~ Terranigma ~ *check this out*

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Terranigma - does anybody even know that game? it is a game for Super Nintendo. OK, i am NOT joking, this game is great, even thou it is for Super Nintendo. Basic story is, that you are some guy and you have to recreate the whole world and so you start in some dark place with only some freakish animals and you have to fight them, but the game is moving forward all the time and you just cant imagine how f****** much stuff in this game is! hard to describe, maybe you should just play it, the cool thing is that you go through the whole world history and it has some cool fantasy elements and in the end you have to fight 2 gods which destroyed the world some thousands of years ago. i dont know detailed, because i used to play it 5 years ago. anyway, the game is hm, broad, thats not fitting, whatever, it just has LOTS of content and you can do quite much. like later you can buy a ship or a airplane and you can talk to every single person and you can travel all over the world to every available town. there are shitloads of adventures and new quests in this game anmd it never ends. you also have many attack movements or many different items, later in the game you learn some kinda super spells from different persons. this game is just amazing mainly because it never seems to end because it just tells the history of the world, i think thats alot. ok, it doesnt tell everything, but it's a real shitload. it goes like from 1.000.000 before jesus (which isnt mentioned in the game) to 10.000 after him and you always get to see new technologies, new people or whatever, the story is a little variable by the way. this game is good!!!

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
definately, i really liked that game more than i do like diablo now, and that means that it has to be a shitload of a good game.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
cool, i still have it laying around here, im thinking about playing it a little to let the good ol times come up again

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
For some reason it keeps getting stuck at the animal stage...stupid rom

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
animal stage? that's the first stage at the upper world, ehh? thats only max 1/5 of the whole game.
i'm gonna start the game completely new tomorrow, because i like it :)

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I know I can't get past the animal kingdom the game keeps locking up...:(