U~Best Rushing Hero Is DreadLord?

azn_toilet

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Siphon
No I'm talking about I'll crush you every time you try to creep and I'll make sure your heros stay at low levels.
jus as a matter of interest... how do u kno when ur opponent is gonna creep, u aren't suggesting map hack are u?

Yeah I always use Carrion Beetles to scout the maps and usually get Sentry Wards from somewhere up. I'm constantly monitoring activity all over the place as well as your base so I know where to find you. Following traces of creeped skeletons usually brings me to them as well.
using beetles to scout is a pretti bad idea... they give ur opponent quite a bit of exp

Yeah I always use Carrion Beetles to scout the maps and usually get Sentry Wards from somewhere up. I'm constantly monitoring activity all over the place as well as your base so I know where to find you.
and with all ur recon... sentry wards and stuff, wun ur opponent jus hv more troops than u? and they can jus kill the sentry ward neway. and 4 ur info, u can't get sentry wards @ base, so u'll need 2 creep a goblin store thing. and wats stopping ur opponent from creeping @ the same time?

No I'm talking about I'll crush you every time you try to creep and I'll make sure your heros stay at low levels.
ur torkin abt going against a player who don't recon and jus goes around and creep. ques : wat if u lose the battle against ur opponent whoz creeping?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Whoa dude, talk about quadruple post. Don't ever do that again.

EDIT: Added the 4 posts into one, and split the other 3 posts into the void....

Breman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Aragorn7
Yep, infernal is immune to magic, which makes him all the more potent. He is probably the best summoned unit in the game.
It is not immune to dispel and abolish magic leh! Everytime i face a infernal, i'll dispel it. it do work!!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Don't double post...it is against the rules.

Infernals cannot be dispelled because I personally have tried it. They are one of the only summons that cannot be dispelled. The only counter is to kill it...which is a horrible counter. Magic Immunity means that anything that costs mana won't work. The only thing that you can do to Spell Immune units is death coil.

http://www.battle.net/war3/undead/units/infernal.shtml

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I think they can be dispelled, IN THE UNPATCHED VERSION. *shrugs* They can't. It would suck when 3 Dryads Dispell Magic 3 times and (almost?) kill the Infenal.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ya, I think earlier the Infernal could be dispelled, which was probably extremely weakening to the UD lineup.

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yep, infernal is immune to magic, which makes him all the more potent. He is probably the best summoned unit in the game.
i hate to say it but a phoidex is

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
The reason why the pheonix isn't as good, is that it dies really quick. Also, it has a magic attack. Magic attacks don't work against magic immune units. Infernals have chaos damage, which allows them to damage everything equal. They also have permanent imolation.

Pheonix is not the best summon in the game, infernal is.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
but i cant see y ppl dont use the phoenix to its full potential. IT IS A FRIGGIN HIT AND RUN UNIT DUMBA$$!!!
cast it and send to enemy base to harrass enemy workers. its awesome. it does suck like hell in a battle cuz it dies so often.

battle:infernal
harrass:phoenix
versatility: phoenix

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
but i cant see y ppl dont use the phoenix to its full potential. IT IS A FRIGGIN HIT AND RUN UNIT DUMBA$$!!!
cast it and send to enemy base to harrass enemy workers. its awesome. it does suck like hell in a battle cuz it dies so often.

battle:infernal
harrass:phoenix
versatility: phoenix
Pheonix is awesome as a harassing unit. It has an advantage here because infernal can't fly. :D

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Hmm...didn't know that. It is possible that in ROC things have changed (spell mechanics) and such. Magic Immune units back then might have been dispelleble. The game mechanics have changed quite a bit since then.

Breman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

FOR THE PHOENIX AND BLOODMAGE !! HURRAY !!

For me Phoenix is awesome!! The phoenix fire and its magic attack. Banish the hero and order the phoenix to attack him!!

Though, it die fast but with Paladin's help, it can last very long!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
The only problem is when you have magic immune buffs/units (i.e. AMS), the pheonix cannot attack it. Pheonix, like the Infernal are very good. However, the Infernal is much more powerful.

1. First he comes down and stuns a bunch of units.
2. Then he gets 54.5 avg chaos damage.
3. He gets spell imunnity.
4. He gets resistant skin.
5. He gets Permanent Immolation.
6. 1500 HP

Sure the pheonix is good, but I personally think the infernal is pretty kick ass.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
Infernal owns, its so good its almost unbalanced. When I get my Dreadlord to lvl 6, I hardly ever lose. A dreadlord with an Infernal can almost take on a whole army by himself. Works wonders when your trying to surround a hero too, its so damn big

Breman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by BluddLuSt4Life
Infernal owns, its so good its almost unbalanced. When I get my Dreadlord to lvl 6, I hardly ever lose. A dreadlord with an Infernal can almost take on a whole army by himself. Works wonders when your trying to surround a hero too, its so damn big
Really?!!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The only problem is when you have magic immune buffs/units (i.e. AMS), the pheonix cannot attack it. Pheonix, like the Infernal are very good. However, the Infernal is much more powerful.

1. First he comes down and stuns a bunch of units.
2. Then he gets 54.5 avg chaos damage.
3. He gets spell imunnity.
4. He gets resistant skin.
5. He gets Permanent Immolation.
6. 1500 HP

Sure the pheonix is good, but I personally think the infernal is pretty kick ass.
Hmm thats right but depends on the opponent's race:you know it is not the best,the DK against human(anim dead) because dispell works perfectly but DL is good against all although only 1 summoned unit

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Infernal is the best summon in the game, only rivaled by the pheonix and the Spirit Hawk.

DarkKnight

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah Spirt Hawk is cool too but all this reading wants me want to play and I just got banned on 11/7/03 so gay.Yeah infernal owns all but you have too creep like crazy becuase UN are kind of unblance when creeping.Know I am looking at the humans. I am not saying to hack but it was very useful but i risked it all and I got banned for 1 month[I think] hacking was great for killing the enemy.When his hero was low health when there creeping they kill the creeps you kill his hero then you take the items he didn't get.I miss palying...and hacking..hacking is great for those tower rushers I did got tower rush like 50 times and the hacks help me like 40 times but now.I am banned which sucks but thats beside the point.[PERFECT] But now I am Looking at the humans and pointing off into the distance and showing the humans we could go far. Oh yeah I thought Aragon7 was against Beast Master Is he? Oh yeah if your against BeastMaster then you are against Naga,,Panda,,and the rest of the kick ass Tavern Crew.I am or should I say was a Ice Arrow,Drunken Haze,Spirt Hawk abuser.