U~Hello Undead!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello Undead!

Human is for me the best and my favourite race and it will remain the leading race.However since i play ROC i used to play NE as second.I still like it and now that i say this probably i'll still like NE in the future BUT now UD is my second race.

Reasons:
First of all it is the opposite race of Human. There are many similarities b-n UD and Human like coil and holy light, and others not the units themselves.Knowing the UD will definately eliminate any difficluties vs them. Especially wyrms that are the strongest tier3 unit, the powerful necrowagon.

Secondly, i made an AT game with my friends.They played Human maybe it's the 2nd time they play with hum at all and i didnt play UD much.One of the hums was owned and we were 2v3 in which the other hum had knights unupgraded and AM who died every minute. We just owned the 2v3 from the many UD replays i watch i used necrowagon with 1st DK 2nd lich and in tier1 fiends with rods.Even they did everything possible to kill the heroes- mass skeletons and sk mages+ animated+ death&decay + fros and coil= owned 3 (2 hums 1 orc).And ended lich lvl7 and DK lvl10.

Thirdly, im Dark Mage. Mage- the best mages are the human and i play human. Dark=evil, obviously i shoud have thought of using UD earlier i was like blind.

4th they have inbalanced necro strat that can own in unbalanced battles just like 2v3

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Yes, UD are very diverse in what they can do. The necro wagon is my favorite cheese.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
im an abuser, sue me. thats why i love UD and HU so much.
As a side note, I used to play human. =)

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
i used to play UD, but i stopped because it got boring

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
i abuse aragorn for money (runs off)

welcome to UD forum darkmage, there is no sorc here btw.

anyways UD > HU

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
And Aragorn used to play hum i know.It seems it's good to start with HUm and as 2nd UD or 1st UD and second hum

There are so many replays that i have on UD and the guide here and ppl to teach me as UD that im sure i wont have problems:)

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I normally play as UD or NE. I need to buy me a new set of CD's :(

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how funny...i used to play as human first lol..but then i started playin w/ und..is ther a connection??!! no..lol..the only reason i started playin und was because i thought they were the somewhat 'minority' race..somewaht like the zerg (even though the zerg are good) and also because alot of my friends hate the und..so thus i started plyain w/ em ^^...and yes indeed lol as legend said : anyways UD > HU

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stealth_Reaper
how funny...i used to play as human first lol..but then i started playin w/ und..is ther a connection??!! no..lol..the only reason i started playin und was because i thought they were the somewhat 'minority' race..somewaht like the zerg (even though the zerg are good) and also because alot of my friends hate the und..so thus i started plyain w/ em ^^...and yes indeed lol as legend said : anyways UD > HU
Yep, my reasons exactly. Minority races own because you can say that you play as them and actually WIN. But nowadays, UD has been less of the minority race. I don't lose many games anymore because UD is just so good these days. I would welcome a couple of small nerfs to make my race the way it used to be.

HavocHero

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i was born playing with the undead, however i have moved into strats useing other races. ex: HU sorc, priests, and rifels still looking for a counter strat for that (that doesn't include the DR or silence)
oh and aragorn i agree LICH OWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
anyways UD > HU
How could i miss that. For teching yes probably hum<UD but if you play smart like some top players harassing each other, moreover tier1, they are not only equal but human may have greater chance to win

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hehe yea that tru aragorn..they own sooo much "nowadays" lol...and its almost gettin to the piont where they're gettin too good..cuase winever i play against other und they're alwasy good lol..unless they mass crypt fiends...wich ezily can be destroyed in my point of view in a 4v4...but sigh..to make long story short...i wish und were the minority race again >=/

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
the biggest difference between humans and Ud is this:
humans are ALOT more defensive with stuff like holy light, inner fire, slow, invisibility, spell steal, control magic, improved masonry, etc.
and the key to winning is mainly to survive with the most units. undead on the other hand is quite the opposite.

undead focuses on offensive powers such as the life giving and taking coil, death pact, dark ritual(?), UD nukage with swarm, nova, impale, cripple, possess, curse. and lots of skills encourage you to have lots of corpses whether yours or theirs like raise dead, meat wagons in general, cannibalize, beetles, and dk ultimate.

more calculating people go choose humans while the more impatient and mob up an army and go in with guns blazing (claws and weapons?) and hope to overwhelm them.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
if UD goes air.. and abom.. and some necros (add meat wagons! for buidlings) and statues

HU are F*cked...

Only way HU can prob win is micro... as always micro is the key.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
if UD goes air.. and abom.. and some necros (add meat wagons! for buidlings) and statues

HU are F*cked...

Only way HU can prob win is micro... as always micro is the key.
Amen to that.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
mass d-hawks>that strat legend unless they add fiends or destroyers, then i would go massrifles with knights and master casters.
D-hawks + Gryphons + tanx are the only real counter to UD (other than micro of course, that beats anything).

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Seems like the dead characters are always underplayed, that's why I liked necros in d2. I'm starting to like undead more in wc3 too, they're awesome.