The wall

Shadow Guard

Member!
Reaction score
There is a Defensive building pattern that the Protoss do. It’s called the wall of china. It’s basically for every two photon canons there’s one pylon. How in the world do you get past this thing?? It bugging me to no end.

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
Tanks, Battlecruisers, reavers, Guardians, Zerglings (with Dark Swarm is very nice), Carriers, Nukes, Defense Matrix.

Someone who spent all their resources on Cannons will be vulnerable to these kinds of attacks because they wouldn't have spent much on men. As long as you harass them constantly and always have units scouting the map, I don't think anyone would have much chance of making a Cannon wall. Unless you're playing a money map, in which i suppose you'd just tech as fast as you can and get a lot of stong units to blow up their wall.

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
emp helps a little. and since they seem to be so concern about outer fixed defense. their center would probably be heavly defended. so you can recall into their base storm a few times and basicly he can't do anything after that.

Odinian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
rmarcus.info
Or you could just blow up 5 or 6 of the pylons and then the cannons are un-powered. Then you could even use broodlings. Shouldn't this be in strategy?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i think he ment men

PowerPPower

Member!
Reaction score
if u play money map, just ignore the cannons and get his base(drop or recall)
if u play non-money map,just use wt Lord of nuke typed
But i dun suggest get pylon,becoz pylon hv 300+300(cannon only hv 100+100)
Odinian do u see that every two photon canons there’s one pylon??
so get cannons are faster than get pylon in this cast