Thrall vs. Kerrigan

P1gdude

Reaction score
who would win in a 3 0n 3 fight between thrall and kerrigan (thrall gets 2 pets and kerrigain gets 2 pets)....

this is what each of the fighters brings to the table

thrall:lightning bolts, farsight, earthquaqe, two pet shadow wolves, and his trusty battle hammer.

Kerrigan:sonic storm, clokeing, ensnair, consume (only works on kerrigains pets), two hunter killers, and her claws.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
kerrigan, if im not mistaken orcs dont have detectors :\ so kerrigan can just bring 2 lurks and own thrall with w/e he has

-edit-

nvm forgot wd's sentry

P1gdude

Reaction score
newbie4lyfe said:
kerrigan, if im not mistaken orcs dont have detectors :\ so kerrigan can just bring 2 lurks and own thrall with w/e he has
are you stupid or something? :angry :angry :angry
farsight is a detector ......its like a sensor sweep

and kerrigen brought lurkers into the fight it would brake the rules and thrall would win by defalt

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
soo i'm thinking you're talking about a warcraft character.

i have no idea who that is.

ujmm i'll say care a little ensare and a little storm byebye

since they are all ground units (i think) i'll pick 2 guards

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
If they're stats are equal, then Kerrigan wins merely because of Ensnare. Now if we have a level 10 thrall versus normal Kerrigan, in SC, then, well. No chances for Kerry.

P1gdude

Reaction score
TrongaMonga said:
If they're stats are equal, then Kerrigan wins merely because of Ensnare. Now if we have a level 10 thrall versus normal Kerrigan, in SC, then, well. No chances for Kerry.

oooooh maaaaaan i forgot about that yah thrall is at level 10, otherwise he would not have earthquaqe

L

Laharl

Wait. Remove Hunter Killers. Give Kerrigan two torrosque. GG no re Thrall :)