{That's just scary}

Reaction score
You know something that's just plain fuc'ked? I'm really short and pretty young. Me and my friend went up to all these kids who were smoking in the park.

10 different groups of kids. We said "hey can we have some smokes?" 4/5 of the girls said yes, 2/5 of the guys said yes, the others said "**** off" or something similar.

Point is, Isn't it scary that 80% of groups of teenagers that you ask for cigs would give them to you? Isn't that just scary?

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Why post this here? I thought this was going to be something like a guy eating his foot or something... but just teen smoking...

Portal

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes its scary, but it shows that not all teens are immature. Some still share!

VegetaClam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea that's awful. Every one who smokes should share them with others. Why keep cancer all to yourself? Atleast they should have offerd to let you enjoy some of the 2nd hand smoke. That's really the best, no lame filter to mess up your nic high.

-Vegeta Clam

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
i just started smokeing and ive seen like x3 the amount of grls smokein compaired to guys their like lil feinds its nutz they need to find a way that they dont smoke a pak a day or more i only smoke 2-3 a day so y do girls smoke like x3 men???

igetgreens

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i smoke half a pack a day if i really try hard to conserve. but if i know i have more money for another pack then i'll go through a pack in one day

Reaction score
Yeah, but I'm 14 and my friend's 13 so it's not like we're really old. It's just screwed up that someone would give us cigs. Seriously 14 is too young for a lot of junk...

Beer $lut

Reaction score
He asked to see what they'd say. Just like when i told my incerebuly short friend that looks like his 10 to go ask for some cigs from a little that works at wendys.

VegetaClam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
So he asked for them because he was wondering what they would say.... Why didn't he ask them to pump him in the butt, or nude pics of granny? Why ask for some thing you don't want then say how awful the world is because some peepz gave it to ya. If he wanted to know how shitty the world was he could have just asked me. I'd give him the low down, but dont bitch when people are trying to be giving, it doesnt happen enough.

-VC

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Deranged Hydralisk
You know something that's just plain fuc'ked? I'm really short and pretty young. Me and my friend went up to all these kids who were smoking in the park.

10 different groups of kids. We said "hey can we have some smokes?" 4/5 of the girls said yes, 2/5 of the guys said yes, the others said "**** off" or something similar.

Point is, Isn't it scary that 80% of groups of teenagers that you ask for cigs would give them to you? Isn't that just scary?
Or are you just wasting our time and those kids times and cigarettes, I myself would not give a stranger any smokes, unless it was a nice person asking politely and I have lots of smokes to spear, or usally I like to give them to a hottie. My friends I dont mind, cause they'll hook em back up.

If you asked me for a smoke, dressed up like the ****in nerd you are, I would bitch smack the daylights out of you, then light up a smoke then burn it into your face. Im sick like that.

Reaction score
How do you know what I dress like TTS? Have you been spying on me bitch? Clearly not very well because I don't dress like a nerd. Go **** yourself.

PunkGo

Member!
Reaction score
can ya feel the love?? yea...smokes=bad smokers=somenotbad just different taste

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
SO lemme get this strait. You asked for aome smokes, and people would give it to you? Morons. Boohoo. It doesnt really matter, considering I make so much freggin money off that shit at school...

Zmoney

Reaction score
Geez if everyone shared like these wonderful people he world would be such a pinker place!
God hell ya nice ppl!