The Worst D2 Class

xXLordSlippyXx

Member!
Reaction score
Eh, Wind druids own sorcs, and some sometimes barbs and melee pally's.......depends on how much life they have.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Lol N_ You obviously never remembered the threads I made about my NovaNecro and his ownage, do you?

For PvP: Novanecros > Next to every damn melee class. Ever. My necro could kill chargers before they got to him. Barbs couldn't do shit to him because of Blocking, and by the time they were done with 1 WW, they would be dead. Zealdins would run away after 1 nova, ph33ring the 1 hp game with a novanecro and bone spirit.
FoH'ers were just as easy. Only time I had some trouble was with some lightning sorcs, a few Cold Sorcs [I didn't have enough space for cold res gear], All those damn CC Necromancers, and WW Sins. Other than that, Novanecros own hard.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by BlackSapphire
Lol N_ You obviously never remembered the threads I made about my NovaNecro and his ownage, do you?

For PvP: Novanecros > Next to every damn melee class. Ever. My necro could kill chargers before they got to him. Barbs couldn't do shit to him because of Blocking, and by the time they were done with 1 WW, they would be dead. Zealdins would run away after 1 nova, ph33ring the 1 hp game with a novanecro and bone spirit.
FoH'ers were just as easy. Only time I had some trouble was with some lightning sorcs, a few Cold Sorcs [I didn't have enough space for cold res gear], All those damn CC Necromancers, and WW Sins. Other than that, Novanecros own hard.
I knew you'd take it personally ;)

Worst build: Swordzon

honestly, did you think I was that dumb enough to say that? I mean cmon kao... I put a wink there for a reason.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Lol...I knew it! Damn you and your jokes!

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
I'd have to say...Bow Sorcs. No life, No Damage, only way to actually do damage with them is with WF + Enchant. And even then they suck!

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Personally Barb sucks.Good skills: natural resistance, whirlwind and frenzy, many uniques runewords and sets like IKs and Bul'kathos but still sucks for me.