The Best Race

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ne are good, i like hunts rush. orcs are good if u mass shaman w/ some tauren. humans are good at rush, foots can swarm. and undead are good but they seem too specialized to me

Skeleton Kni

Member!
Reaction score
Website
clanMtF.cjb.net
Steam tanks have better armor :) they suck if ur enemy has a huge army and u send in like 10 to try to kill all his buildings.. But melee could beat tanks really easy piercing does nothing to them

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
After 1.04, Id have to say NE. With the Ancient Protector changes, they can now safley fast-tech, and are really powerfull now.

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
Steam tanks have better armor they suck if ur enemy has a huge army and u send in like 10 to try to kill all his buildings.. But melee could beat tanks really easy piercing does nothing to them
Steam tanks dont have much better armor, just a better type of armor (fortified). I believe their armor is 8 while fully upgraded, but it is fortified. Meaning piercing attacks do 35% of their damage to em, and melee attacks do only 50%. They have about 800 hp, and they annihilate buildings, especially the NE buildings because they are the weakest.

BigBrownBear

Member!
Reaction score
With a paladine you can incease the armor to 11. Then with inner fire you can get it up to 16. Then with srcoll you can get it up to 18. So thats a lot of armor.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
There isn't a global crappy or kick ass race. I'm good at the Orcs and Night Elves. Orcs are great for those who want to do some serious early damage. Night Elves are great for moderation and strong at building up quickly. Humans are excellent for resource gathering, especially lumber, and Peasants aren't so bad when in masses and turned into Militia. The Undead's defence is phenominal. Bad points? Orcs are useless when it comes to flying units and speed (except Raiders and the Blademaster). Night Elves are don't seem to have that 'finishing' touch in destroying buildings. Human heroes are kinda disappointing and the Undead cannot expand too fast.