UD vs HU prob

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
LuNa[eP] said:
HUMAN > UD
ever.

and WTF you say that LVL 3 elementals cannot compare to lvl 3 coil? IT isn't really nice to have 3 big watery shit dealing 50 dmg and tanking like hell. unless you got loads of destros to dispel them, but if you did, you got raped by tankz + gyros + rifles by any decent player.
I love you.

you know it takes 5 destroyers to kill a lvl3 WE, probably more.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
I love you.

you know it takes 5 destroyers to kill a lvl3 WE, probably more.
pan you truly are my hero, did youknow im catching up to your post count! :yamer

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
IMO you should go gyros/tanks/rifles. With a MK and a Paladin for your heros. This way you have good defense against the destroyers and your MK/Paladin can take care of their heroes along with your rifles.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Paladin especially, cuts the damage that the tri hero and destroyers can cause to your units in general. Just remember, you need LOTS of Flying Machines to gun down destroyers, and the magic damage can cause some real pain.

LuNa[eP]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.replays.net
there's no way destroyers beat gyros.
a destroyer costs 5 food/300 gold, deals 21-29 attack dmg and takes 28secs to be done.. gyros deal 16-19 VERY FAST AREA ATTACK costing 1 food/90 gold/10 secs
gyros > destroyers, even if they are full mana. there's just no sense in focusing gyros, as they got 200 hp, and if you just attack ground they will rape you faster then ever.
but its just so fun to get 2 batriders against 40 gyros!