U~How does UD kill human?

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by noob_phucker
which is why i beat you with hawks and griffs.

i dont suggest even getting to tier3 until you have a sufficient amount of gargs to pelt d-hawks and ghouls, necros and wagons to take out any riflemen and casters.

It is always better to PREVENT spells from happening by either killing them or with DR silence. Leave Devour until you have a surplus in gold.
That's not why I lost. I just suck, that's why I lost. I can't micro any large scale battle for shit, but surprisingly I still win.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Torubu
That's not why I lost. I just suck, that's why I lost. I can't micro any large scale battle for shit, but surprisingly I still win.
Big battles are fun. As UD though, if you don't nuke them constantly, you ultimately can't win.

Chain3r-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How Does UD kill Human?

Very care
fully

HavocHero

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
gar most of you all fail. if humans go rifels priests and sorceres the will own almost any that the ud can through at um, unless you have a dr with lvl 3 silence then you can watch as the cry about you being a maphacker and laugh your ass off. (get dr with silence if humans are your apponent, better safe than sorry)

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I need help against human.

If i go DL with ghouls.. the human eventually gets riflemen and then i have to get fiends. This is late tier one. With fiends, my DL becomes pretty much useless.

If i go DK with fiends, he gets defend and my fiends cant do anything.

Even if i do get over his footmen and riflemen, the sorceresses would own in tier 2. In tier3, it becomes too hard to keep my hero alive.. banish + stormbolt + holylight.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Anti magic shell. Its the only counter undead has to human nukes, and it works pretty well. Few banshees, about 10-12 ghouls with frenzy and as many destroyers as you can make will give you a good chance against most human players

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
And how to counter casters in tier 2 ? especially slow?

One more thing, should i get aboms at tier 3 or not?

HavocHero

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i know that frosties (most of the time) are just frosting on the cake, but i like to go frosties on tier 3 because you can sneek around thier base and detroy their teir 3 before they knwo what happened, by then they most likely will have sent troops to their destroyed tier 3, that is when you retreat your frosties and attack thier base with w/e other army you have

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by BluddLuSt4Life
Anti magic shell. Its the only counter undead has to human nukes, and it works pretty well. Few banshees, about 10-12 ghouls with frenzy and as many destroyers as you can make will give you a good chance against most human players
Don't even try to use anti-magic shell in 1.14, it sucks donkey balls. Sorry if that offends anyone.

In 1.15, you may be able to get away with something like that. However, I still think that the necrowagon is highly superior to ghouls.

HavocHero

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i agree i use the fiends to frosties srat alot, but a while ago i was playing with my friend (he thinks i only use fiends to frosties) and i used the necrowagon stat... lmao, he crapped his pants as he cried for mercy :D

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by HavocHero
i agree i use the fiends to frosties srat alot, but a while ago i was playing with my friend (he thinks i only use fiends to frosties) and i used the necrowagon stat... lmao, he crapped his pants as he cried for mercy :D
Technically, you should be able to beat two people with one necro wagon most of the times. Kind of sad isn't it?

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
mob ghouls will always beat humans in tier 1 so be sure to tech as soon as possible even if that means a halt to your ghoul productions. go in assasinate the hero it should be easy with sleep and esp if the hero is am as it tends to die ez (i would know :rolleyes) and ignore the workers for now, and concentrate on getting the farms as that will set them back a while cuz farms almost take as long to make as zigs, wells etc.

when you hit tier 2 get necros asap and abuse the fact that they prolly dont have dispel yet. once you have a decent amount of ghouls and necros i suggest getting dk or lich depending on how many casters they have (lich just buttrapes casters) and add in roughly 2 wagons then upg exhume corpse, then add a couple of banshees (3 roughly) and some statues and no matter how hard they try, they cant win.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ya, but odly enough, most UD doesn't use the necro wagon, so it doesn't matter. BTW, if a human can get dispel and gryphons fast enough, then they will lose to necros. I am one of the few UD players that uses necros.