Not open for further replies.

Frozen King

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Afff.... is necrowagon unbeatable?

This is how they do it...
they camp in theyre base with alot of ghouls and 2 or 1 nerubian tower while theyre hero keeps annoying me at my base... they get fast to tier 2.... where they build 2 meat wagons... a statue..... and some necros.... they go alittle bit outside my base with theyre wagons full loaded with corpses.... drop the corpses.... necros create like 30 skells.... they attack me... some of my units die... they create more skells..... OWNAGE! IAM DEAD!!! DAm!!! I always get 0wned by this!!! It's unbeatable!!! How can i counter it?!?! is it possible?!??

If version 1.15 ever will exist, necros power should be decreased critically.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Its beatable.

Unlike any other races, Nightelves' casters dont have dispel, yet I beat some Necrowagoners in ladder games lately with Nightelf.

Cyclone + detonate: pwnage :)

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Now N_, NE have the earliest form of Dispel in the game, and you stated it, so good job! :D Surprised no one thought of that yet...

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Re: Afff.... is necrowagon unbeatable?

Originally posted by Frozen King
This is how they do it...
they camp in theyre base with alot of ghouls and 2 or 1 nerubian tower while theyre hero keeps annoying me at my base... they get fast to tier 2.... where they build 2 meat wagons... a statue..... and some necros.... they go alittle bit outside my base with theyre wagons full loaded with corpses.... drop the corpses.... necros create like 30 skells.... they attack me... some of my units die... they create more skells..... OWNAGE! IAM DEAD!!! DAm!!! I always get 0wned by this!!! It's unbeatable!!! How can i counter it?!?! is it possible?!??

If version 1.15 ever will exist, necros power should be decreased critically.
Beatable? Of course it is, but it will be an uphill battle. If you see someone getting necros, you must immediately do the following:

-Get some form of dispel (any dispel works, orc has the best)
-Get fast air like Gargoyles, Wyvs, Dragon Hawks...etc.
-Get heavy air, or get the necrowagon yourself.

Frozen King

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Whats the best dispellers?

Thx for the reply's.

Now i have a new question: Which dispellers should i use for UD and Orc?!?

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
OMG...I haven't looked used either of those in so long :( Shamen?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Re: Whats the best dispellers?

Originally posted by Frozen King
Thx for the reply's.

Now i have a new question: Which dispellers should i use for UD and Orc?!?
Orc get spirit walkers and UD get destroyers.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Destroy the wagons with fast ar so that they can't unload all of em....it works for me because I was necrowagoned a bunch of times but like 2 units died snce the wagons only realsied like 5 units altogether.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes I will GLADLY prove that this is not the ultimate strat and that it can be countered easilier along with other strats (stopping it from the very beginning- when the 1st necro is out also counts)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
Yes I will GLADLY prove that this is not the ultimate strat and that it can be countered easilier along with other strats (stopping it from the very beginning- when the 1st necro is out also counts)
Surprise is the key with the necro wagon. Not knowing when it will happen really makes it much more powerful.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Ya and the necro is just so itimadating.....

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
The skeletons can be dispelled.

Try killing the Necromancers off before they can revive more skeletons from your fallen kin. Note that Seige Damage may not be a factor with various armors. This is the only time i really use air here, a large army of Gargoyles can severly damage this combonation, unless he had possessed a Peasent and made Gyroceptors (if he had the food)

IDEMONHUNTERI

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
som your telling me that you have no freaking air to attack and catapults to attack just run around dying? dude.....if you an orc...get batriders and windriders wit tauren chieften and farseer....stomp the necrocs or skelling ...chain lightng the necros...and windrider take out all necros while batrider take out meat wagon ...then batrider attack the towers and boom ta da!

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
The only way to stop this strategy is to simply get fast air units like windriders. However, if the UD gets spiders with web, it is GG unless you have dispel. But I would have to admit that even dispel doesn't work very well. Against UD nuke, spirit walkers are nothing... =/

thegame

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Why get air if you have dispel?
Grunts, demolishers, a few headhunters and spiritwalkers with dispel should do the trick.

Candy Andy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
While on the topic, necrowagon is my favorite distraction strategy. When I come to attack you pay attention to my 40 Skeles at the enterance, not the crypt fiends and aboms I dropped near your workers.
Hehe.
Counetering necrowagon is easy but make sure their meat sheild (They should have some) doesnt come looking for your casters, or you will have some trouble. Also try to silence the necros. (if you have a DR). This works even better.

Status
Not open for further replies.