The Legend of Rhedora [Teh Void This?]

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
when kairama sighs from relief of ending the battle, boy with two swords jumps out from no where and stabs his one sword to dead guards tattoo on head....

Horai: Dont think this is end. These guards can move even if their head and body is separated. You have to destroy the tattoo on their head to destroy the spell that they were casted by the witch to be used as a slave...

after wiping off the blood that got on the sword, he sheathe his sword.....

DARK TEAR

Member!
Reaction score
((ok sorry about that all))
((I'll act like i never really posted that thing about the sewer gates))

Valen:...And whom might you be? You just decided to give us a lesson on destroying evil guards? How do you know so much?

*Valen Ristel looks quimzically at the strange boy*

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
Horai looks at valen....

Horai: my family was once in this city's stupid religion. but they didnt liked it so they quit worshipping. then witch came to my house, and killed my parents. I got the information about how to kill those guards because the witch accidently told it to me, since she thought i was too weak to beat them. so i destroyed the two guards that came to my house, and ran away...
I need some help destroying this stupid religion. if you want to destroy this religion like me, then can i join your party?

DARK TEAR

Member!
Reaction score
*Valen nods*

Valen: We are always looking for more criminals to join our group isn't that right?

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
Horais eye brightens up, like a kid gets a toy he wanted.

Horai: so you guys are going to destroy the stupid religion too?? i want to join your group! i will do my best if you let me in your group. i really want to get a revenge of my family.

DARK TEAR

Member!
Reaction score
Valen: GOOD THEN IT
IS SETTLED As soon as our leader decides what to do

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
*Kai giggles a little bit at the question Horai just asked.*

Kai: Well, I think I am. I mean, if that's all right with you guys. I mean, you all can definitly have a say in what we do. Etheral, you were the first person I met, and you were the first to save my life. I give you second in command. If I'm ever in trouble, and the group doesn't know what to do, then YOU are in charge. Of course you all are important. I mean, it has to be fate that we all met in such a short period of time. I say we go and get some more answers about this cult. The only place I can think of going is to the tavern. There is a lot of good gossip there. I mean, it is night time and there should be a lot of people to get some answers from.

*Ian Silverwing gets a devilish grin on his face.*

Kai: I hope you aren't thinking of getting into any bar fights...

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
Kai: I use many spells. I don't know too many of them right now, but I'm working on some more. I really like destruction spells a lot!

*The party converses about their skills as they walk towards the tavern. They finally get there. The moment they get inside, they see that the building is full of people. Kai walks over to one that doesn't look as drunk as the rest.*

Kai: Hey. How's life?

Man: Oh, it is terrible. I have to resort to ale just to make myself feel better.

Kai: How awful! What happened?

Man: Well, my family left me. I came home from the mines yesterday and they weren't there. I've been asking around town to see if anyone has seen them.

Kai: I'm guessing they weren't much help?

Man: Sadly, yes. I miss my wife and kids so much. You havn't seen them have you? My wife had long hair and was wearing red. I had a son and a daughter and they were always holding hands.

*Kai thinks as hard as he could and remembers at the fortress, while he was running away, he passed the dungeon and saw some people similar to what the man speaks of. He remembers two kids holding onto each other and a woman with very long hair in the same room.*

Kai: I think I know where they are. I saw them captured at the Rhedoran fortress. Do you know anything about the cult?

*The man breaks down crying but manages to tell Kai some secrets of the Rhedoran cult.*

Man: There is a secret entrance in the back of the fortress through the sewers. I doubt even THEY know that it exists. You might be able to find a way in through there. I can come with you to show you the way.

Kai: No, that's ok. You stay here. Our quest in the first place is to attack the fortress. We will get your family back and in doing so, stop the cult from growing. Just try and relax and try not to drink as much.

*So the party exits the building and goes into the street to plan their next move.*

DARK TEAR

Member!
Reaction score
*As the party is walking down the busy streetsides, they encounter a group of guards hiking their way to the group. You there! Stop at once! Identify yourselves!*

Valen: I'm billy the kid!
Kai: I am socrates!
Horai: I am bethoven!
Etheral: I am Abraham Lincoln!

Guards: Very good.... move along... billy and others!

*the group does the guitar dance*

Guards: Just for that, you're under arrest!!! COME WITH ME!!!

Abraham Lincoln looks down at the grounds very solemly....

((Don't worry i have a plan.))

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
Kai: Geez, these guards are pretty crabby.

*Kai whispers*

Kai: Well, what's the plan? Anybody got a good idea? I'm all out of good ones. Maybe I can blast 'em with a magic missle.

Horai: No, that would just be plain mean. Hahaha!

Guard: What's all the ruckus back there?

Kai: Ahem. Nothing. Just admiring how cute you look from behind.

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
Horai: blasting them with missle makes big sound and it cause too much destruction and its no good. instead, my plan is to kill them with my two slash very fast, that they wont even notice anything and can go to heaven.
dont you think this is the best idea??

Horai already put his hand onto his swords to slice them into pieces...

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
Kai: Good job Horoi! You are getting pretty good with those swords of yours. I am practicing a new spell I am teaching myself. It takes a lot of mind power though, so I'm trying to train my mind to do it easier.

*The party flees away from the town in a terrible rush because they don't want to be caught by the guards again. If they found out what they did, then the adventurers would be in more trouble than they needed. They got to the outskirts of town and were able to see the castle.*

Kai: Ok, I think it's a good time to attack the castle. We have to think of a plan after we get inside of the castle through the sewer. Everyone think as much as you can. We will attack at dawn.

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
Horai: im a spell caster too if you didnt know. my sword has some magic power in them. and to use it, i need to use my mental power too.
one plan i am thinking of is to sneak attack. if we fight 1 to 1, then we are out numbered, and plus, with great witch on their side, we dont have a chance to win. so we should sneak attack one by one until we kill all the guards with no troubles. then we should attack the witch. im guessing that we need all of us to fight this one witch. witch is that strong.

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
Kai: Sounds good Horai. Let's head towards the castle. We have to loop around to the back very carefully though. There could be guards patrolling the outside of the fortress.

*They walk until they can see the gates to the front entrance. They walk around to the sewers in the back.*

Guard: Hey you wait!

*The guard tells the other guard to run and tell the castle. Only one guard left, he attacks the party.*

Kai: Shoot, they know we're here.

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
when guard came to capture them, guards head flew to the ground.

Horai: ok, i shooted my sword at him as you said.

Horai, looking at Kai, smiled......

Kai: me?? i never told you to shoot.
Horai: you said "SHOOT, they know were here."
Kai: (cant say anything because of how wierd Hoari is....and how dangerous he is....)

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
Kai: I didn't actually mean... Oh well, it worked didn't it?

*They change from being at a walk, to a fast paced jog. They finally reach the sewer door. It took a while to find because it was under some plants. They open the trapdoor and they go inside.*

Kai: Man, it's really big in here, isn't it? It might take a while to get to where we need to. Well, we better start going.

*The party starts down the sewer. After walking for about a minute, they see some flickering lights up ahead.*

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
It was a light of a fire. but many fires. there was a big long row of big ogers marching forward armed.
two of the ogers which seems to be like bosses because of what they wore, were talking to each other.

Guard A: did you find them??
Guard B: not yet. we have to find them quick and destroy them or we will get killed by the witch.
Guard A: yeah, keep searching.

Horai looks at the party.
Horai:eek:k, looks like they know we are in. what do you think we should do?

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
Kai: Ok guys, get ready for battle. There are only 2 ogres, so I don't think it will be that hard. They are very dumb so we should be able to outsmart them.

*The ogres get closer, finally spotting the party. The first one swings at Etheral, who very quickly teleports out of the way. The second one swings at Kai. It hits him and he flies backward.

Kai: I'm ok. Just keep fighting. I'll join in a minute as soon as I get my breath back.

*The ogres keep fighting.*