User Images (Avatars/Banners) Needed? Where to host them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Immortal_King
no it isn't, I saw this one guy with a wizard wearing red and he was swinging a red orb around on a staff and its a bigger file size then mine, and you don't get on his ass about it. You just want me to use the sig you made.
You remind me of another member who name begain with a Xen-... Also if you see someone with a big sig report it. Dont use it as an excuse

Lol. I dont give a damn which sig you use, as long as it is under the limits. Which are 550x200 with a maxium file size of 30kb.

plus another forum moderator above your post said its fine. so don't bane my sigatar just becuz I ain't using yurs AxL, show some dignity.
Well they are WRONG. How about you just follow the rules instead of making excuses. Also if your going to respond to me, do it in a PM.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
That sucks... It works for you but all I see is an [X] picture.:(

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

Apocilipse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Its no problem -Matrix-...im still trying to figure this out all over again cause i havent been on Adobe for 3 weeks..its kinda odd...and if you have ne changes you wish for it to be done to your sig PM me
H/O ill change it and try to get it to work again..sorry..

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
God damn it FiNoFaNtAsY-BrOoDwAr, I'm sick of you complaining..

I made you a sig and if you don't like then oh well that's why you haven't got a sig.

If you do like it..I want credit for making it in ur sig since you made me break and go make you one so you would shut up :p..

you can't see the 2 pics very well but its the best I can do..

http://www.angelfire.com/bug/poontang1/Fino.jpg

Unknown_Being

Member!
Reaction score
Okay, modified my post cause it's not doing what I want it to.

EDIT:
K now it's working. That what you mean by silver 3-d ipes -Matrix-?
I can't do text, except manually though...
and manually doing what you said would be hard.

Unknown_Being

Member!
Reaction score
Apocolipse, can you make ice? Or fire? 'Cause I like the sigs and stuff you've made could you make one for me?
EDIT: Also, look at page 6. I put the description there, and I restated myself 3-6 times on the pages 7-12... so now it's 4-7 including this.

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
thnx Apocilipse, thats sick..... your ledgend

EDIT: i forgot the command to put the img to actually show, what is it??

Apocilipse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uh fuzion its [img*]url here with no spaces[/img*] (no * in it) and np FuZiON.
Unknown_being ill get to work on yours here soon...but today i have school and after school i got time so..it should be done tonight.

GO MAGE! ITS YO BIRTHDAY! WE GOT TIRED! OF HIS CRAP!*points at FiNoFaNtAsY-BrOoDwAr*

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by Unknown_Being
Okay, modified my post cause it's not doing what I want it to.

EDIT:
K now it's working. That what you mean by silver 3-d ipes -Matrix-?
I can't do text, except manually though...
and manually doing what you said would be hard.
That's perfect! It doesn't have to go around the text, and the text doesn't need to have any special thing, just actual text.

NOW THAT I THINK:

I can do the text because I have a certain text that I really want to use. One more thing though...

Can you make it just a little darker?:( I don't want to be picky but I was thinking just a little darker. If you could do that then it would be super super greatly appreciated. Thanks.

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Originally posted by FuZi0N
thnx Apocilipse, thats sick..... your ledgend

EDIT: i forgot the command to put the img to actually show, what is it??
its [/img] not [img\]

anyway im postin cuz i ask fer sum baners and id like a cancel that cuz i got others things to do and a cople othere peeps said they do it and u guys r busy so i wont take your time up thank you

Apocilipse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sorry man...i would but i just cant do merged stuff yet (im still learning) or i woulda helped..and i just got back my adobe(like i said before) and been sick :)

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by -Matrix-
That's perfect! It doesn't have to go around the text, and the text doesn't need to have any special thing, just actual text.

NOW THAT I THINK:

I can do the text because I have a certain text that I really want to use. One more thing though...

Can you make it just a little darker?:( I don't want to be picky but I was thinking just a little darker. If you could do that then it would be super super greatly appreciated. Thanks.

i made it darker but i didnt use any professional programs so i might not look good

i didnt know what shade of darkness u wanted so i didnt make it too dark

http://www.sig-x.com/x/ap0calypsecow/huh2.php

(btw i just learned to do like scrolling animations check my avatar)

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ok, after I put in the text, I realized that the filesize had increased to 332 kb. I need help. I was wondering if one of you could add in a sort of dark green, but not too dark green, "-Matrix-" right in the middle of the pipes? (The dark ones) The type of font I want is attached in this post, including the image. Thanks to anyone who does this.

Status
Not open for further replies.