The second and third battle (Two new replays in Starcraft original)

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
As I said once before, I know this probably doesn't belong here, but I want some commentary :(.

I've already forgotten which replay is which, but both of them are pretty good. Each game was very intense, mainly because I almost died in both of them. I've noticed that my friend generally prefers to rush and try to get it over with, while I try to survive and spend more money on upgrades rather than units.

I also had a round today with Darkmatter and my friend.. I don't know what happened between the two of them (Darkmatter lost eventually) but he eventually beat me as well.. mainly because I didn't realize that in the maps where the minerals are right by the Nexus, there's about a trillion mineral stacks.. so while I had about 10 units on it, my friend had about 40.

Anyway, here's the replays.

exobyte

Member!
Reaction score
Waitwaitwait.. These maps are FPME? After playing on PGTour, I just got my standards raised and I will not watch such... filth!

lol, j/k. I'll take a look.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
exobyte said:
I have no idea what that means.. care to elaborate? :(.

Edit: Nevermind. And no, neither of them are "FPME." I hate those kinds of maps.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I decided to mess around and made a bunch of carriers. Since he destroyed my mineral nexus, I couldn't rebuild many incerceptors so I was going to eventually lose. I figured, I had fun, so I left.