The next protoss unit: Carrier

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
OK.
Technically, this thread was never on course. And they're talking about BW carrs not SC2. This a thread full of ignorant morons. They've proven it with they're posts above.

And Chris, STFU. You know not what oou're talking about.
And this isnt a thread where you can just call everybody idiots except yourself. Flaming isnt tolerated in this section, you should know this already.

And of course I do. You just can't accept it.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
And of course I do. You just can't accept it.
No, you don't. You just don't accept it. I, unlike you, walk the walk, instead of just talking the talk.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
People in Money Maps mass them in bulk. A non-money you could probably only get away with like 3-4 of them. 12 of them would take too long and require a legion of resources. And what if your enemy destroys them and you got nothing left?
thats just a theory

ahahah phenonix jus owned u thar chris ahah

and looks liek I started going off topic to BW from SC2, sweet

oh and ahahah it took so long for 3 carriers to get one BC... oh wait

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
So they have mothership now Carrier? I'm starting to think this race will be way overpowered.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Ntrik said:
thats just a theory

ahahah phenonix jus owned u thar chris ahah
No it's not. Do you honestly think someone in a melee map (1500/5000 fields) would be able to make a large number of carriers, including the Starports required to create them. Probably with a second field you could, but even then there is time and fear of rush.

If you call my idea of thoerycraft because of money maps, then you sir should probably just uninstall the game. And crawl back into the hole you came from

Oh and FYI, I haven't seen you say anything, except disagree with LB and agree with Pheonix.
So next time you say something witty, why don't you contribute to the topic for real.

Pheonix2003 said:
No, you don't. You just don't accept it. I, unlike you, walk the walk, instead of just talking the talk.
Heh, apparently walking the walk means being a jerk to others.

Ok Mr. High and Mighty. If someone is doing theorycraft, then you TELL them what's wrong with thier logic in a NICE WAY, not calling them names and making them look stupid.

If you did this in the Wc3 section, I wouldnt be like this to you, that's for sure.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Oh man Chris! He's starting an e-fight and being an e-bully. Are you going to e-take that ****?

He MIGHT be trying to get a challenge off you, when all he has to say is, "hey! let's play a 1 on 1 for fun!"

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I don't really care, but I dont like people who think they are high and mighty and act like a jerk about it.

I may be good at games, but I dont brag about it and put others down.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't act high and mighty and the only people acting like jerks are you, Ninja Blue, etc. You know what, why don't we settle this with a one on one instead of going back and forth, talking ****. Like the POS you are.