Tell Us About Yourself

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Lord Hishado said:
Well... like hell anyone's gonna care about my ****ed up life... but I'll do this anyways...

My name is Tom (or Thomas... I don't care...), I'm 14 and in the 9th grade. I hate life and just want to curl up in a corner and die. Everyone judges me before they know me, except for my two best friends, Mike and Heather. They've been there when no one else was and they are the only reason I don't just kill myself. If you can't tell, I have horrible depression. Rarely happy, and it's getting worse with everyday. I love computers since I can just go online to another world where I don't have all these problems. Suicide attempts: I can't remember the amount! Everyone always says that Heather is my gf, but she isn't. Infact, I don't a have a gf and I don't really care! If you've read all this, then good for you. Keep on reading. I don't have any brothetrs or sisters, yet I have a brother and a sister. I consider Mike to be my brother and Hwather to be my sister since they are my closest friends. And all I want to do now is just die...
I suggest you take drugs. Ecstasy is an old favorite. It will help you pull yourself out of this teen angst phase(maybe with a shitty drug addiction and holes in your brain, but meh...) :rainfro

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
ryan x wing hasnt posted yet...

i have a page from his diary though

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?t=83480

anyways...

My name is Jesse Alexander(16), i live in a suburb of san jose(there are SO MANY). I work at the local In-N-Out making 9.75(YES PAY RAISE!) an hour and getting grades of around 3.20.

I was born in hayward and lived in fremont until i was in 3rd grade, then i moved here. I had shitty grades untill 6th grade when i burned a large portion of my body and was hospitalized(damn matched XD) anyways, i spen about 2 months recouperating and studied like mad. In 7th grade, i really got into videogames like warlords and warcraft 2, which lead me to the group of people i hang out with today. In the later part of 7th grade, i became infratuated with a woman until she moved away...more about that later...anyways, 8th grade rolled by, 9th grade was another slow year, sophomore year was lame, i was in teh school play, NEVER stay in a school play unless your a lead...anyways, now im a junior and work over 20 hours a week at in n out. The girl from 7th grade is back and things couldnt be better! :D

i currently enjoy mashing the brains out of people like cortalos. when not doing that, i play games on my xbox or shitty pc.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Might as well tell people about me... even though no1 will care :(

I am Chris, and I am about 18 years old living in Markham. I go to Seneca @ York enrolled within the Computer Programming course. I am good with C and learning C++ at the moment, I should be ok with this language. Hanyways, my mom is british and my dad is portuguese (Tronga knows that quite a bit already). I am usually up in my computer listening to music, posting here, or trying to work my BitTorrent client to watch Inuyasha epsiodes (fav Anime). Well, I am about 6,3" 190 lbs and skinny build, suffering from the aftermath of acne (hate it, just hate it :(). I guess that is what you can say about me, other than I am weird and I have friends only in my hometown :(

ChrisH36

Reaction score
The only time I hate C is when you write 270+ lines of code for a C battleship game using ASCII text and it all backfires. That's why my shutin life is so important, more time to correct the code!!

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
or...

when you write a 20-40 lines of code for a test with NO notes whatsoever...

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
@ Edd_N: You got at least a hit apiece on both from me sire.

Forged said:
I used to play video games, but now I think they suck, and I have no ****ing clue why I remain a member here.
Haha, made me laugh quite a bit. I often have that feeling myself, however it's the people, not the place, that keeps me coming here. :)

Roach of Discord said:
Uhhh...my favorite colors are red and black...and...I'm hungry. I do have a girlfriend...
No idea why, but you being hungry, and immediately then mentioning your girlfriend not only reminded me somehow of Static, but made me consider cannibalism given your excellent way of throwing in the thought of a hawt gawthy Crotch g/f.

@ MrBret: Definately an excellent post, rivaling that of Black~Enthusiasm. You kept it interesting with some humor, definately a good read. :)

@ Pan: You remind me of one of my lazy co-workers. I should start calling you "smiley" too. I love pissing him off with that. :D

@ Black~Enthusiasm: You had me uncertain up until the killing your captain part. Thank you for a positive change in tone. :)

@ x42: All those skills, and yet you can't even code a simple skin right. :rolleyes

Master_America said:
I'm about 5'10", 135 lbs (I'm a small guy), with dark hair, green eyes, a horrid complexion, and big feet.
Add 4 inches, and about 40 lbs to that, and you'd have me. Irish by any chance?

Now for me I suppose:

I was born in Cape Cod Hospital, and raised primarily in Chatham. The house we live in is over 250 years old, and the original owner of it, actually owned the entire island of Cape Cod, or something to that effect. Apparently an older woman down the road has kept track of every person that's owned this house since the beginning.

Being 6'2", I find myself with a slightly hunched over posture as people back in the 1700's weren't quite as tall as myself. The livingroom is my only real safehaven from low doorways, and scraping my head on the ceiling.

I still have a vivid memory of when I was around six years old, coming down into the kitchen, and standing right between my parents, while they were in a raging fight. I tried talking to both of them, but they were so caught up screaming, and so loud, they didn't hear me. I spent the rest of that night in my room crying. My parents didn't stay together very long after that.

I grew up going to Chatham High School, full of the typical sports jocks, cheerleaders, and cliques. I was the typical nerd kid up through Middle School with few friends, but all the answers to my courses to make up for it. I was an honor roll student up until my Freshmen year in High School actually.

At age 13, my mom was diagnosed with Lieukemia for the second time in my lifetime. The first time I was too young to remember. She was brought up to Brigham & Women's hospital in Boston for the year she stayed there, getting treatments, and never really strong enough to be able to call me. From what I've been told, she wished she was dead from how horrible Chemotherapy made her feel.

At this time, I moved in with my then alcoholic father, at a time when I had begun experimenting. Through the many friends some of my more popular friends had, I made several contacts, one of which began giving me quantities of pot, which I sold off to my friends and their friends around age 14. When he first discussed me dealing for him, he told me that should he ever get caught, he'd come after me when he got out of jail. Sure enough, a month after beginning business, he was arrested.

Me, fearing for my safety, dropped pot, and any desire to posess it ever again. On very VERY rare occasions I'll take a few hits from a joint, however I prefer to consider myself drug-free. It ****s with my head too much, and ever since then, I've never been able to get high like I used to. Too many bad memories of my abusive father back then come back to memory when I smoke up now.

I finished off high school an average student, a large dissapointment to my father who reminded me of how proud he used to be when I was on the honor roll in Middle School. I took a year off from college, despite being accepted to UMass Dartmouth, in pursuit of saving money, and experiencing a life without early morning classes.

That all of course failed, and I ended up going to UMass Dartmouth a year later poor as hell, and working my ass off to pay the rent.

I drink when I feel like it, which is often randomly, and while there may be someone out there for all of us, my optomism on that subject is feeble at best. Recovering from a 2 year first love is a difficult process.

I currently work at Radioshack, which I've been at for the last year and a half (Got one of the last gold pins! They don't give those out anymore!), making minimum wage, $6.75, or Commission plus SPIFFs, whichever is greater. It's a great job a friend of mine got me into. Having gone from retail at a gas station to this job has made a major impact on me just by the way in which people treat you. Coming into RadioShack, people are depending on you to find an answer for them, and you actually have to use your brain once in awhile.

Having a great manager also makes it that much better.

---------EDIT------------

1st, let this be proof that I DO read through all posts in a thread before posting. :p

2nd, Goddamn that's a long post. I don't think I've had the will or the patience to write that much for a post in a goddamn long time.

Also, I thoroughly enjoyed reading everyone's posts. Just because I didn't write something to you doesn't mean I wasn't kept entertained or interested. Master America, excellent writing. I almost lost the will to want to post this from your excellent storytelling.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
KittieKitty said:
I was born on March 6th, 1990
your birthday near my birthday!

I was engulfed by a whole new world that took getting used to, and some things will surprise me even today. I lived in Hamilton, ON for a few months until my family moved to Pickering in December. I've been here ever since, but I'm about to move to London. Not that London. London, ON, thank god. Our house will be ready in about mid-February.
I have been to many places in Ontario, London was one of my favorites. The London Track I have been to the last two years, and I will be going this year is superb. Best track I have ever ran on, and supposidly its one of the best in Canada.

I judge a city by its track ^.^

ChrisH36

Reaction score
thebastardsword said:
or...

when you write a 20-40 lines of code for a test with NO notes whatsoever...
The test is all about how well can you use these skills. In college, you can bring one sheet worth of notes for C or C++. You just need to apply them and write the code :)

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
Born in CT, live in CT, hate CT. Went to a crappy Catholic school from kindegarden-7th
8th public school.

Started to drink abit in the 8th grade. Nothing big. After 8th grade in the summer I started taking c's, did them about 4 times a week on average for a month and a half. Went clean on c's for awhile.

Public Highschool for a year. missed 64 days and skipped pretty much that last marking period. Went back again got suspended the first month back and dropped out.

Started to smoke and started doing c's again last year. And the good times keep coming.

Those are the big events.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Wow, that was a LOOOOOONG read :( And yes, Crotch, I read it all as well.

Most of you probably already know my life story beings evidentally I post it a lot :D I'll sum it up in a couple of paragraphs though.

My name is Joshua Alan Drake and I was born in Louisville, Kentucky on July 25th, 1985. That makes me younger than Joe, eat me :D

I don't remember much of my childhood, but I moved around a LOT...from southern Georgia to northern Ohio, so I've been around. I remember chasing my sister around with knives and my mom made me stop watching scary movies because she thought it was tainting my brain. I suppose she forgot about the fact that I've heard the stories of my dad smashing her head into mirrors and them getting into fistfights during my childhood...Still not sure what made me a violent child.

Well, I grew up with manic depression, and beings country music and christianity was crammed down my throat you can only imagine why. Well, 10 years of therapy later and I finally get sent to a mental hospital for a while. A straight jacket, rubber room, and a lot of drugs later, I'm back on the streets.

I've been into music my whole life and I finally got away from country in middle school and started to listen to metal and have been hooked since. I've been writing and playing ever since as well.

Well, that brings me to my latest love...and the reason why I deserve to go back to the hospital again. I had a two year relationship and was getting ready to move out with her (we were already engaged and was to be wed...she had a child on the way too might I add) and then she cheats on me with my best friend and dumps me for him. Since then I"ve moved the 2 burns on my right wrist over to my left as well, only these are deeper...and also have a slit in it. Don't worry, I think I'm getting better...again.

I'm still in the web developement game, learning as much as I can as fast as I can to get caught up as standards change so quickly. I've taken my time into becoming the lovely PC guru that I am today (even though my knowlege is lacking now beings I've been out of the seen for so long :-/) but still, I"m doing good.

I work at Anthem, in the OCR department processing your insurance claims. Now I live on my own...all by myself in a studio in Louisville.

If there's anything else, ask...I'm getting tired of typing >.<

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
my name is Kearyn but most people call me kandy.
im 17 years old 18 on febuary 9th i was born in orange county, lived in las vegas, salt lake, albuquerque, gallup, finland, portland, new york, new orleans, seatle, florida and now live in alamagordo new mexico with my boy freind fabian whom i am deeply in love with and hope to be with for a very long time.
i love punk rock.
i was a squater for about a year before i was arrested in portland and my mom came and picked me up from jail and brought me back to ruidoso (about an hour away from here) i met my boyfreind at a local punk show, he was playing in a band called the dusties.
i dont want to even go into all the drama that happend at that show becuase he made out with me, but lkets just say, twas no fun. after aboiut 2 months of hooking up and late night 4 hour phone calls EVERY NIGHT he asked me out. i moved up here becuase my mom was moving to dallas and i didnt want to go. she said she was going to help me out but instead ****ed me over, i had to live with my boyfreind and his parents untill he turned 18 then we got a apartment.i live here with him now.
i used to be a tweaker but now anymore. i also used to be a slut. after i lost my virginity, i duno i just started ****ing alot of people. i wont say how many becuase you all will problly think less of me. now i am with fabian and only fabian.
i like to get high alot and i like to get a drunk a little i prefer being high because when im drunk i have no controll of myself and i get really stupid. when im high i just feel cool calm and colected.
i duno what else to say.

CutterGirl15

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmmm......I'm 16, use to live in california, moved to Colorado after parents got seperated. I was a relatively happy person until we moved. Use to be sooo into Britney Spears and the Backstreet Boys (yes i know, kill me now) Went to middle school until 8th grade when I got into fights and my mom made me do homeschool. Got into Linkin Park and other rock. 9th grade my mom went crazy and was verbally and emotional abusive. I started smoking, drinking and cutting that year. 10 grade attempted suicide, went to the hospital for blood tests, got sent to a psych ward, was put on zoloft which made me crazier. Attempted suicide again. 11th grade stopped cutting, stopped smoking,got into heavy and black metal, spiritism, satanism and buncha other stuff, met a 27yr old guy, got pregnant, mom pressed charges, not allowed to hang with my one good friend(bad influence and what not) and I only stopped drinking cuz I'm pregnant.

So yeah thats where I am now.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Wow, I bet you had fun through that

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Well here we go:

IceDevil9: This Is Your Life

I was born on January 27, 1988, in Irvine, California. My mother was then married to my biological father, Chris Tronvold, whom I hate with a passion. He was an alcohoclic and chewed tobacco, and he would leave me unattended while he watched his stupid sports games, perhaps that's where my hatred of sports came from, but anyway, he would hit my mom and shit, so she divorced him. We lived on our own in apartment where my step-dad lived with his brother, they had just moved in from Missouri. They fell in love and got married when I was 1. We then moved to a condo in Fountain Valley (Southern California) where i lived up through the 6th Grade.

We then moved to a house in Fountain Valley where my Middle School was (I live in the neighborhood) which I attended up through 8th grade. I then began attending FVHS (Fountain Valley High School), where in the 10th grade, my stepfather legally adopted me. Now it's a year later, I'm a junior in high school, and life's life.

I enjoy playing my guitar (acoustic, but just sitting back and playing is amazing), learning scales, chords, and just improving, going on the computer, web development, graphic design, and hanging out with my friend. I also play my GameCube ocassionaly, but not often.

-Frank :cool:

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
About Khull huh? Were to begin...

Alright well, I was borne in California (Acton) in 1990 were I lived for about 3 years. During Summer 1993 we moved to Pittsburgh (North Hills) were I lvied for about 2 years. We ended up moving BACK to CA when I was 5, spring 1995, went to Huntington Beach. I started school there, 5 eyars old when I went to kindergarten. School was well up until 3rd grade, thats were it all came crashing down.

One day all my (10) freinds I had for some reason still unknown to me today, ditched me. I was ridicueled by the, humiliated, tortured, and the works. They got more to join in also, every day was a living hell. Around 7 my parents came l l to having a divorce, I ended up missing 3/4 of 4th rgade and going through the scariest time of my life, which was hell.

Well they didn't get divorced, and we decided to move to Flagstaff Arizonia in 2000. I was looking forward to it: new start, new people, new life, I couldn't wait! Well it turns out I was instantly hated. Not only did I not have social skills from the past few years, but they were discouraged by my... intelligence. So I had possibly 2 actual freinds at best, one moving to Illinois. Life was only slightly better then CA, still somewhat of a hell. 2 "freinds" I made - worst mistake of my life. They were felons in my grade. We stole from gas stations, stole all sorts of thing: food, water, and they stole a thing of snuff, bad times. We also illegally hijacked a backhoe, though I do not know why.

Turns out my dad couldn't find a decent job, so we slipped into money trouble. Eventually around 2002 we decided to move back to Pittsburgh, only slightly north from there. We arrived in summer 2002 to our new house. I was NOT looking forwar to school ro anything, nased off of past life expirences. I had developed a loving for the computer, books, and writing. I was slowly becomming the "geek" you see on most high-school teenage movies.

Well school starts: I keep my distance from everyone, having the social knowhow of a 5th rgader, didn't make much friends at first, yet their were 3 guys who offered, which I accepted. Turns out they became very good friends, although only 1 remains today. I had my first dressing/undressing gym class, along with swimming. Both were hell : I couldn't run at all, couldn't play many sports. Swimming was the worst: I was l l close to drowning, the Teacher just nearly saved me. (I was forced)

7th rgade finalyl comes, and I'm dreading it. I finalyl have to ride the bus hope because our car breaks down. Well it turns out because of ym last name, some guy who wa spopular though it was the shit, so I absically ebcame popular overnight. Now it seemed like paradise at first, I was getting respect everywhere. Then they ask me to do "things" which at first I ehsitated, but was assured it would make me "cooler" (damn that...) so I did.

It did the opposite...

I was, by the end of the month, a laughing stalk of the school. Not even 5th rgaders respected me... I actually thought about suicide more then once throughout 7th and 8th grade, Ill admit. All the while I ebcome mroe absorbed in the computer, escaping reality and its tortures.

8th grade rolls around, and I jsut decided to screw it all. I tore down everything that had happened last eyar and started fresh (as best I could.) Well I become a geek, fully known, and expirence my first love. Her name was Laura, I won't go into details except that it didn't work out. I was heartbroken although I never let on. I attempted to starve myself. Not much of any interest happened in 8th grade, mostly same stuff as 7th...

I'm now a Freshmen in High School. I'll admit its alot better then 8/7th grades, and I'm enjoying it alot. I'm now an offical geek, and everyone knows it. Most everyone ignores me, which I like, juniors/seniors see me as "such a ****ing dork" and girls see me as "A waste of oxygen, and probably not even good at ****ing either"

So yea, thats Khull's life in a nutshell: Just another pasty-faced no-life waste of oxygen trying to escape the harsh realities of life. Who would of thought eh?

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Wait til college Khull, 3 out of 5 people say that the "best years of your life" are in college and not in high school. You seem to be the smart kind of guy to have decent grades so you shouldn't worry about it.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Some of your lives are just the illest.