The Age of Annihilation Battle Tourney

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
OOC: This is the dawn of a new era, The Age of Annihilation, Ultimate power is on the line if you win. Preliminaries start soon, PM Janseagle for an opponent if you do not have someone in mind. It begins....

BOT:
*The Announcer taps his mike.*

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, humans and non. Welcome! To Age of We'll be fighting consecutive one-on-one battles were the only way to lose is if you're DEAD! That's right, DEAD! Of course, what's a little risk when the prize of a life time is on the line right? We've got all the best warriors in the world here and every one is hungry for BLOOD! Let the first battle BEGIN!

Announcer: Weighing in at....*choaking* ummm, This Participant doesn?t want his weight revealed, *to judges* can we let him participate?

*The mysterious figure stares at the judges from beneath his hood*

Judges: Uh, yeah, its cool.

Announcer: All right then! The Mighty Neryul! Wielding his Death Scythe.

Neryul: Hooray for me!

*Neryul stands on one side of the arena glaring at the crowd until they cheer*

Announcer: Right... Now, in the other corner is a new comer to this arena. A no-body, an insignificant fl....

*The other man turns his gaze on the announcer for an instant, who promptly sucks up*

Announcer: Er.. yeah... weighing in at 183 lbs. and a standing at 6?3?, a man who?s eyes and hair both match his cold personality... I give you Malazar wielding a foot long staff!

*The crowd doesn?t even bother cheering, several even laugh*

Announcer: Let the battle begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Neryul raises his Scythe menacingly and lets out a throaty roar*

Neryul: You bad! Me better than you, Me slice and dice with big Scythe of Death

*Neryul pulls out several small runes, starts tracing the outlines as he starts towards his opponent*

Malazar: Scythe of Death huh? Creative name... Let me show you a real weapon...

*He swipes the staff upwards, murmuring a few words under his breath. The staff glows brilliantly, elongating and sprouting a yard long blade at the top.*

Malazar: The scythe is an elegant weapon, one such as you could never achieve greatness with that weapon. Here, let me show you! FIRE-X!

*With a cross slash trailing red energy into the shape of an X*

Malazar: INFERNO!

*A wave a destructive fire explodes from the X quickly growing to engulf the entire arena.*

Neryul: Burny!

*Neryul goes flying across the arena and smacks into a wall, he coughs up quite a bit of blood, while making it look like he's unconscious, he finishes activating the runes, his scythe begins to glow a deep red and his entire body becomes outlined in a dull shine*

Neryul (jumping up): Runes give me powerses!

*Neryul rushes Malazar and slashes with his Scythe, slicing all the way down his arm, causing extreme pain, as he does the dull shine fades a bit*

Malazar: Pathetic, as if you could harm me at your current level.

*The bloodied Malazar fades away as the real one speaks from behind him.*

Malazar: En Gaurde........

*Almost too fast to be see, Malazar slashes at Neryul. With a clang Neryul parries, just barely driving off the lightning fast attack.*

(Clang Clang Clang Clang Clang Clang Clang Clang Clang Clang Clang Clang)

*They exchange a flurry of blow, Neryul just barely blocking in time as Malazar yawns and continues attacking with one hand.*

Neryul: You are better than me thinks, you good fight, but it ends now...

*He grabs his hood and begins chanting*

Neryul: The God of Death has given me powers beyond that of this world, I unleash them upon you. Prepare to meet your end. THE DARKNESS consumes you!

*Neryul rips off his hood revealing a grotesque skull, the eyes seem to pierce the souls of any who dare look towards it, chilling them to the bone, half the audience falls to the ground stunned, blinded, or deaf. Darkness seems to be absorbed by the eye-sockets as the skull begins to pulsate, darkness filling the arena*

Malazar: Death, Destruction, Pestilence, and Plague... Four Horsemen destined to end the world. Whoop-de-do.

(SHING!)

*Malazar sheathes his reformed weapon at his side, now standing behind Neryul.*

Malazar: I believe you have something to do...

Announcer: Wha?????

*With a wet thump Neryul hits the ground, or at least part of him. His legs and torso hit the ground a moment after the rest of his body, both covered in blood.*

Announcer: ACK! Oh... ok... er.... Malazar is... the winner??? Did anyone else see what just happened? Anyone?

*As the announcer blathers in confusion as Malazar walks back into the innards of the arena.*

OOC: This battle was co-wrote by both me and Janseagle.

(i hope you all enjoyed my death)

BTW: if a character dies here, it must be retired from use in the RPR, Dead for good, soul drained and destroyed, no ressurection, nada zilch, zip, first strike you're out

(exceptions may be made, but not often)

PM your characters to Janseagle, do not post them here, battles will take placein their own threads

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Anywho, We only need two (i think) more people to join, then we can begin, there will be a preliminary round (I'm thinking free-for-all in this thread, need Jans input) where there will be no deaths. After the preliminaries we will start by the creation of 4 threads, Jans and myself will be the judges, when either of us are in a battle, any mod may be the judge, only interfere when you feel there is god-modding, this is basically a no holds barred tourney. the entrants are:

Janseagle: (with that guy up there)
Tacitus: BOnd (uh Jans if you see this, his name changed)
BAMtheDOC: Baltha`zor
Kaldaris: Mlurk'Tul
Tekblade13: Drake (if i'm correct)
(i know there was someone else, im thinking it was Keldamir, but I can't be sure, i'm sorry!)

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
upon obtaining the last 2 of 8 entrants, we are ready to begin, to verify we have

Janseagle
Tacitus
BAMtheDOC
Kaldaris
Tekblade13
Sword tip
Homestar
Jason the Destroyer

LET THE PARTY BEGIN!

uh, Jans, little help, i forgot how we were going to do this...

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Individual threads for each battle, linked back through here. I'll roll up the round one battle pairings any second now.

Janseagle = 1
Tacitus = 2
BAMtheDOC = 3
Kaldaris = 4
Tekblade13 = 5
Sword tip = 6
Homestar = 7
Jason the Destroyer = 8

Round one match-ups:

7 & 1
5 & 3
4 & 8
2 & 6

There we go! You have been matched up randomly with your partners through a nifty little item called the 8-sided die.

Threads will follow.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Srry to post here, I didn't know if it was ok or not. Just a little question, are the match threads going to be stickied to the top of the forum?

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
hell, jans lets just declare the people that have dropped as no shows and declare the ones they were facing as the winners.

Since I am a Judge I declare the first two winners of the four:

Janseagle Vs. Homestar: Janseagle is the winner!
Tacitus vs. Swordtip: Tacitus is the winner!

let the remaining battle begin!

*starting threads now*

~~editness~~

*Tacitus stands upon a high pedastal in the main stadium, three cages float behind him. When he speaks, his voice booms throughout all the battle arenas and battler's quarters*

Tacitus: I am proud to announce the winner of the Battle between Ron and Mlurk'Tul.

Mlurk'Tul is the winner!!!!!!!

~~editified~~

*Tacitus stands upon a high pedastal in the main stadium, four cages float behind him. When he speaks, his voice booms throughout all the battle arenas and battler's quarters*

Tacitus: I regret to announce the winner of the Battle between Baltha`zor and Drake. The Battle ended in a win for Baltha`zor by default. Through a Dark Judge Random Battle, Baltha`zor was pitted against Tetsuo. I also regret to announce that in that battle the winner was decided by default, yet we have found a champion,

Baltha`zor is the winner!!!!!!!

~~addition~~

We will be beginning the next round soon, I am not yet prepared, but i Shall post who will be fighting who now.

(random number generation)

Tacitus vs. Kaldaris
Janseagle vs. BAM the DOC

you have your opponents, begin strategizing now

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Nope, remember way back in the planning stages we agreed that we won't be fighting in the finals no matter what because we're the mods??? Sheesh, nope nope.

*Gets out a large black marker and some scizzors and tap.*

Edit:
Tacitus vs. Janseagle
Kaldaris vs. BAM the DOC

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
well, i was actually hoping that one of would lose in the next round so the whole judging thing wouldn't be a problem, then you know, i could like win

but we still need a judge for our match, i've talked to BAM, we're good to go