U~Worst Ultimate

You-iN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
WWW.CLANAOF.TK
Worst Ultimate

Hey I think that there are some ultimates that need to be changed. I meen there are some of them that really sucks. I found that the worst one is DK's animate dead ( without any doubt. )

It's the only ultimate in the whole game that I don't even pick when I get lvl 6-7-8 because it's totally useless, I'd rather have the lvl 1 carrion beetles for his ultimate over animate dead! I'd rather have ANY other skill in the whole game (non-ultimate one even at lvl 1) over that sh!tty useless ultimate.. not to mention that if you use necromancers with raise dead, this ultimate becomes pretty useless. I even often go solo DK (mostly vs orc) and I never pick that ultimate, if he could at least have one that would change something either through a battle or against buildings or anything, I'd be very happy when I reach lvl 6 and pick it right away (like I do with any other hero). Why to get that ultimate when 1 more point in death pact is 100x stronger or his aura (or coil but u normally have lvl 3 coil alrdy by then)? The ONLY times I've seen it be a little useful was in crypt fiends battles by the end of the fight, it helped a bit.. but even then.. If at least UD had a unit like raiders or mortars, I could assault an enemy base and once my units are dead, I could raise them so they can deal some serious dmg for a little while (unless they get dispelled) but not even! Most of the time you end up getting something like 3 ghouls, 2 archers and 1 fiend from it that can't tank, are dispellable, have no upgrades and disapear after 40 or 60 seconds, can't remember I even think it's 40 but I'm not sure... and that's if you're very lucky!

So can you find a worst ultimate ? o_O

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Death and Decay is worse than Animate Dead because you can't use it in battle. It doesn't help that much in 1v1. I would rather get lvl 3 ritual than D&D.

You-iN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
WWW.CLANAOF.TK
Nah lich Death and Decay own man !!! You can destroy amss building with it !! It's just liek earthquake .. but slower and affective against units !!! I think Animate dead is worst... I meen the unit he summons are not even meat shield. They just do damage for a couple of seconds.

Reaction score
wow then you must not know how to use it, animate dead is one of the most useful-est spell because it can turn the tide of the battle. If you're an idiot enough to raise dead when you can animate then you deserve to think it sucks.
Did you know that it automatically targets the strongest dead monster ressurectable? So say if you're up against taurens and they 6 of them die, ressurect them without raising dead( which you could raise from meatwagons) and youll have your meat there. You can also go to a graveyard raise 6 ghoouls with frenzy and send them to a base and pretty much rape burrows or somethinglike that. I dont know if it's dispellable or not

You-iN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
WWW.CLANAOF.TK
LoL well if your oponent has just a bit of micro he will back off... then youlost 150 mana... !!! Yes sometime it is usefull... but for that your oponent have to get good unit like tauren, abom, bear. In those case i will get animate dead but in other case.. I don't see any utilities.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude animate dead owns.... 6 extra invoulnerable guys can turn a battle around..

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
lol? animate dead... if your army dies, you revive 6 invincible warriors. If their army dies, you animate 6 invincible warriors.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
^^ huh? what did u mean, also i have a q if a statue or a unit with magic abilities dies,does the animate dead have the magic abilites

Sakuhta

Reaction score
No, you can only animate deads that leave a corpse :(

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Wow animate dead= garbage. 6 invincible units? u realize most battles are decided before that even happens. wow he has alot of taurens, if u kill 6 chances are hes already lost and animate dead jsut adds insult to injury.

Not to mention that Animate dead is the only ultiamte summon that can be dispeled.

and D&D is an amazing spell, with a invul potion and a teleport wand u can fly around the map killing every building in the AOE

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
you can animate the dead in big battles too much units to micro
and most people think animate the dead cant be dispelled

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
wow, what is with all these punks on these forums that try and proove me wrong I know hwat im talking about.

Animate Dead's duration reduced to 40 from 120, cooldown reduced from,180 to 240. Additionally, animated units are invulnerable, but can still be dispelled.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Pan is undead god...

and the most useless ultimate in my opinion? ArchMage's teleport...

Reaction score
1)just because he's "good" doesnt mean he knows everything about the game. who knows maybe he does, but changes do happen.

2)Mass teleport is one of the most useful spells in the game... Obviously you dont know how to use it or dont get it often enough to put in use.

3)Pan, i'm not trying to proove you wrong to look good but i do recall I heard from somewhere that it was undispellable. I dontknow who to listen to, people that are my friends which tend to be experienced at the game, or someone who I dont know who claims he has experience but just never appears to be on WC ever.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Mass Teleport is an amazing spell, especialy in FFA games where u can teleport a shitload of stematanks right into the neemt base then TP out. it is abusive to say the least. it got nerfed 2 patches ago but still

I see you online, I msg but I dont get a response.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Animate Dead is really useless for the fact that the invulnerable unit's cant tank. The other player can just ignore them if he has no dispell. I liked it much better when the monsters were able to tank for your casters/support. :D

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Animate dead is pretty useless...

Death and decay only works against buildings...

DL has best ult along with Crypt lord

DK = OMFG LETS HEAL!! OMFG LETS MOVE FASTER CMON YOU SLOWPOKE!

Lich = FREEZE!! (casts nova)

DL = OMFG LETS LEECH! HEY YOU SLEEP, NOW!

CL = Hmm.. I R TEH TANK! I SUMMON MY BEEATTTLES!!! OOPS YOUR STUNNED NOW LOL!

pretty much what they are used for IMO =/

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I've seen games change because of it. It's not that bad. I personally think it's the 2nd worse ultimate in the game. That thing the blade master does is just as bad.

And death and decay is awsome. You can use it in battles and they are going to take heavey damage if they stand there. Or you can use it on buildings it's like earthquake only units take damage if they stand in it. Tauren lose life like crazy in it. And with nova you don't need an ultimate.

But the undead have the Cryptlord's Ultimate and The dreadlords ultimate. I'd say the dreadlords ultimate is one of the best in the game. Him as a hero is one of the best.

Lone_Wolf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Animate dead is one of the worst ultimates
1:they cant tank as someone mentioned
2:They CAN be despelled
and those are basically the main reasons it sucks..im sure it has saved somone once in a while but its not really a tide turner ultimate..