U~Banish(BM)+Bolt(MK)+holyLight(paly) > any Undead Hero

The_Over_MinD

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Banish(BM)+Bolt(MK)+holyLight(paly) > any Undead Hero

Any way to avoid this combo when im playing UD vs HU ?
its realy a powerfull nuke...

Note : Plz dont tell me to carry Inv. potion for each hero cause it costs so much..

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Re: Banish(BM)+Bolt(MK)+holyLight(paly) > any Undead Hero

Originally posted by The_Over_MinD
Any way to avoid this combo when im playing UD vs HU ?
its realy a powerfull nuke...

Note : Plz dont tell me to carry Inv. potion for each hero cause it costs so much..
I suggest getting AMS or killing the human before he can even get that nuke. Potions only help to a certain degree, so you have to find more specific methods that work.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
oh and esp. keep your DK out of there cuz if they nuke him you cant really heal him.
That is what is annoying about the DK. He really has no good methods of healing. Sometimes, I resort to using death pact to heal myself in battle when the potions run out... =/

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Yeah, just go for the throat and cutt him up with a Ghoul rush or something...sorry if that doesn't work anymore, I haven't played WC3 in 5 months.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dont let him tech at all possibly if he gets BM as 1st get him with ghouls.Àlso you can try DL with sleep you may stop this a little

The_Over_MinD

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Mage
Dont let him tech at all possibly if he gets BM as 1st get him with ghouls.Àlso you can try DL with sleep you may stop this a little
for sure he gets the paly at 1st .. this paly feels like a pain in the a.s.s >(

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Over_MinD
for sure he gets the paly at 1st .. this paly feels like a pain in the a.s.s >(
Paladin's are a pain in the ass. It is really annoying when they go invincible. =/

Stealth_Reaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea..i hate pallys (even though alot of humans I play agasint dont go them..) invinc has got to be the gayest win hes lvl 10 and fairly strong..he can just have fun holy liting u 2 hell(or heaven) and u cant do nothin' bout it..

Side Note: does anyone find it ironic that the pally and the DK cant heal themselves..but they can others? (not countin death pact..cause that kills a unit)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Although Pally's dmg isnt so big he can serve as good as DK on UD units. In case he get's pally it may be better to kill the pally 1st

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drazen xxx
can you death pact a skellie ?
Yes, that is one of the most important strategies for UD. Using skeles to heal your DK or give mana to your lich is a very powerful strategy.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Now, is that at the normal, because when a Unit is Banished, don't spells have a greater effect, so wouldn't it heal more?

WiZ_h4x0r

Reaction score
Website
Www.wcreplays.com
Yea thats what im saying, its 600 at first(I BELIEVE) then Doubles to 1,200.Of course,If banish Raised Magical effects more then 50% the Death coil would Heal more. But also the MK/PALLY would deal more damage and it would be instant gg UD Hero.

Candy Andy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Aragorn7
That is what is annoying about the DK. He really has no good methods of healing. Sometimes, I resort to using death pact to heal myself in battle when the potions run out... =/
That may seem bad but that's why I always summon skelles in battle, so if my dk is dyin he just death pacts one and that's like eating a potion. Also you can dp one of the Dr's upped skelles for ann even better effect

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Some tips:

Don't let them use the shop much. It's their only means of mana regeneration.

Force them to use Holy Light defensively, as in to heal their heroes. In otherwords, don't nuke the Pally. Nuke the BM or MK, then focus. Once he uses holy light, he's got the cooldown before he can use it again on your hero.

Always keep an invuln or healing potion on your DK. Your other heroes can manage because of Coil.