U~Is DK + fiends better than DL + ghouls

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
In ATs with my friend i do rifles others whatever i feel like doing and he uses DL+ ghouls.I noticed that ghouls are owned by grunts even they have the aura.This leaves riflemen without defense on the front.So against 2 orcs for example does an UD have to use ghouls or fiends ?
Fiends.

Ghouls are raped by everything else, so there is no point in getting them, UNLESS you both go nuking heros first. MK's stormbolt can stop a few heros and dk's Death coil will rape whatever is left. Personally though, I find it easier to go fiends.

AJ007

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i agree with aragorn there, ive been in 300 too many battles where my mass ghouls with sleep gets owned just cause ghouls suck against evrythin else cept archers >_<

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
ghouls can be good with full upgrades, frenzy, lvl 3 vamp, lvl 3 unholy, heal wards, priests, lvl 3 devotion aura, and lvl 3 endurance aura

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by uFOO
ghouls can be good with full upgrades, frenzy, lvl 3 vamp, lvl 3 unholy, heal wards, priests, lvl 3 devotion aura, and lvl 3 endurance aura
True, but with that many auras, almost anything is good.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats what i meant with DL ghouls not fiends.

But no for FFA DK + fiends are better than DL with ghouls

dudeathome

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i didnt read all the things u guys said, but i think u guys have problem coming up with the ultimate undead combo. Necros, aboms and spiders and 2 wagons is the ultimate combo. i have stop losing with that combo