The threat of Nite City (RPR VETS ONLY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
proboards19.rockreborn.com
Wow........................Kitty i can justify your character being here, Tacitus, yours is kind of reaching, i wouldve really appreciated having races that i had posted, becuase now i have to rethink the RP to fit a death claw bringer of doom >>

4 can work though, i would really like to see Bam here though............

But enough of that, let me go onto the intro 4 is enough for now.....i just hope to god it dosent sound stupid, ill be taking the intro from what i have done in D&D with this wsetting, and what has been achived and a possible outcome in my Nite city thread at gaiaonline.com. Skyly is a highly developed character, hence why i will be using him to set up the story.

THE THREAT OF NITE CITY

The year is unknown. Some like to think it is 4,000,000 AD, others like to think a little more realistically in terms of age of Nite City, around the 4,000's AD. No matter what the time is, Nite City has had a past filled with death, violence, destruction, hatred, backstabbing, and love in one particular case. But where we start off is long ago, in the past times of Nite City, when it was just a baby, still developing into the gang filled grotto it is today. Here is the man named Skyly. A Young Elan male. He had wanted to help with the gang problem that had suddenly erupted at the time. Peacemakers were against Godtouched, and the Mafia-like gangs were against the Yakuza-like gangs. Skyly was enlisted to help, and was assigned to another male who seemed to be very proficient with swords and artifact weapons. The stage was set. They were to destroy a warehouse that was housing a Godtouched prototype vulcan cannon. In essence of time, a vulcan cannon is a heavy machine gun that fires over 200 bullets a second, and this prototype was special, it could be carried by a normal person. So Skyly and his friend proceded to the warehouse, eliminated the guards by means of stealth and sniper. And proceded to destory the prototype, along with the warehouse as well. The house burned and crumbled to the ground, destroying the threat of a super-weapon roaming the city. Skyly and his friend continued to copmlete espionage missions, untill the gangs were finally destroyed, and only one gang, The Peacemakers, remained. This super-gang was formed of all the sub gangs, and ruled with a iron fist, and the city allowed them to do so. Nite City was at rest for ohhh say 20 years. Now mind you, Becuase of their psionic nature, Elans dont age. During their last fight, Skyly's friend died by a bullet to the head, instantly killing him. No temple would revive the man, becuase they had done evil deeds. He was lost....Skyly had felt the pain all over, and bought an apartment, sold all his possessions save his guns, sword, chair, and a bed. Skyly spent his days in the room, looking out the window for a reason to live. He rarely left, only when he felt food, or fresh air, which was rare in Nite City, was in order. Time passed, untill one day, a fight could be heard outside. This fight was a small scale one, but it wasent the fight that got him interested, it was the 4 people in the fight that made him wonder. Skyly ran to the rooftop and took out his rifle, finishing the fight quickly. The day was almost over, but Skyly was still visible. He called to the 4 people below and told them to visit him in his room. And they did. They introduced themselves: Vide, a young warrior looking for hope and dignity, Skyly double-took at him as he bore a striking resemblence to his long passed away friend. The second was a Half Lycanthrope called Ishtar: Her half-were heritage was unknown, she was run from her town and had nobody to become attached to. Kara: A Soft-spoken magic user, she would later play in integral role in the fight. and Gott: A Half-vampire brought to Nite city by what would be known as "The calling of the destined". The new collection of people were informed by Vide of why they were there. A new threat had broken out, Skuld, the creator of the long past city of MEdinia, was loose, and had "A large, void like, chip on his shoulder" as Vide described it. The only way to stop Skuld, was to ressurect, and release, the great god Abaddon from his holding, and watch the theotic battle ensue. They ventured to far off lands, Vide was their appointed leader, Skyly, the second in command, quickly grew attached to Ishtar, and Ishtar to Skyly, they would never part, and they never did. Kara looked for the information on locations of the things needed to ressurect Abaddon, and when she found them, the group split to find them. Gott to the wastelands to find the Orb with Skyly. Then Ishtar to find Abaddons Armor. After that Skyly went alone to find the final piece, the sword. Held high in a tower overlooking the holy plains of Na'Zutain, a demented and evil angel stood at the top of the tower, holding the sword. This would be the closest Skyly ever came to Death. The battle ensnared for days, back and forth, blood was shed as the Angel fineally fell, and Skyly teleported back to Vides hideout. Ishtar embraced him as he gave Vide the sword. All was well as Vide seemed to glow, he was the Incarnate of Abaddon, and soon, Abaddon, the great god of Light, stood before them. Skuld in the end was Defeated, and the city, or world even, was at rest once again, untill now. The god of death, and undeath, Xaleet, had wandered into the world of the living, and so hasent his group of undead. Skills he possesses are not even limited to raising undead, merging undead to one large entity, and other things. All of these all equal a hell of a god. Nite city is at risk again, Xaleet has returned and set up fort on the outskirts of town, at, coincidentally, the old Godtouched warehouse. Guarding him are his 4 protectors, all harmonic with a diffrent element. Their names are unknown, their descriptions unknown, but now, the calling of the destined returns many years after the fight of skuld....

Well there you go, intro.......Now BAM!!! POST NOW!!!! WE NEED YOU BAMTHEDOC!!!! XD post your character man.

(PS, who would i talk to to become a mod of the RPR again? Just wondering, seeing as how i was one of the origional creators of the section >> and i AM back for good lol)

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Ya'd likely talk to Cort or whoever the staff member is of the General Forums. As for my character think of him as a shapeshifter that can only shift into one shape. Not all that often either >.> Not a Lycan, because lycans can't control their forms. Johnathan is getting there and the chems give near full control. Didn't read the RP of your post, at a friends New year's bash, now back to Halo 2!!!))

~4 hour later Edit~ ((Read the intro, damn interesting. And don't look at me like that, I'm not retarded. If you have that much of a problem with my character I'd change it. You can expect another like 3 day wait, but I would if you felt that strongly against it.))

((I see him as the D&D prestige class of Warshaper, 1st level. Check out Complete Warrior, its in there. Mostly without all the fancy abilities, just diferent degrees of change control. Starting with full chem assist and steadily going down over the five levels of the prestige class. though for this it'd just be a minor thing thrown in, iunno know you're doing this >.< Just babbling on cause its 7 AM and I haven't had sleep.))

((Prefer not to change it...again))

((stuipid ****ign keyboard, all the keys are like 3 times beiiger than normal :angry ))

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
(( ohhh ok now that ive read up about the warshaper, i see what you mean now, your character is fine ^_^ dont worry about it man have fun, you dont need to change it, i thought of how to fit him into the RP.))

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
((im going to redo my character if its alright? if not just delete the post...

Name: Nails Tannerwood
Race: Human
Class: Swordcaster((onehanded?)Longsword)
Physical Description:

Height: 6'1
Weight: 160
Nails isnt a particuarly hard muscle built character like a defender is. He relies a little more on skill rather than brute strength to win a *****, he isnt agile like the loners are, but his mind is what keeps him not only alive but strong enough to defeat brutes that are double his weight and strength. His skin is very western mediteranean colored. Not dark, but rather tan. Not nearly as tan as a spaniard but close to that of a northern coast italian. His hair is short, but not a buzz cut or anything close to that. His hair does go past his ears to where it just barely covers them. Some hair also covers the top of his eyes as well. His sword arm is his right, he uses his left to help guide the sword and weave whenever need be. He wears almost common armor. If it wasnt for his shoulder pads(just barely noticibly larger than others) and his armor wasnt darkish grey, he would be among the crowd of other humans in nite city. His eyes are a mysterious shade of silver.

Reason for being in nite city:

*some of this will be a little easier to follow when you read character background*

Nails' mind has been used on a few small bounty private investigations in other villages. A previous client had made note of nite city and its many mysteries as well as other things. Nails has never been in a city even remotely close to the proportion as nite city, so the urge to travel to nite city grew and finally he packed enough currency to travel to nite city and buy board for a month. Its been a week and...

Character BG:

Nails' father was the leader of a small militia on the edge of the country. Nails had access to documents of the history of the town and the land it was built on for up to the last 300 years. As you can guess, there was a lot to read up on...but eventually this grew boring and Nails' joined the militia when he turned 12, as an errand boy. But at the time, a band of freelance mercenaries attacked the village in search of bounties that were supposedly hidden in the area, true, the miltia had hidden the bounties in the area, and willingly fought the mercenaries. The first conflict(he was 14) left Nails in a hospitol bed for a month. Sometime during the month, the mercenaries captured the hospitol and Nails inside. This was at the end of nails' recovery, and when the merecenaries tortured him, nails' fought back and escaped with his life but not before stealing documents on the mercenary assault and the Militia was able to call upon more nearby militias to fight the mercenaries because the documents pointed the insurgents to be a corperation trying to take over the outlaying villages. By the time he had turnned 17, the mercenaries had been long gone and his father recentally died of illness. So Nails traveled around offering his services to those in need, no reward was too small...but the cause had to be something he liked otherwise he would decline. Eventualy, a client pointed Nails towards nite city as a place to try and help those in need...so he did.

any good?))

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Why BAM takes a new connotation with me ^_^

Name: [something Celestial meaning "Great Child of Love from the Family of Destiny]; calls himself Celest
Race: Half-Celest (mother is Elan)
Class: Artifactcaster
Equipment: Artifact Pistol, Duel-Blade Daggers (two knives with blades on either side of the hilt), Robe and Hood

Celest keeps all his equipment on his personally designed belt. It only seems to hold nine caster shells at a time...if one ever sees under his robes. He only uses his Artifact Pistol in extreme circumstances, but it isn't far from his skilled hands. One might think it dangerous to fight with the knives he most often uses, but he shows the skill one would expect if they knew he were half-Celest. Each Duel-Blade Dagger has an offensive and a defensive end; though, both are equally deadly.

Physical Desription:
Celest doesn't know what to think of himself. Frankly, he's as beautiful as the Celestial Beings his father is descendant from. However, gawks and stares have made him self-concious. Now he covers himself in robes and hoods to prevent "normal" full-breeds from seeing his body and face. He has a natural affinity towards the Celestial magics of his father and the psionic prowess of his mother, and a few other bonuses from the interesting combination. This gives him the ability to look however he wants to the weak-minded; though, he can alter it for even the strongest-willed.

Celest's true form doesn't appear much more than average, by Celestial nature. He isn't very "built", and he can appear frail by how skinny he might appear. His robes fulfill their purpose in that respect. They make him appear small and frail when thinking about what he might have beneath that robe -- a range of weapons it would be strange he could even lug around.

Celest's plantinum eyes and hair are his only, real distinquishing feature. Even his best psionic efforts can't hide them. He has a wide gate as he stands at seven foot-ten inches. He'd tower over most people if he didn't haunch over all the time. His wings are well hidden under his robe (or coat...), so they are never seen unless he gets excited and flexes his muscles. His fingers are slightly elongated and ever so slightly clawed. This makes his hands usable as weapons, but they aren't very well designed to bring harm to another being without his meaning to.

Reason for being in Nite City:
If asked why he came to this city, Celest would look at you -- staring into your very soul with his peircing, plantinum eyes, and he would answer, "To that question, I have naught an answer." Perhaps he wandered in upon an aimless wind. Perhaps it was his psionic nature that drew him hear. He's wanderlost since he doesn't know what to think of himself in this world. His mother died of old age before he was ready to settle down, not that he's found a girl whom could gaze upon his countanance. Celest's self-concious nature is, perhaps, the best explaination as to why he came here. He believes that, if he proves himself as a loley-looking wanderer and atracts the attentions of a fair maiden, he will have prove himself.

Celest has not made his goal in seeking friends and allies, most specifically a maiden, in this city. As he'd tell anybody, he doesn't know why he's here. He's been drawn here. He's been drawn upon the wind, unabashed by the harsh conditions he's come across. His long, seemingly unfullfilling past has brought him upon this place of his Destiny. Fate is nothing. Fate is a dream by a weak mind to ignore that changes can be made by decisions along the course. Celest is here for a reason! It has to be his own! He, now, seeks that reason. He has decided that he will tell people he doesn't know why. He has decided to hide himself and attempt to attract people to him with his nature, soley.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
((wow this rpg is really taking off...as long as it does though i think it has potential...))

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
((Alright Guys, i think i am fineally ready to start this beast off.))

The threat of Nite City: intro PT 2

As we have discussed earlier, the past fight between the gangs of nite city, and the theoretically recent events of the happennings of skuld, left people torn, distressed, one couple even together in heart, these feelings will all be shared again mayhap. But that is not why we are in this city is it? One of us may be trying to find a maiden, another a veteran of Nite City, one of its great protectors, no, the real reason why we are all here is what will be, and has been, known as "The calling of the destined".

It is rumored umong the people of the city that once every 2,000 years, a mighty psionic force will bring a group of people together to converse, and ultimately save the city once again. But, something has happenned since the great gang wars, the flow of time has suddenly sped up. Leaving many dead on the streets, aging still. The destined have been called every 20 years now, and it dosent feel right, even to them. The god of death...............and undeath, Xaleet Zimma, is beginning to follow suit where skuld had left off. As i expressed earlier, Xaleet is very potent in the arts of raising undead, a forte shall we. Anywho, This forte of his, is building.........Xaleet was last seen in the abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of Nite City, but has recently moved due to us knowing his wearabouts. He is now in the Valley of the Kings, a great valley in the wastelands of Nite City, the surrounding area, raising the dead there for a great war....

That is the reason why all of you are here. You have been brought here by the calling of the destined. it tells you you are really travelling here for companionship, or adventure, but you are really here to protect the city. So let us start this tale of technology and wonderlust, if that be the nature of what we want to do......

And now everyone is here, apartment 204. The same place where 2 times over have the destined gathered. Aware you still are not of the happennings, but soon.......the undead shall walk.

SETTING: Apartment complex 204, North side of Nite City, 12:34 AM

Skyly is sitting in his chair once again, waiting for the day to pass untill another passerby looks distressed, but today will not be that day, Skyly feels it in his bones, that deep down, a past enemy will return, and it does. A door opens near his, and steps can be heard going down the stairs, padded steps, almost muted entirely. The front door opens and out of the front of apartment 204 comes a lion girl, well, more girl then lion, but none-the-less still a looker (^_~). Skyly notices this and wonders where she has been lately. He has kept a recording of who has come, and who has gone from the apartment, it was just 10 people in there now, 10 had already left and never returned............

Another came out, this one seemed beautiful , well handsome rather, his platinum hair reflecting the sun back into Skylys eyes. And thtas when it happenned......

The sky darkened, it began to rain a piercing black rain. The temperature dropped near 20 degrees, it almost seemed the world around them was void of any hue. Three skeletons arose from the ground. This had been hapenning recently, more and more every day. It started with one, then 2, now it was 3 skeletons. The two people had been used to this, and readied their weapons. The one with platinum hair took out these....awkward double ended daggers, and used them with the precision of a highly trained assassin, easily taking care of the remaining skeleton with her bow. They cought their breaths, but the worst part was, the sky would not change back.......the air around them still hung like a curtain. And before they know what happened, He arrived.

"DESTINED! COME OUT TO GREET YOUR DOOM!!! I KNOW YOU ARE IN THIS.......FEEBLE APARTMENT! SKYLY! GAIL! NAILS! JOHNATHAN! YOU ALL MUST COME OUT! YOU KNOW YOU MUST!"

And they did, Johnathan arrived first, then Nails, Skyly, and finally Gail. They all stood there, looking at each other, this had been the first time they had met, and stood face to face as a collective. The man with platinum hair, and the lion woman turned to the group and held out their hands.

"I am......Celest." He then shook everyones hand.
"And I am Nika." She seemed.....happy, regarding the 6'5" half undead god standing behind her.

"GOOD..............IM GLAD YOU HAVE ALL MET!!!!! NOW THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SHOWN MYSELF FOR. YOU MAY ALREADY KNOW WHERE I HAVE TAKEN RESIDENCE, AND MAY ALREADY KNOW WHAT I PLAN TO DO. WELL GOOD. I AM GIVING YOU DESTINED 3 MONTHS TO BECOME PREPARED FOR THE BATTLE AT HAND........3 MONTHS TO RAISE YOUR STRENGTH, RAISE YOUR...." Xaleet shivers for a moment before conitnuing, and then says the last word with spite, "companionship....."

And again, he was gone. The group turned to each other and stared, unknowing of what jus thappenned, or what will happenned, Skyly spoke first.
"My name is Skyly..........and I do know why we are all here. He plans to make an army of the undead in the Valley of the Kings, and we need to stop him. But before we can do that, we need to gather the artfacts of Jin Dox, the great god of assassins. I have waited by my window for many years waiting for this day to come, and another group like you to arrive......" Skyly begins to hover above the ground, arms outstretched. "meet me at my apartment.......I will answer any questions you have there, then we will begin on our...............epic quest.........." And like Xaleet, skyly was gone, he could be seen in his window, 2 floors above the ground......

((And thats where i pass the torch to you guys.....I hope you could follow what I said, thats why i left the end like that, so you CAN ask questions if need be >>))

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
Nails was filled with questions, this 'undead god' seems to have one motive of raising an army of the undead, but what personality does the being have? there needs to be understanding of the enemy to aid the defeat of him. Nails looked at the others...a tinkerer...an unusual halfcat girl with a bow...then there was the man with the platinum hair. He carried dual edged blades, that like nails had only seen circus performers juggle, but these seemed more...real, and by merely looking in his eyes, Nails could see the platinum haired man had seen battle

There was a silence in the room.

Nails stepped up and asked,"how many of us are there to be?"

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Skyly stood at this question and turned to look to him.
"Ah.....the one Xaleet called Nails........i can tell that questions are abundant in your head......sorry for intruding."
a thin smile came upon skylys lips as he looked at the other members of the destined.
"Let me explain who we are. We are the destined. Brought together by the Calling of the Destined, to rid the threat that demands Nite City get on its knees. Who do w have to fight Xaleet and his army? Look around you and there is your answer.......We have each other, we need to grow together, learn each others strengths and weaknesses.....this is the way we will succeed........"
Skyly took a step back to survey the group again, it was a motley group, but they would stand strong, he knew it.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*After the introductions, Celest pulls his hood over his head, and shadow covers his eyes. As he often does, he has hidden himself from the world. He listens the Skyly's tale, but he makes no intrusion into his words. He makes no question at Skyly's long pause, indicating he's done. Celest only stands where he is. His robes cover his wings and tall, slender body. His hood covers his head as best as he can mask it. The glow from his eyes are impossible to dim, but that doesn't matter to him. Celest watches the group and does as Skyly suggests -- learns. He learns through observation, and he's not quite comfortable with them -- at least not enough to reveal his half-Celestial nature. His natural Elan psionics snake through the group like mental tendrils, but they do nothing to prenetrate their minds. Celest is, at best, curious. He is not one to invade the privacy of the mind.*

*His fists still clenched around his dual-bladed knives, Celest twirls them about in his hands before sheathing them, like a fancy cowboy might twirl his guns. He isn't showing off, really. That is not his intention. It is, perhaps, simply something to show that his skill with them goes beyond battle. It is to show that Celest's own skills go beyond that of battle. He almost chuckles as he thinks back on the recent things to have been said.*

<Destiny? Perhaps.>

*Celest makes takes a glance at each individual, in turn, before taking severl, long strides towards the building. He makes no motion or wording to the group until it seems to late. As he reaches out to touch the door's handle, he turns his head to look at the group over his shoulder. This is partially to distract them from his clawed hands, and strands of his hair manage to flutter out and into the wind. He glances at them, and it seems blank.*

Are you going to show us to our place of meeting, or shall we rot upon the streets?

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Nika smiled her confident, sly smile. She nonchalantly looked pover the rest on the group, sparing but a moment to glance at each member. Quest? Really. Destiny? She didn't believe in destiny, but she didn't mind, either. She came looking for adventure. That's what she'd get.

At her first impression, none of the people looked like magnificent warriors, but she knew she was wrong. Instinct told her something did indeed lie inside their hearts, perhaps a power, perhaps the force that pulled them all here.

The man with platinum hair started walking towads the building. She noticed something different about him, the way he walked, as if he glided. He thouched the doorknob; her keen cat's eyes noticed they were clawed, ever so slightly. She flexed her own clawed fingers. The man spoke, his eyes seemed...blank.

"Are you going to show us to our place of meeting, or shall we rot upon the streets?"

Her smile deepened, she giggled quietly.

"Nope," she shook her head. "But we have to take a minute to get used to each other, don't we?" She started walking towards the door, her long lion's tail swishing back and forth.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
((You really think they know where in the world you're talking about ;) You tell them to go into the appartment then start entertaining questions upon the street.))

*Celest quirks a brow at Nika's response. It made sense, yes, but he doesn't want to linger upon the dank, dark streets. He opens the door before his clawed hand retreats into the crevice of his sleeve. He almost appears to be a monk or priest the way he hides himself, but Celest has his own, personal reasons. His expressions are most often lost under the shadow of his hood, so most don't even catch the discreet meanings of his body language. He then makes a polite, bowing gesture as if to say the others may enter before him. Though he hasn't revealed it, Celest may give off the impression that walking is a chore and he belongs upon the strands of wind, flying about in the majesty of the sky. His voice seems to echo as he speaks, less careful of covering his nature. It is the echo only a Celestial could bring, but it is covered to as much as a human as possible.*

I would like nothing better, but I would prefer in a more defensible position.

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
"And Defensable you shall have." Skyly Had been behind them the while, ushering Gale infront of him.
"I shall lead you to my apartment.....The one named Nails is already there...."
Skyly leads them all up to his apartment, and watches them enter one by one, the catgirl, the man he already knew was a tinkerer by the way he dressed, and how he thought, and the very muscular man who had yet to speak. Before the celestial went in Skyly put a hand to his chest and stood before him.
"Celestial, i know who you are, and what you are.........Your mind may not want to prod but mine has been trained to be open........I know how you have been thinking lately......and I find you most interesting....You can keep your secret of celestial nature, but dont keep too many secrets, they fog the mind in battle......You are part Elan, and that makes you my brother, My rifles scope will be protecting you." Skyly looked at him and sent his mind a message:

<><Celest, I am a powerful psionic warrior, please dont fear messaging me.......><>

Skyly sat him down and stood at the front of the group once again.

"Nails, please review what has been said so far...."

And he did.

"Any questions about things so far?"

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
"one more thing" nails walks towards a book case and glances at the various titles. His back to the group. "who chose us? what exactly is this lunatic necromancer's motives? Merely world domination?"

Before Skyly can answer, he opens a book and reads the first few lines, then returns it to its place. He walks over to the window, unsheathing his sword, he taps the window lightly. A series of lights flash around the room, in the appearance of 0's and 1's. A low humming noise emits from the corners of the room. Nails speaks again.

"Interesting security system, my father had one just like it protecting his office. Meant to keep things out." Nails glances at the cloaked figure " you need not worry, this room will be suffice for a home base."

Skyly walks over to the book case, tapping a switch that shuts down the security system.

Nails looks at the other memebers of the exclusive group, a rather different bunch of individuals, with little to no similarites other than the fact they are all standing in the same room. Ending his discussion...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
The sound of several joints cracking, quite loudly, can be heard as Johnathan cracks his knuckles and neck, a common way for him to gain attention, though it doesn't always work. He speaks with a voice that is near monotonous, but holds a strong militaristic air, "It matters not why we have been chosen, or whom it was that selected us, but we have a duty to perform. The Squad seems to be assembled, six members, classic squad tactics. Squad Leader, Snipers, front lines, and support is all you need. Possible a packmule." He crossed his arms as he continued, putting on a smirk, "The motives for physcopathic forces are always the same, destruction and/or domination. It never changes. Let us dispense with these pleasantries and get on with this training to promote teamwork and squad tactics. We only have three months." He looks away for a moment, dropping his arms to his side, then looking back as he takes on a rigid posture, soluting, "One more thing, Knight Commander Johnathan Hunter, it will be an honor working with me."

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
((Hmmm I like your style Tac XD))

Skyly looked the the past silent member of the group and a crooked smile came upon his face.
"Yes, it will be just like that, but first, let me claify something, something important. Xaleet is not an everyday psychopath, he is a God, and a powerful one at that. Remember when i told you Abaddon was the only one who was able to destroy Skuld? Well, before skuld went insane, Xaleet and him were friends, they went on adventures together, and even Skuld knew, Xaleet was the only one that would even come close to killing him next to Abaddon.........What he wants not is not power, or domination, hes doing this out of free will, out of spite for the living races. He wishes to reveal to everyone the wonders of the undead..............Those are his motives, to change the city, to kill them all. Women, children, politicians, leaders, it dosent matter who you are, if your not one of us, who are here in this room......" Skyly walked to the window and looked at the people walking around outside, they seemed completely oblivious to the darker hued world around them, and their impending fate. After glancing quickly outside he turned and pointed to the catgirl, then moved his hand down the line of members. "Then they will die........its as simple as that.................."

Skyly sat down on his chair and looked at them, surveying their statures and weapons. "Ive told one of you already, I am a powerful psionic warrior, my mind wanders into those of others, but i do not harm.........dont keep secrets, for they wont be kept secret by your own right............You could say, we are a family. What brought us together today you might ask? Well let me tell you this, and belive me, Nite City is built on top of the legendary submerged city of Medinia, the city of Gods and Demons. We were called by one of the lesser gods, Jin, to help save this sacred ground. He is.......trapped, and needs to be released. So like not so long ago i gatherd the artifacts of abaddon, you too will gather the artifacts of Jin. We have a very effective team as Johnathan said, A Leader......myself, a sniper....." Skyly points to the catgirl" Her.........the soldiers, and the team is complete.....but we cannot be a team to defeat Xaleet, we need to be family, so now, we must palaver...........Starting with the inquisitive one, Nails? Yes, Nails, you start first, tell us why you are here, and what you think brought you here."

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Name:Valdamen
Race:Human
Class: Artifactcaster
Physical Desription:Not good here just think of Faramir lolies
Reason for being in Nite City: No reason just like to wonder

*Knocks on door*
"Hiuys its me i know im late now let me in ><

(( OKAYS I WAIT))

Status