The Best Race

CSxParasite

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Does anyone know what is the best race in WC3?!!!! Cuz I want to kill all of my other newb friends on a LAN game. And I wanted to know wich of the 4 races is better?, like faster or stronger. Just wanted to know, thx.

MaDnEsS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
undead are really strong if you fully upgrade frost wyrms... the do 137 max damage or something like that

ShadowOfDespair

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Undead have good magics, orc are really strong, humans are just all around chars, and night elves are the fastest, according to the strat guide humans have strength and power, elves have speed and armor, magic is undead and orcs are well rounded. first ones are just my opinions. I personally think it's all a matter of preference, each race has it's advantages and disadvantages, you just gotta stick with one and become good with them and then you'll win.

B

Bel-ShamHarroth

An Orc army is absolutly devastating, if led by two fully upgraded heros like the Tauren Chieften and the Orc sorceror, the sorcerors chain lightning will is great against troops and his earthquake is amazing. If the sorceror has a force of ork warriors to protect him and the tauren Chieften a large force of taurens, the army is unstopable

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
orc sorcerer is a farseer right?
well for the undead i like to attack with an army of ghouls and when they die bring in a couple necromancers and raise double the amont of ghouls with skeletons. although this probably wont kill them as i have seen. its a great strategy if ur building up. i devastate people when i do that.

mechaman40

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nights elfs are the best if u are going to rush in the game but the orcs are by far the strongest

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
i like the undead cause of th meat wagon. its so cool as it flings dead bodys. wonder what phsycho thought of that contraption.

Mr.Warchief

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think a mass swarm of shamans will do some good :)
Frost wyrms arent full proof since they are expensive, and harder to get.

I am the Warchief, so there you pansies

K

Keithers

Depending On The Situation...

If The Game Is Short, You Wanna Play As NE, OR You Hero Rush With The Humans Followed By A Quick Attack With Footies.

If The Game Goes Along Time, You Wanna Be The Undead With Their Aboms And Necros.. OR The Orcs, with just about anything.

suppabob

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There is no best race. Each race has its own strong point, if you know how to use them. The real trick is finding the race that is best for you. Air, even frosties is only good if you catch them by surprise.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
I agree..

I agree with the post above, the game is about counter-attacking, like this....

Ranged over Air
Melee over Ranged
Air over Melee

Of course, different creatures are more powerfull than others depending on the race, of course, if one is weaker than the other, then somewheres else in the race you are compensated by the loss, so if your 3 archers get taken out by a Wyvern, your Dryads probably make up for the suckiness of the archers.

I personally favor the Elves, but have had some success with Orcs as well.