Tier 3 Melee

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
dP said:
The only thing I know is that knight is the worst.
because the upgrade for him just increases HP by 150. Aboms have Disease Cloud 1 dmg/sec over 120, Bears can cast Roar to upgrade attack by 25%, and tauren can have a 25% chance to do 60 damage to surronding enemy units. The only thing good about a knight is the armor count :dance

K0Bi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
situations:
same number of fiends.vs.same number of hunts(lets say 8 of each) = fiends will win 100% , they can FF from longer distance and its harder for hunts to FF them ...
but....
it only possible when ur against pure mass hunts...
i mean at the minute u are against the combo of Mass Hunts(for "tank") and archers
ur fiends are so gone in the speed of light... aboms wont do so good cause FF from archers and....... sionara...
its the worst combo i can think of,
and no i dont start with ghouls vs elves - damn immolition, damn hunts....
gargs doesnt work so well like it used to... archer+dott = kill it. drayds= kill it
blaaaaaaa.....

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
remember, hunts have the ability to hide at night, saving a hunt. no upgrade, no money its the only unit in the game that has such an ability at tier 1 with no upgrades at all.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
tauren and the spirit mages or whatever their names are go hand and hand pretty well

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yes, but most people just use them for Ancestral Spirit. There aren't many people that use spirit link to help other units. The only time i wouldnt want that is fighting tier3 air and I cast it on tier3 melee.

Reaction score
Anyways, back to the Fiend and Hunt thing :

DK has a heal, but just because hes the most used hero, doesnt mean he is the best hero. A lich itself can own hunts just as long as he doesnt die. A DL .. well I dont know much about DL, but a CL can own a lot of hunts also because impale and his +armor skill.

Either way, if you take 2 hunts against 2 fiends, the 2 fiends would definately win.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Get Knights, a caster, and heroes that can benefit knights. (A pit lord and paladin go for me here). Then kill some serious ass.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Get Knights, a caster, and heroes that can benefit knights. (A pit lord and paladin go for me here). Then kill some serious ass.
Destroyers > that

Huntress rush/Dyrad + Talon + mgs + bears > that

Tauren + casters > that

Paladin and Pitlord as a hero is big no no. AM and MK is standard set for Human, only time you could chagne the heros is in team games.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Destroyers > that
They fly first of all, second, I am aware of Devour Magic

Huntress rush/Dyrad + Talon + mgs + bears > that
that depends if the person gets the mix

Tauren + casters > that
I am aware of Bloodlust and Healing Wards too

I have done Pit Lord and Paladin before many times. Although not a good mix (just because Pit Lord cannot be healed unless undead). I use Pit Lord solely for Howl of Terror. Which is still useful for any race, except as human its harder to keep a pit lord alive and well (undead being the easiest). That strat is only assuming the guy plays RT and has someone for ranged or aa. I dont have much experience for 1 on 1. The only thing I can assume to knights is if I keep scouting and they build units that knights can defend themselves against.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
They fly first of all, second, I am aware of Devour Magic

that depends if the person gets the mix

I am aware of Bloodlust and Healing Wards too

I have done Pit Lord and Paladin before many times. Although not a good mix (just because Pit Lord cannot be healed unless undead). I use Pit Lord solely for Howl of Terror. Which is still useful for any race, except as human its harder to keep a pit lord alive and well (undead being the easiest). That strat is only assuming the guy plays RT and has someone for ranged or aa. I dont have much experience for 1 on 1. The only thing I can assume to knights is if I keep scouting and they build units that knights can defend themselves against.
Honestly tho, Knight and Casters are one of worst strat, I could say around 2 knights and other units, but just going knights, casters, and heroes is big no no, Destroyers > that (magic damage) and few fiends and aboms for tank, NE > that definitly, no questions asked, and Orc can counter that with air or tauren + casters, tauren can revive :D

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I see now, and don't forget the Spirit Walkers may spirit link if necessary to split the focus firing damage between 4-5 other Taurens and units.