UD vs NE, Which is more n00b friendly?

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Well, ya I noticed HU isn't really working for me and I just plain out suck with orc, I was wondering, which is more eaisest to get used to for a newb? Just asking. Didn't knoiw where to put this.....

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
NE is much for friendlier in RoC, (you dont have TFT do u?)

jus mass hunts then dyrads then DotTs and you'll win.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ne is and always has been the newb race. That doesn't mean that people who use them are newbs, it just means that they are the easiest race to play.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
or Orc the because you always get grunts and hunts are countered so easily and archers can be owned easily

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Really, niether are truly Newb friendly. Especially in TFT. Go Orc.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by sword tip
Well, ya I noticed HU isn't really working for me and I just plain out suck with orc, I was wondering, which is more eaisest to get used to for a newb? Just asking. Didn't knoiw where to put this.....
Nightelf but if you want to be ranked on ladder learn Undead they have alot more potential than elf.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Re: Re: UD vs NE, Which is more n00b friendly?

Originally posted by Theroy
Nightelf but if you want to be ranked on ladder learn Undead they have alot more potential than elf.
Well, UD is overpowered, but you need to use the right stuff. You can't just guess at stuff, because then you will lose.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I know :( I tired UD and can't any where near as close as I can with NE I guess I spent to much time learning NE and switching races now would require to much time to catch up with you guys.

dudeathome

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i would suggest undead because of the spiders and the necros. spiders own all air, and it is tier 1 unit. it also does alot of damage, so when hunts vs spiders, spiders win. Undead is the better choice

The_Keebler_Elf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
UD is a more noob race in team games, just mass feinds, while moving to necros. You'll be fine. I have met way too many people doing this (sometimes w/o even the necro part) and their team owned us. It's sad really. But that's what you get for playing team games I guess...

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Keebler_Elf
UD is a more noob race in team games, just mass feinds, while moving to necros. You'll be fine. I have met way too many people doing this (sometimes w/o even the necro part) and their team owned us. It's sad really. But that's what you get for playing team games I guess...
Yep, UD solo games are definitely more fun. Although, in 2v2 AT...you can win without getting spiders. It is hard, but it can be done.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Keebler_Elf
lol, ya, but who wants it to be hard? :D
Me....lol. I like it when a game is challenging.