nook and cranny about Adobe..im still learning...everything i know right now i get from friends and websites...no one wants to teach you...they just call you a newb and cuss you out so i quit with it

At least THIS NEWB tries something that no one has ne kind thing to say but mage

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Dude lol calm down. I only picked up photoshop in late april. Also when dont take 'newb' as an insult. Its good to practice, and make sigs. Its how you learn. Just keep trying.

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
i gave you so many topics because i dont care which one you use.. but try for cars cuz thats my favorite and for the design just make it fiery, or like caustic (acid) dripping and melting the metal border or something cool i dunno just have fun with it

Apocilipse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i am calm..i take it as an insult cause thats what newb is meant to be for...not from you saying it im saying people around me in life not on the net...yea you got it in april but look at your skillz...how offeten to you mess with adobe like 5 times a day or somethign?

Id just like if people on here would try and help you when you need it on Adobe instead of giving you a link....half the time that link cant help you cause its something you CANT find or etc

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by Apocilipse
i am calm..i take it as an insult cause thats what newb is meant to be for...not from you saying it im saying people around me in life not on the net...yea you got it in april but look at your skillz...how offeten to you mess with adobe like 5 times a day or somethign?

Id just like if people on here would try and help you when you need it on Adobe instead of giving you a link....half the time that link cant help you cause its something you CANT find or etc
Yea I wish. 5 times a day... Im lucky if I get on 1 time a day. I have school and football.

sc sk8er

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think ur work is good. ESPECIALLY cuz of the little time you have been at it....I like some of urs better than some from pros

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
uhh can we stop jabbering and just make me a sig? :)

and apoc ill help just toss me an AIM, Bryan69087

also try PunkGo hes the one who made me who i am

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
heh...your not the first to say it...newbish cause i am a newb to everyone cause they have had what like 1-5 years practice ive had 5 months...they know every nook and cranny about Adobe..im still learning...everything i know right now i get from friends and websites...no one wants to teach you...they just call you a newb and cuss you out so i quit with it

At least THIS NEWB tries something that no one has ne kind thing to say but mage
I have had ps7 for a lil over a month or two now..not that long..
I am definatly still learning..you to me is like me to AxL or ReiGn..
It's ok man..your sigs are lacking effects and for the main reason that you don't put tutorials into them..most of my sigs invlove at least 1 or more tuts..goto www.good-tutorials.com there excellent.

Dirty: I will make your sig later probably tomorrow.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate tutorials. I find out how to do it on my own :p.

Oh yeah, point of me posting...

Dammit! I'm bored. Someone have me make them a sig :)

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
roach make me one.. i posted a few times wut i m lookin for.. nothing specific.. just have fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.