Originally posted by SlyFie
l sum ppl are dumb enough to spend money irrationaly
A.k.a. the rich :p.

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Perfectlly legal, it is basically a disclaimer saying that you aren't purchasing the item, just the picture. So don't get your hopes up on getting the item in the mail after I get the money, but you definately will get that beautiful picture of that awesome item!

:)

Use it, why not?

Gaussian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You don't even have to use small print, you could say something like this:

"This computer is one of the fastest computers in the world, take a look at the picture at the bottom of the auction, thats what you're bidding for."

Think that sounds good enough for them not to be able to say "you said you're selling a computer" ?

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Gaussian
You don't even have to use small print, you could say something like this:

"This computer is one of the fastest computers in the world, take a look at the picture at the bottom of the auction, thats what you're bidding for."

Think that sounds good enough for them not to be able to say "you said you're selling a computer" ?
"This computer is one of the fastest computers in the world, take a loop at the picture at the bottom of the auction, that picture is what you are bidding for!"

Less likely to be sued or reported over...

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Gaussian, you're a ****ing idiot and I hope you die of cancer. This should be in the evidence locker by now but it isnt. **** that. Bye

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Imma going to sell my used condem glow in the dark collection..see if anyone buys them...hell you can seel anything on ebay..besides girls wants my battle pants galatica

Gaussian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Korittke
Gaussian, you're a ****ing idiot and I hope you die of cancer. This should be in the evidence locker by now but it isnt. **** that. Bye

???

BigBled

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the only thing that you should make sure that u do is be sure to make it visible that all you are selling is the pic. and dont make stuff up. if it is a pic of a tree, for example, tell how old it is, what type it is, stuff like that. dont say "this is the greatest tree ever"...
because that will make ppl think something is goin on. and it is not illegal as long as there is something saying that all you are selling is the pic. they can complain and maybe call the better business burea, but there is nothin they can do. but be sure to make it something ppl would want really bad and bid for very quikly.

Lestert21

Member!
Reaction score
Website
wrestlinggamersunited.com
but sometimes you have to realize that not everyone is smart enough to read all the fine print on the page. lots of people just like to scam over the different pages and make their purchases asap without reading anything at all lol

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
GAH ... just GAH. You are a douchebag and deserve to get your arms ripped off by a fat man in an overcoat.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
why would you steal money from someone? thats just idiotic and poor. go **** yourself gaussian. you are a lower life form by any means and im being serious. you dont deserve to live anymore, instead you should be run over by a huge tank.

Gaussian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am ****ing poor. And I do have a conscience! If I did it to someone that's buying a computer or something like that I'd feel bad because I don't know if they're like me, poor as hell with a crappy computer that I bought 4 years ago (still has windows 98 :(). So yeah, I'm only doing it to people who can buy this (this is a my auction, btw, and NO, I don't have a ****ing $40,000 watch:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4102275223&category=31387

No, I don't think a person who'd by that is poor. And I wouldn't feel bad either if they bought it. Theres thousands of people out there starving and they're buying $40,000 watches on eBay.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes you are ****ing poor, your computer is 4 years old. i feel very sorry for you. youre not ****ing robin hood man, get a job and stop whining. im out, bye