The Legend of Rhedora [Teh Void This?]

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
This is a role-playing story in which a sorcerer, Kai Rama of Nyrond and other adventurous warriors may partake in a quest to rid the land of an evil religion. It is called the Rhedoran Cult. This cult worships an evil god known as Murdok. The followers gather their powers from his evil and use it to their benefit: to destroy as many medieval villages and cities as possible. It is up to the many knights, wizards, and other warriors to stop them from continuing their reign of terror. Go now, and save the world we know and love.

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
*Kai runs along the castle wall trying to get away from the guards who he had tried to cast a sleep spell on*

Kai: "I can't believe I didn't cast that right. I should have known the magic words were "parala contibula" not "parabola confusious". Oh well, what's done is done.

*Kai continues to run along the wall until he spots a figure who tries to get his attention. He stops suddenly to find that whoever it is might be able to help him escape.*

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It is Etheral the Sorceror of teleportation he tells Kai Rama. Come with me I can help you just hold my hand. Kai Rama holds his hand They warp very quick to a safe location. Etheral asks what is your name.

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
*Kai looks around amazed that he was once being chased, but is now in the safety of the forest about a mile away from the castle.*

Kai: My name is Kai Rama of Nyrond. I suppose you may simply call me Kai because it seems as that we are friends now. I tried to get inside the keep to see if I could find some more answers to the Rhedoran Cult. I was so close, but my spell didn't work. Again, I thank you. If you don't mind me asking, why were you inside the castle? Were you on a similar quest as I, or were you there on other terms?

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was trying to bring down the castle but I was chased by several gaurds while i was warping away I saw you in a bit of trouble so I lended a hand. We should get more people to help us bring down the keep.

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
Kai: I know some others that would like to join us. I just met one that we might be able to get in touch with. We are only aquantances, but we seem to get along nicely.

*Kai looks around him and notices a hideous creature standing not to far from him deep in the woods. He looks at Etheral and they both begin to run to the path which leads to a very near town known as Niradria. Kai wonders if his newly found friend and hiself would be able to find another sturdy adventurer to help on the quest to destroy the keep and maybe continue to more adventurous duties.

DARK TEAR

Member!
Reaction score
*Out of a dank street ally come a strange cloaked man with great speed. Nothing else can be seen on him except for a brown rucksack tucked between his arms. He seems to be running from something but it can't be seen as to what it is. A guard dog followed by several men dressed in heavy leather armor come hurtling out of the same ally.

GUARD1: Stop that thief!
GUARD2: Sieze him!

*The cloaked figure runs into another ally and the guards follow close behind. After a while, the guards come out of the ally cursing and spitting upon their rotten luck.

GUARD2: Another day....
GUARD1: Oh shut up!

DragonOfChaos

Member!
Reaction score
((Playing as Ian Silverwing, pg 10 of Character Submission thread))

Ethereal and Kai hear a grunting noise from the creature behind them, then the sound of shattering glass. Turning around, they see Ian Silverwing standing above the body of the beast, it's head laying in frozen shards on the ground.

"It appears you need help. For the right price, I'll help."

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
*Kai and his newly found friend jump back extremely startled at the sight of the beast. Kai looks at the guards patrolling the streets of the town to find that they have left and are now searching for the cloaked man. The sorcerer directs his attention to the shattered creature.*

Kai: My name is Kai Rama of Nyrond. I have come from far away to somehow get rid of the Rhedoran Cult that is forming. If I gave you the very little money I have, then how could you help us? I doubt that you will be of much service now that you are in pieces on the floor.

*The creature's shards slide around on the ground almost as if they were angry until they come to rest and it starts speaking again.*

DARK TEAR

Member!
Reaction score
*the cloaked man comes back from behind some boxes. He then looks at the ground were the shards remain still.

Cloaked Man: Was that your kill? Impressive...

*The cloaked man pulls off his hood and reveals his dark black hair*

Valen Ristel: I'm Valen Ristel, world class thief. What's your business here anyways?

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
*Kai looks from the shards to Valen Ristel. He takes a step back from the hooded man. He is a little disturbed because the police just chased the man he's talking to. (Not to mention that a creature just turned to glass right in front of him. ~weird~)*

Kai: So you are a thief? You may not be to bad to have around. My name is Kai, and this person beside me is Etheral. We are planning on destroying the castle up the road. It seems to be inhabited by the Rhedoran cult. Would you like to join us? It would be nice to have someone to slip in and out of the shadows.

*The sorcerer, Kai, kicks around the shards with his feet as he awaits an answer from Valen. He also notices now that it is not the pieces of glass on the ground that are talking to him, but the figure behind them.*

Kai: Thank you for saving our lives, Ian Silverwing. That could have been the end of us. Anyone that helps us in such a way as that deserves a fair reward and the honor of being in our party.

Love is blind, but sooner or later, it has to open it's eyes.

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
By the looks of the dead beast it is forsurely been killed by a powerful weapon, thinks off what to say to both of them.

We will give you all the money we have for helping us we need to destroy the Keep and get back our salvation.

Suddenly, a large object was hurdedled at Kai and I grabed him and teleported to dodge it.

It was one of the men from the Keep they have somehow found us.

DARK TEAR

Member!
Reaction score
*Valen gives a curt nod to signify that he's in*

Valen: Why not... i already have my pay from you guys.

*Valen reveals the 5 gold pieces in his hand that he had stolen from the party*

Valen: Sorry... it was just for practice...

*Valen returns 4 pieces of gold and one thats oddly shapped like a piece of gold but somehow difigured*((Might want to check that out to learn more about my character))

Valen: Lets get moving before the watch sees us again. Cumon, i know a place.

*Valen starts to move around a building corner signaling for the others*

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
*Kai gives an almost angry nod at Valen after he gives him back his gold. He figures that he's a thief so it can't be helped. Kai chuckles.*

Kai: Valen and Ian, you're in.

*Kai now notices that he has a decent sized party. The adventurers thus far are Kai, the sorcerer, Valen, the thief, Etheral, the teleporter and Ian, the mercenary. The party continues around the corner following Valen.*

Kai: Allright, let's go out there and destroy this foolish man.*

*Kai casts 2 magic missles, each from his hands and they both fly toward the enemy at full speed. He flies back and hits the ground, but he gets back up, more angrier than ever.

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Etheral makes a quick teleport by him and swings at him with his Great Sword many times untill he finally get a hist but not a good one only a cut on his back while this man slices my arm but not badly.

DARK TEAR

Member!
Reaction score
((Sorry Kairama i know you just posted... i got to go to a dance with my date, but i'll try and post later if i can. Sorry for the wait man i really am....I'll try to make a "delay"))

*After a long trot through the inner city streets the party comes to a large molded gate. It looks like one of the bars has been removed so they all slink inside*

Valen: It's a long walk through these tunnels... I hope you packed your lunchables....

((lol))

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
((Hahahahaha. Yeah, we are in a battle. It's ok don't worry about it. I'll just continue it.))

*Kai concentrates very hard. A few seconds into it, he has a few red orbs floating around him.*

Kai: You can take two magic missles? Well, lets see if you can take six fireballs to the face! Hhhhnnnaaaagggggghhhhh!

*With that, Kai rolls his arms around in the air as if it is the command to the fireballs to fly forward. The first three fireballs were dodged, each with an easy sidestep by the enemy. The fourth, however, slams right in to the chest of the man. It knocks him back. The fireball is followed by two more that hit and explode right into the head. When the smoke clears, the party find Kai on ground, mentally exhausted. They also see the man with a body on one end of the street and a head on the other.*

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Etheral runs over to the street where the head of the man is and kicks it for fun while the brains flood out, Etheral: good job Kai.

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
Kai: Thanks Etheral. He would have probably had some money on him, but there's definitly no chance of getting any of it now. It was probably blown across the town. If only he wasn't dead, we could question him.

*Kai shakes his head in disappointment.*

Kai: That could have been an easy way to find out an easy way to storm the castle.