U~I think the best undead hero is their spell caster

B

Blade666

I think the best undead hero is their spell caster

:nooob
I think their spell caster makes for a great melee unit when it gets up to level 5 or 6 because it can cast frost storm and frost armor
(im not sure if the one move is corect)
:shoot

plz give me some feed back thanks

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Don't you mean anti-melee Hero? The Lich ain't a melee Hero squirt. He's as far from it as they get. He never even tops 1000 HP, without some heavy dose of Tomes. Even at high levels the Lich can only do so much. Drop this monkey and pick up a Death Knight and wait for teir 2 or 3 until you get him for Nova.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yeah, it's not melee. But it is a great ranged hero anyway. It does have the least health too. However, Chibi, the Archmage, FS, KotG and PotM don't have 1000 HP either at lv10, and the BM just tops it.

But don't d*** Frost Nova by calling it Frost Storm, for heaven's sake. As one of the best spells in the game, learn to respect it!

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Chibi, do you have some sort of Fetish obsession with the death knight, he isnt that freaking good, except for his coil and aura, but thats all he has, other then also being a fast melee unit, dreadlord and crypt fiend both kill death knight 1v1 very easily, and at lvl 6, dreadlord still owns death knight, crypt lord doesnt realy as much, and lich kings D&D owns anything with more then 1000 hp.

Stop being so stubborn and get more points of view instead of being obsessed with 1 unit.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Shizo, shut up.

The Dread Lord is too weak and doesn't have enough defence to take much with out the DK's Aura and Coil. And that's why you get him, duh! "He doesn't have much other then coil and his aura", no shit Sherlock. Without a high leveled DK, when your other 2 Heros get into a bind, who'd heal them? Instant 600 Health at level 5, that's why I get him. And the Lich only owns buildings with his ultimate. Yeah, try and keep an army at place while casting D&D on them. Good luck. Why do you have to agrue with every thing I say? I think it is you who has some kinda sick and twisted fetish with me.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Dude The DK Is the first and best hero a good undead player can get. Ultimately deathcoil is the best undead move you can possible get. 600 healing hp and 300 damage to enemies. The aura ****ing heals units off the blight AND it ****ing heals mechanical units. you dont need an acolyte, just plop a meat wagon or statue by the aura and the ****ing heal.

The ultimate is probably better than infernal at certain times. you raise 6 invincible units to fight. best strat is to run into an enemys base with them from something like a meat wagon and kill the acoyltes. they cant do shit because they are invincible.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thanks guys, you just saved me a lotta effort. :p

One note I'd like to add is that the DK is also one of the longer lasting heroes in the game with Pact. Admittedly only to be used in the most dire of situations, there's no other hero spell in the game that can directly heal the hero himself. And sacrificing a Ghoul or a Fiend is a small price to pay to have your DK still running around sniping or healing.