{That's just scary}

Reaction score
Originally posted by SouLeSS
SO lemme get this strait. You asked for aome smokes, and people would give it to you? Morons. Boohoo. It doesnt really matter, considering I make so much freggin money off that shit at school...
It's just fuc'ked up that someone would give a 13 year old kid smokes.
:shoot

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
Originally posted by Deranged Hydralisk
You know something that's just plain fuc'ked? I'm really short and pretty young. Me and my friend went up to all these kids who were smoking in the park.

10 different groups of kids. We said "hey can we have some smokes?" 4/5 of the girls said yes, 2/5 of the guys said yes, the others said "**** off" or something similar.

Point is, Isn't it scary that 80% of groups of teenagers that you ask for cigs would give them to you? Isn't that just scary?
I dont understand what you are trying to point out? People are nice they give it to you. I could understand smoking isnt good but whatever makes people feel good for them, they should be allowed to do. They have all been given "speaches" and warnings on the health hazards that are present with smoking and if they want to ignore that its their problem.

Stone Cold1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Like most of the folks here I can't figure out the problem you are having. You went to them. They were nice and gave you a smoke. Now you are dissing them for doing it? You are a kid who went up to kids for a smoke? Listne up Mr. Pot, stop talking about how ****ed up the Kettle is and take a good look in the mirror.
If a kid came up to me I would tell him to look elsewhere. I smoke. I have for 16 years. I hate it some times. So if you are saying that you don't and you just wanted to see what they would do, you are a friggin tool. If you do smoke and you are 13, I pity you.

Reaction score
Well, that's true. However, if I were the person smoking (which I wouldn't be cuz smoking blows), I'd say "no man, you're way too young to get into that shit."

Stone Cold1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Did you even read my post. I asked if you smoked or not. If you don't why the hell are you asking for one? Are you looking to act cool? Seriously. And don't give me that "I wanted to see what they would do" crap. Because if that is why you did it you need help.

Reaction score

Like most of the folks here I can't figure out the problem you are having. You went to them. They were nice and gave you a smoke. Now you are dissing them for doing it? You are a kid who went up to kids for a smoke?

No I don't smoke bitch, personally I like my lungs the way they are.

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
ill share with anyone unless i dont know um b/c chances r that they will hook you bak up later on and wut goes around comes around

Stone Cold1

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Deranged Hydralisk

No I don't smoke bitch, personally I like my lungs the way they are. [/B]
Bitch? Calm down before you pop a zit are something, junior. I can't help but laugh at how in your original post you look so stupid.
And yes we are laughing, but not with you.

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
lol i wonder why peer pressure is even a ****ing word, if my friends offered me some weed, id take it, then sell it, if they wanted me to smoke it, irregardless i would **** them up, because the only time smoking weed is funny, is when some asian dude smokes it and robs a bank

Reaction score
I get that they were being nice guys, so quit saying it. It's just screwed up that people would be so nice as to give a 14 year old kid cigarettes, becuase that's not nice.