UD vs NE, Which is more n00b friendly?

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
So in other words NE because they can win the game before the other side can build?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by jd-inflames
So in other words NE because they can win the game before the other side can build?
Yep, that is pretty much the case.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jd-inflames
Bleh... NE is the best race in RoC, but not the best in TFT.

Since you kill neutral units and gain like 70 gold and get massive exps in RoC (no level caps!), you can pretty much creep your way in the game to go to level 10.

Plus, since huntress has medium armor (which takes 100% to all damages except magic) just mass huntress, and add in DoTT and Dyrads.

Very easy, almost no micro required except focus firing and auto casting and using manaburns.

Killa_Mark

Reaction score
Website
www.point-blank-forum.da.ru
Well UD are good cause u only need 1 worker 2 build buildings. u can build a building leave it and go build another 1 and unlike humans they still build there like protoss from starcraft

The_Keebler_Elf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Noob Question:

There are lvl caps? This would make sense, because in one lvl, my warden was lvl 5, and I was killing tons of green creeps and not getting xp? Where are the lvl caps and what are they?

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Heroes do not gain experience from creeps once they hit the lvl 5 mark. You will have to fight your opponent to get to lvl 6.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
I think I will just Necrowagon after seeing the 1.15 patch shiz :). Thanks to everyone though.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Ya, but mods have been moving shnaz along time and got it wrong I suppose.

S

SWATsoldier

well what i did was i just made a game where there were 4 computers, 1 NE, 1 UD, 1 HU, and the last one was orc.

so all i did was use my workers to kill my main starting building and turn on the "StrengthAndHonor" cheat. and the "iseedeadpeople" cheat so that i could see everything, and b kinda like an observer?

so i turned off my moniter, kept my computer on, let the computers (insane in fact) play. it turned out that when i checked in the morning, human was alive, so i quit, the stats said that these wer the stats:
1: Human
2: Undead
3: orc
4: Night Elf

dont say i was stupid and checked what was the team numbers, but from top to bottom i checked, (and 100% shure that thats the right way to tell) So.... the point is....... the race i am being is human, u could do that too. if u want.

EDIT: i know that this doesnt say that one race is better than the other, just depends on luck or something.

S

SWATsoldier

thing is i dun think there is really any "best" starting race, since they all are the same, just different specialties and stuff, and weaknesses.

Human can turn peasant into militia, hence makes the race "Un-Harassable" and they can send 2 workers to one friken task. Also have those kick-ass gryphs

Night Elf can have attacking trees, Kickass dryads (because poison damage, spell immune, real good) and wisps can self-destruct, which makes all summoned units take MAJOR damage.

Orc has like, the best hero ever, the blasemaster, wind walk (harassing or hero assassining) he can also pop right outta nowhere and use the blade-spin thing or w/e its called. strong grunts too. Those flying units can suicide too.

Undead is like.... not dead and stuff. Ghoulz are like defending lumberjacks, they harvest lumber, and if attaked, they turn into fighters. Necros can summon skellies. Frost wormz are like the strongest things in the game (except for heroes). Mass frosties and u can probably kill anything i guess.

but those are not my opinions, dun flame me saying blademaster sux or notin, becuz its my opinion.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Please dont double post, and your going off topic...

Btw, SwordTip, NE > UD in RoC, no doubts

But in TFT, it depends on how you micro ;)

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Originally posted by SWATsoldier
thing is i dun think there is really any "best" starting race, since they all are the same, just different specialties and stuff, and weaknesses.

There is a best race.

Human can turn peasant into militia, hence makes the race "Un-Harassable" and they can send 2 workers to one friken task. Also have those kick-ass gryphs

Griffs aren't much compared to other races Tier 3. Unharassable? Maybe if you're playing against a mentally disabled walrus.

Night Elf can have attacking trees, Kickass dryads (because poison damage, spell immune, real good) and wisps can self-destruct, which makes all summoned units take MAJOR damage.

Slow poison not Wyvern poison.
Archers > Dryads. Wisps dont cause that much damage and what can be summoned can be summoned again. SKELLIES.

Orc has like, the best hero ever, the blasemaster, wind walk (harassing or hero assassining) he can also pop right outta nowhere and use the blade-spin thing or w/e its called. strong grunts too. Those flying units can suicide too.

BM Harass prevention:
Human-Stun, basic starting footies
Night Elf-Detonate on BM's mana, Shadow Strike, Mana burn
Orc-Burrows, Farseer, BM equivalent
Undead-Dust of appearance, good game

Big whoop? Lich can pop out and D&D your base to hell. Something about spending quite a bit of gold to blow up my own unit to -harm- the others air..Bat Riders are only last resort(Assuming your HH's dont do the job)

Undead is like.... not dead and stuff. Ghoulz are like defending lumberjacks, they harvest lumber, and if attaked, they turn into fighters. Necros can summon skellies. Frost wormz are like the strongest things in the game (except for heroes). Mass frosties and u can probably kill anything i guess.

Ghouls are cool, Necros are over powered, Frost Wyrms are over powered, Mass Wyrms is easy to counter.

but those are not my opinions, dun flame me saying blademaster sux or notin, becuz its my opinion.
No flame here I just corrected your incorrect statements =/

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
holy shiat jen you are cold lol.

yeah UD is the undesputed "best race" take a look at ladder rankings and the world championship.
Well, they are now. Before they obviously weren't.

They are the race of "pros". All of the stuff that they have caters to people who have very high micro. That is why you see the entire top ten of Kalimdor is almost UD. And that is because the way that UD works "caters to pros".

But, I will assure you, that before TFT, UD did not rock the house. Humans did. Even during TFT UD didn't do fairly well because of the beastmaster incident of 2003. NE > UD in that situation.

All I see now is that blizzard is giving UD some buffs that they never had before. Obviously now (1.15) they are the top race. NE and UD completely switched as of late, and now you guys are going to have to live with it. Orc and UD are top now, and HU and NE are bottom.

Now whos laughin? =D