U~Hello Undead!

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
tru..dead characs do seem underplayed..but its those kinda people who end up being the best...but i mean, i havent played D2..but a freind of mine told me that w/ necro you can bring diablo bak win u kill him...and thats tite ^^..just like w/ und, u can use meat wagons and get a strong creep in there, and use Animate Dead to bring that creep bak..wow..this is long..o well hehe i gues i like to type alot heh..

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stealth_Reaper
tru..dead characs do seem underplayed..but its those kinda people who end up being the best...but i mean, i havent played D2..but a freind of mine told me that w/ necro you can bring diablo bak win u kill him...and thats tite ^^..just like w/ und, u can use meat wagons and get a strong creep in there, and use Animate Dead to bring that creep bak..wow..this is long..o well hehe i gues i like to type alot heh..
Naa, you haven't seen long since you have seen the staff forum.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
With UD i can use the necrowagon to see that i can also own all masses with hunderds of skellies especially on FFA games

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
With UD i can use the necrowagon to see that i can also own all masses with hunderds of skellies especially on FFA games
One problem with that.....when last I played, it was a MUST for any player to buy a Rod of Negitation (or whatever it's called now) ASAP....I thought we had this point sand blasted into our heads....Rod=Dead Skellies=XP for Enemy Hero=Bad for you. But, it is kinda fun if you opponent isn't exactly.....intelligent...or just a plain newb.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Prox
One problem with that.....when last I played, it was a MUST for any player to buy a Rod of Negitation (or whatever it's called now) ASAP....I thought we had this point sand blasted into our heads....Rod=Dead Skellies=XP for Enemy Hero=Bad for you. But, it is kinda fun if you opponent isn't exactly.....intelligent...or just a plain newb.
Ya, that was back in ROC. There is not wand of negation anymore. The other player must build his own anti-caster units before you can build your necros.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Damn! i'm gunna stop trying, it's hopeless!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Prox
Damn! i'm gunna stop trying, it's hopeless!
Lol, get TFT and you will understand how necros win and lose games. =)