U~How does UD kill human?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
How does UD kill human?

How does UD kill human? fiend rush? =/

offtopic: MUHAHAHA THIS IS 500th THREAD IN UD SECTION!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH (i am evil!)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
You are also a spammer. UD vs HU is easy if you were actually asking a valid question. Just:

1)Fast Expand w/ DL + Ghouls
2)Tech very quickly while creeping, teching and avoiding confrontation. Make sure you get a DK as a second hero.
3)Once you reach tier 3 and upgrade ghoul frenzy, you are ready to attack. Make sure you scout first though.

That is how I used to do it. Now, you need a combonation of gargs and abominations to beat human.

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
I'd suggest getting destroyers with orb of chaos and abominations. They're immune to gryphons and aerial shackles, and do a pretty good amount of damage for anti-casters, especially with ooa on. The aboms just clear out the knights.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
air-a-gorn raped me back in the day with mass ghouls and gargs with some destroyers tossed in to remove buffs.
That was quite a funny game. GG btw. ;)

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
if you are bored enough just go mass siege with ghouls for a toss up and see if you can destroy their base before they kill your attackers.

I did that in SC with Guardians and mukas.

but its all for mixing it up when you get bored.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I have found that the following units are helpful in UD vs HU:

Destroyers
Abominations
Ghouls
Gargs

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
and statues? hello?

mebbe get Pit lord for howl of terror as a pseudo cripple as 2nd or third hero.
Statues are a given. They are a requirement noob. ;)

I never forget to get them and if I do not say statues, imply that I mean it. ;)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I have yet to see a succesful UD player without statues, they are such an imbalance.
Statues still need fixing. ;)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The most possible and easy way to kill human is first to kill priests and then to mass necros.To use gargs and wyrms again because hawks can be owned by gargs and wyrms cant be stopped.You dont even need destroyers or fiends later in tier2 and 3.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think wagons are needed... like one or 2 because humans love towers and ghouls take care of units like footies and rifle you need some heavy wagons to take out the towers... plus if you have any necs you will have a small army to go in first and take some dmg.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DK as hero, fiends, aboms, necs, statues, and gargs. later in the game (if you have time...) frosties will pwn human. have fun.

gl hf

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
frosties wont pwn human, dhawk will pwn u back, mix destroyers with gargs, and add lich to ur second her to pwn.

U

UnHolYDReadlOrD

For human, i say double crypt, double slaughter.

ghouls and fiends mix with frenzy and web
wagons, statues, destroyers, and a couple of aboms should be fine. just be ready to have 3 or more destroyers for enough dispel. (dispel is really needed against human).

if you insist on getting necros, get dark ranger as your second hero, and disease cloud. (silence is REALLY great against human, and disease cloud will kill priest mana and moonwells).

you can silence the priests, and pelt them with disease cloud...a little know tactic for undead is using disease cloud well. when priests are in disease cloud, it kills their mana because they are all trying to heal 1 hp to everything...this will give you enough room to send in skels while not worrying about them having too many dispels. as long as you necro wagon correctly (long long siege in their town), the AM brilliance aura won't regen the priests' mana quick enough.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by UnHolYDReadlOrD
For human, i say double crypt, double slaughter.

ghouls and fiends mix with frenzy and web
wagons, statues, destroyers, and a couple of aboms should be fine. just be ready to have 3 or more destroyers for enough dispel. (dispel is really needed against human).

if you insist on getting necros, get dark ranger as your second hero, and disease cloud. (silence is REALLY great against human, and disease cloud will kill priest mana and moonwells).

you can silence the priests, and pelt them with disease cloud...a little know tactic for undead is using disease cloud well. when priests are in disease cloud, it kills their mana because they are all trying to heal 1 hp to everything...this will give you enough room to send in skels while not worrying about them having too many dispels. as long as you necro wagon correctly (long long siege in their town), the AM brilliance aura won't regen the priests' mana quick enough.
Hey, welcome to battleforums, I hope you enjoy your stay. ;)

I would have to agree with most of what you said. Disease cloud is a little weak though. It is only good for stopping health regen, and it costs way too much wood.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I usually stick to DK/Lich/Ghoul/Statue with fast tech to Ghoul Frenzy. Since they're UD heroes, I'm constantly in their face with them while I'm quickly teching to the Frenzy.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
which is why i beat you with hawks and griffs.

i dont suggest even getting to tier3 until you have a sufficient amount of gargs to pelt d-hawks and ghouls, necros and wagons to take out any riflemen and casters.

It is always better to PREVENT spells from happening by either killing them or with DR silence. Leave Devour until you have a surplus in gold.