U~Afff.... is necrowagon unbeatable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by thegame
Why get air if you have dispel?
Grunts, demolishers, a few headhunters and spiritwalkers with dispel should do the trick.
You haven't dealt with the necrowagon before have you? It is literally impossible to stop if the person with the necros knows what he is doing.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
yeah lets just say IF they grow a brain and dump all the corpses THEN raise them before a fight. then you are boned.

you need some meat (roughly 3-5) and dispellers and most definatly air units and if you can afford it get some siege because the best way to kill skeletons is to kill the necromancer raising them.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
If you had like an area effect spell, then you could turn the necrowagon around. eg. If you had an archmage, cast Blizzard on the wagon area to do damage to the wagons and any skeletons that may be revived, but then you may run out of mana. I once used some tauren and shaman combo (it was late in the game) and pulverize can help (60 dmg shockwaves) but then you would be using heavy armor on these guys, so the necro attacks would hurt a little more, but not life threatening if you have high dr and some guys. But go for lower lvl removers (Dryads, Shaman, etc.)

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I doubt that it would work.. a good player would back his wagons after he has raised the skellies. The necros stay at the back and its very hard to take out 30-40 skellies with a spell like blizzard. It might decrease their numbers though.

septoiD2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.war3forums.net
Re: Re: Afff.... is necrowagon unbeatable?

Originally posted by Aragorn7
Beatable? Of course it is, but it will be an uphill battle. If you see someone getting necros, you must immediately do the following:

-Get some form of dispel (any dispel works, orc has the best)
-Get fast air like Gargoyles, Wyvs, Dragon Hawks...etc.
-Get heavy air, or get the necrowagon yourself.
What good is fast air gonna do but harass? What if they have skeleton upgrade on? Their ranged skeletons > your air, and if you're playing Undead AGAINST a necrowagon, then the smartest thing is get a few destroyers, after they dispel the skeletons their orb kills off the necros and all that would be left are their heros. ORC HAS THE BEST DISPEL!??!?! I beg to differ. Human would. Orc spirit walkers, a unit seldom seen, has about 300-400 mana at Adept, and casting its dispel (forgot what its called) takes away 100 mana!! What a waste -_- whereas Human priests, when adept have about 375 mana, and 1 cast of Dispel Magic on them, costs 75 mana. So you be the judge

:D :D

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Are you aware that you just bumped a 3 month old thread.. ><

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
are u aware no one cares what u say? And the necrowagon is hard to pull off, and harder to beat but it can be a very airtight strat if u know what your doing. only real anti-caster threat is the destroyer

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
are u aware no one cares what u say? And the necrowagon is hard to pull off, and harder to beat but it can be a very airtight strat if u know what your doing. only real anti-caster threat is the destroyer
Are you aware that you spam/flame in every WC forum section?

You really need to cut back on those espressos.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
yeah someone complaining about spam, when ur post right there was spam and offtopic. except I will stay ontopic.

Acutlay I wrote a build order for the necrowagon and how to do it as fast as possible in games teching to it. I can post it, i just need time to find it on one of my many disks

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
im locking this... try not to make a habit of this guy

Pan feel free to write that strat... If Ill look over it and see if we cant get it stickied

if you want to start a new thread about necrowagon for 1.16 pls do so but lets not confuse people skipping from 1.14 to the present.

Status
Not open for further replies.