U~TheSimpleYetPowerfulUndeadForce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I think the UD heros are the best heros in the game. However, against human, it wouldn't be that easy. A human player would be VERY smart to instantly activate the MK's Avatar. Same with paladins divine shield. Instantly, two heros cannot be nuked. I don't care how fast you are, the Human can put up its shields before you even get into battle.

My favorite hero team does not include the CL! I think lich is better than the CL... :D

DK + Lich + DL can decimate almost EVERYTHING in its path. Triple nuke can kill heros really fast. Combined with D&D and Infernal at the same time, you can stun and cause at least 8-20% damage on all their heros. From there on it would be easy pickins for hero nuking.

jetlee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Butterfly!:butterfly
Fly away...

Riddle:
Hey! Who is the one hero who can win one on one against all the heroes?

Answer:
It is the :lucifer
(seriously it is...there is only one hero who looks like that)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
MK is pretty good. The dreadlord might be able to, with micro. Especially with infernal. ;)

jetlee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Who do u think will win:

a lvl10 mk
or
a lvl10 deadlord

Think about it...and predict how the deadlord and mk will use his spells.

I predict:
mk comes in turns on Avatar...stormbolts deadlord
deadlord gets pissed...summons infernal but mk doesnt get stunned...
infernal starts kiking mk's ass...mk thunderclaps and tries to come after deadlord...deadlord casts sleep on mk...deadlord puts distance between mk...casts carrion swarm on mk...mk takes damage just after going back to normal size....mk tries to storm bolt/thunderclap...has 100 mana left...deadlord casts carrion swarm again...mk stormbolts deadlord....very close...down to 1 hp...then infernal comes in and gets a good wack...bye bye mk
:scary so sorrie

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
The MK will get stunned because ultimates affect all units. Even magic immune. So that gives the DL even more of an advantage.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jetlee
Who do u think will win:

a lvl10 mk
or
a lvl10 deadlord

Think about it...and predict how the deadlord and mk will use his spells.

I predict:
mk comes in turns on Avatar...stormbolts deadlord
infernal starts kiking mk's ass...mk thunderclaps and tries to come after deadlord...deadlord casts sleep on mk...deadlord puts distance between mk...casts carrion swarm on mk...mk takes damage just after going back to normal size....mk tries to storm bolt/thunderclap...has 100 mana left...deadlord casts carrion swarm again...mk stormbolts deadlord....very close...down to 1 hp...then infernal comes in and gets a good wack...bye bye mk
so sorrie
Something similar but not.You dont have limitless mana.Storm bolt costs 75,by lvl 10 you will have ~400.

A DL hits the MK with infernal.MK is stunned.DL with storm bolt too.Another storm bolt.Another stun.The hp of MK will be lowered of the immolation and swarm.A 3rd storm bolt or thunderclap.

You miss the Bash lvl3 wich gives another stun.The result:MK wins if the DL uses infernal and MK-avatar

E

edraves20

I predict:
mk comes in turns on Avatar ...stormbolts deadlord
infernal starts kiking mk's ass...mk thunderclaps and tries to come after deadlord... deadlord casts sleep on mk ...deadlord puts distance between mk...casts carrion swarm on mk...mk takes damage just after going back to normal size ....mk tries to storm bolt/thunderclap...has 100 mana left...deadlord casts carrion swarm again...mk stormbolts deadlord....very close...down to 1 hp...then infernal comes in and gets a good wack...bye bye mk
I'm surprised no one else caught this. There appears to be a slight problem with your plan. Spell immunity means you can't cast sleep on the mountain king because AVATAR HASN'T WORN OFF YET.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Please...read the rules. NO THREAD BUMPING!

Status
Not open for further replies.